KYLouBSport

Big Bend
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I’ve had my 2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend in the shop for…going on two months now. The holdup is that the arrival date for the part - the roof - keeps getting pushed back. Over and over and over.

Anyone else experiencing this issue? I love the Bronco, but I’m starting to wonder if it was a poor purchase if the parts will always take forever to arrive.
Sponsored

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
No excuse but a roof is kind of a rare part replacement.

Black Rob

Heritage
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I’ve had my 2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend in the shop for…going on two months now. The holdup is that the arrival date for the part - the roof - keeps getting pushed back. Over and over and over.

Anyone else experiencing this issue? I love the Bronco, but I’m starting to wonder if it was a poor purchase if the parts will always take forever to arrive.
What happened? Why do you need a new roof?

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Buddy was waving me into a garage - he wasn’t paying attention and my antenna got caught and ripped through my roof
Seems like you could apply a temp fix for that until they get the required part. The roof that's on there now is gonna get scrapped, right?

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

pressure23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
highlander
Hi, fascinated by this as my antenna always scrapes top of my garage door as I pull out. The sound it makes is a little unsetting but when I look at antenna it looks fine and don't think it's a big deal. Now I'm wondering if this can cause a bigger issue? Sounds hard to believe the antenna could do this. I see that stubby link you sent from Amazon. Looks cool, but will reception be as good? Thanks

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi, fascinated by this as my antenna always scrapes top of my garage door as I pull out. The sound it makes is a little unsetting but when I look at antenna it looks fine and don't think it's a big deal. Now I'm wondering if this can cause a bigger issue? Sounds hard to believe the antenna could do this. I see that stubby link you sent from Amazon. Looks cool, but will reception be as good? Thanks
No problem for me but I'm 25 miles from Charlotte stations. I bought the 2". You can try both the 4" and 2" and send one or two back to Amazon if they don't work.
Sponsored