Ordered my BS OBX 2/03/23. Waiting sucks.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
Well, waited four months for my Maverick Hybrid to come in, Spent a week in the garage and traded it in on a BS OBX. Now the clock starts over again.

Since I traded in the Maverick, I basically prepaid for the BS as that is the only way to get the sales tax break. So, I've basically got $36,500 in cash tied up at the dealership as it works our to $40,290 toward the BS, I guess that's better then 4.5% 12 month CD rate.

Wonder how long this is going to take? Any January orders our there that have been scheduled yet?
I don't think it'll take too long to get scheduled. I ordered a Heritage at Corwin in Nampa on Wednesday at noon. Got scheduled for mid-April the next morning.

OP
OP

Idahobro

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mache GT, F350
I don't think it'll take too long to get scheduled. I ordered a Heritage at Corwin in Nampa on Wednesday at noon. Got scheduled for mid-April the next morning.
Wow! I don't think I've ever heard of that!. That's crazy fast. Hoping ours is built before we head to the lake house for the summer. Be a bummer to have to climb under the house to wire upi a charger for our Mache. we stay there all summer, so having just my truck there requires more planning. Which really means, wife and kids head off to Sand Point and I am left with my 1972 Honda Trail 70 if I want to go anywhere.

C&C&C=The 3 Amigos !

Badlands
First Name
Christine(Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL
:lipssealed: That is a great way to look at it :sunglasses: Hopefully it's sooner then later :like: They are pulling some of
the orders to get them built and every week they are slowly getting to them more then before so that's a lot better then it was before not moving at all :crying: But to wait in general bites :)

JKauf55

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Ordered my BB on 1/24/23 and still havenā€™t heard anything other than my order has been confirmed.

IdahoDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 sport
Wow! I don't think I've ever heard of that!. That's crazy fast. Hoping ours is built before we head to the lake house for the summer. Be a bummer to have to climb under the house to wire upi a charger for our Mache. we stay there all summer, so having just my truck there requires more planning. Which really means, wife and kids head off to Sand Point and I am left with my 1972 Honda Trail 70 if I want to go anywhere.
I was pretty shocked when the email popped up. Got the email my Maverick has been scheduled at 9:14, then 12 minutes later the email on the Heritage showed up. Both scheduled the same week. I was figuring next week at the absolute earliest for the Heritage. I thought they had to preview and think about it for a couple days prior to scheduling on Thursday.

I hope you get yours before you leave for the summer. I'd rock the Honda 70 before farting with wiring up a charger. I grew up using a Honda 90 to change water and go between fields. It's amazing how much shit you can carry on one when necessary.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Ordered my BB on 1/24/23 and still havenā€™t heard anything other than my order has been confirmed.
You should get a confirmation within a day or two of your dealer submitting your order. I would verify they have your information correct. Your email, address, phone etc should be attached to your order.

JKauf55

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
You should get a confirmation within a day or two of your dealer submitting your order. I would verify they have your information correct. Your email, address, phone etc should be attached to your order.
It is. I did get the email confirming that the order was placed to FMC by my dealer about 15-20 mins after I left dealership. Was in response to OP post that I ordered in Jan and waiting for a schedule date. Couldā€™ve definitely worded post better lol

OP
OP

Idahobro

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mache GT, F350
It is. I did get the email confirming that the order was placed to FMC by my dealer about 15-20 mins after I left dealership. Was in response to OP post that I ordered in Jan and waiting for a schedule date. Couldā€™ve definitely worded post better lol
Keep me posted when you get scheduled. The dealer has a number of BS on their lot, but none with copilot assist+, which I really want. If it's not here by end of June when the kids get out of school, I may have to call and audible.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
There is a lot that goes into this. It will vary by region, dealer, and options ordered. I wouldnā€™t expect it to be too long. Mine took a couple of weeks to get scheduled. They prioritized Heritages both big and small in the last two weeks.

JKauf55

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
There is a lot that goes into this. It will vary by region, dealer, and options ordered. I wouldnā€™t expect it to be too long. Mine took a couple of weeks to get scheduled. They prioritized Heritages both big and small in the last two weeks.
Oh I know mine will take awhile as I ordered the most popular color (Area51) with moonroof. Dealer says itā€™ll take 3-5 months from order to driving off lot, Iā€™m thinking itā€™ll be a little longer than that and Iā€™m ok with it. Constantly hounding isnā€™t going to speed it up any lol

JKauf55

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Keep me posted when you get scheduled. The dealer has a number of BS on their lot, but none with copilot assist+, which I really want. If it's not here by end of June when the kids get out of school, I may have to call and audible.
I sure will!

My dealership had what I wanted but was a ā€˜22 in Shadow Black on the lot and 4 ā€˜23 BS in the 2 colors I wanted (cactus gray, Area 51), but no moonroof. However at the time they couldnā€™t demo or sell them because of the recall and was waiting on the part(s). So I ordered the ā€˜23 A51 with moonroof

vegasvic

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS BL, Ford F-150, Chevy C-10, '74+'75 Yamaha
I ordered and put my $1000 down for a red Badlands, no moonroof, no copilot assist on Jan 2nd. Got a confirmation e-mail from Ford on Jan 2nd. The dealership told me 4-6 months before it gets here.

Jan 12th got an e-mail saying I was scheduled for production the week of March 20th 2023 and I got a VIN.

Jan 31st got an e-mail saying I was scheduled for production the week of March 27th 2023.

Track my order says March 31st and says 'window sticker' but no sticker.

Got to tell ya, I'm OK with it not showing up until mid spring. All the snow and ice around here and more to come, it'll be nice to get a new car during hail season instead!

vic