First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Good afternoon Y'all:

@Underground Graphics did it again!

We've had numerous inquires on the Ford Bronco Sport Piano Black Pillars for months regarding how easy is to get scratches and swirls when cleaning the areas. We have templates of what we call the "wear and tear" areas of the Bronco (more to come on this soon), but a big part was addressing the these pillars.

When we designed the C pillar as a topography graphic to much acclaim, we then thought what if we added the A pillar? Done. And now we have the full set, A-D.

Please keep in mind while the topography design does offer some protection, it dies still expose small lines of gloss black plastic. If you're wanting FULL protection, please opt for the PPF package.
You can still add the topography over the PPF if you choose. Every piece has been tested and fitted to assure it meets our UG standards.

Up live on the site now, let us know if you have any questions!

Bronco Sport Pillar Graphics

Ford Bronco Sport The WAIT IS OVER!!! Ford Bronco Sport Pillar Graphics 20231213_174219

Luis 😎
Sponsored

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
I'll guess that you will see orders by many for these, once the original surface begins to show scratches and swirl marks.

OP
OP
Luis@UG

Luis@UG

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
I'll guess that you will see orders by many for these, once the original surface begins to show scratches and swirl marks.
That's one of the reason why we made them, to avoid or early prevent the scratches and swirls marks. I will make it worst while trying to fix them.
We recommend PPF or custom color to protect those exposed fragile areas.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Can you explain the difference in the color choices? I’m most interested in gloss black vs matte black vs satin black.

NEFKANO

Badlands
First Name
NEFTALI
Threads
Reaction score
Website
neftalicano.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
This is something I've been looking for... Quick question... what is the PPF? I like the matte colored Topo decal on all pillars and for sure would prefer a different color to show though those Topo-lines as opposed to the satin of the existing pillars.

So I'm guessing the PPF is applying that layer first (in any color you choose....) and then applying over with these decals shown hear (?)... I kinda of imagine a light grey like my cactus grey to show though.

Or

if ordered all together, these 2 layers are applied as one...?

Sorry for the NOOB questions... I have no prior experience with vinyl graphics...

Ford Bronco Sport The WAIT IS OVER!!! Ford Bronco Sport Pillar Graphics IMG_0342

B-Dog15

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Good afternoon Y'all:

@Underground Graphics did it again!

We've had numerous inquires on the Ford Bronco Sport Piano Black Pillars for months regarding how easy is to get scratches and swirls when cleaning the areas. We have templates of what we call the "wear and tear" areas of the Bronco (more to come on this soon), but a big part was addressing the these pillars.

When we designed the C pillar as a topography graphic to much acclaim, we then thought what if we added the A pillar? Done. And now we have the full set, A-D.

Please keep in mind while the topography design does offer some protection, it dies still expose small lines of gloss black plastic. If you're wanting FULL protection, please opt for the PPF package.
You can still add the topography over the PPF if you choose. Every piece has been tested and fitted to assure it meets our UG standards.

Up live on the site now, let us know if you have any questions!

Bronco Sport Pillar Graphics

Ford Bronco Sport The WAIT IS OVER!!! Ford Bronco Sport Pillar Graphics 20231213_174219

Luis 😎
In the picture above did you guys use the satin or matte black topo?? Looks absolutely beautiful.

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Sport, 23 Bronco, 22 392, 20 JT
In the picture above did you guys use the satin or matte black topo?? Looks absolutely beautiful.
Matte Black, the Satin is more of a semi-gloss.

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
This is something I've been looking for... Quick question... what is the PPF? I like the matte colored Topo decal on all pillars and for sure would prefer a different color to show though those Topo-lines as opposed to the satin of the existing pillars.

So I'm guessing the PPF is applying that layer first (in any color you choose....) and then applying over with these decals shown hear (?)... I kinda of imagine a light grey like my cactus grey to show though.

Or

if ordered all together, these 2 layers are applied as one...?

Sorry for the NOOB questions... I have no prior experience with vinyl graphics...

Ford Bronco Sport The WAIT IS OVER!!! Ford Bronco Sport Pillar Graphics IMG_0342
PPF is paint protection film and only avaialable in clear for this application. The Topography is a vinyl graphic (recommended ot be done in matte black), but can be done in any standard color. Unfortunately, paint matching is not an option. If you want eh lines of the topography to be your cactus gray color, I would opt for t enext best thing and match the wheels, and do a gunmetal. The PPF layer woulsd apply first, then the topography, ...and in this case it woul dbe reverse cut so the topography is the vinyl, not the background. This would be a two layer install.

Please call us directly if yopu have any questions!

Greg :)
713-783-4739

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Can you explain the difference in the color choices? I’m most interested in gloss black vs matte black vs satin black.
gloss black would be the shiney black, Matte balck is the color shown, and satin is a semi gloss (right in the middle)

We can send color samples if needed.

Greg

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ok, I apologize because this is not something I have ever dealt with, so these questions may be really dumb. But I called in today and I want to make sure I get this right.

I want to do the PPF and get the satin black and I will have these installed by my graphics shop. Your receptionist on the phone said I order the PPF and graphic from you as they are already custom fit to the four pillars. As I described how I get scratches on the pillars from branches where I off-road, she said ideally you’d do the graphic and then protect everything with the PPF but in this case you’d lose the design. So, do it in reverse.

So, I just want to make sure I’m ordering PPF and satin graphic from you. And, they should be applied PPF first. Correct on both?

Thanks and sorry if I am making this harder than needed!

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
… I want to do the PPF and get the satin black graphic
@Tigger just a question for you, do you want the satin black graphic only for the color/graphic? I have PPF which completely covered all of the swirl marks on the piano black parts … did not need to remove the swirl marks before the PPF was applied.
Sponsored