Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Hey Dude’s question ?
Any of you guys having any success picking up true red neck chicks with your Bronco Sport ?
I’m talking bare feet and painted toes up on the dash while we bounce em down some rutted out back woods trail leading to the local skinny dipping water hole ?
I figure the Daisy Duke hotties would see us in our Bronco Sports and Compair us to Minivan owners.
Just curious:’P
Sponsored

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
..said to me that my 22 Badlands is a P.O.S. and not a real truck.
ANSWER: Not a real truck? True. If had wanted a truck I would have bought one. P.O.S.? Depends on your point of view. You drive your truck across the country and I'll drive my P.O.S. Bronco Sport, then we'll see who arrives at their destination first, most comfortably, and having spent the least money on gas. By all accounts, the Bronco Sport is reliable, fairly economical, and significantly more capable off-road than your average crossover/SUV, but it's certainly not as capable off-road as other vehicles if that's what you mean. But that's not what I wanted. I wanted a vehicle with excellent road manners that can reliably get me places I can't go with a typical crossover/SUV.

BTW, thanks for reminding me I live in a country where we have choices allowing people to get a vehicle that closely matches their needs, and where people are free to say whatever comes to mind without thinking first. Unfiltered thoughts are a great way to learn about others.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
well yah, 2 totally different vehicles.
for a great all around vehicle, in it's category, BS is pretty top notch.
it has done everything we ask it to, including trips to Yukon, North West Territories, and northern BC.

one of the the biggest take-off in life is not caring what others think or say.

Tall Timbers

Badlands
First Name
Tall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands Bronco Sp, 23 Ford F150 Hybrid (order)
Hey Dude’s question ?
Any of you guys having any success picking up true red neck chicks with your Bronco Sport ?
I’m talking bare feet and painted toes up on the dash while we bounce em down some rutted out back woods trail leading to the local skinny dipping water hole ?
I figure the Daisy Duke hotties would see us in our Bronco Sports and Compair us to Minivan owners.
Might want to outfit yourself with a topless Bronco if you want to ensure some success.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Hey Dude’s question ?
Yeah its a chick magnet for sure....

LazyDirtFarmer

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 2014 Escape, 2022 Tri Glide
I tell those Bronco, Jeep, and Tundra owner types that after the SHTF and folks are fighting over food, water and other essentials... I'll be 400 miles down the road while you guys are killing each other over the next tank of gas. And, those days are coming!

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Hey Dude’s question ?
The fact that we both know what Daisy Dukes are and how they got their name says how old we are. :)

Ah yes, the days of two door pickups without AC, bench seats, beer in the cooler, gals in tube tops and Daisy Dukes.

Last edited:

NEFKANO

Badlands
First Name
NEFTALI
Threads
Reaction score
Website
neftalicano.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I haven't interacted with any full sized Bronco owners but I have had several Jeep owners inform me I don't have a "real" offroader. Of course, both of these discussions occurred in shopping center parking lots and I pointed of there was no need for rock crawl mode on the way to or from picking up groceries. I really pissed off the second guy because I said he sounded like a vegan haranguing me over my food choices.
HaHa good for you.... I wish peeps would approach me, but I guess my weathered 58yoa face says that might not end well.... Besides I smile like a MFer when I'm at the pump filling up... try lookin at one of those "real men" when they fill up their man sized Broncos, Jeeps or Trucks... yup.

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else....maybe me? Tired of Bronco owners knocking on the Bronco Sport IMG_2728

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I guess the Bronco Sport isn't big enough to compensate for their teeny tiny little "manhood".

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I guess the Bronco Sport isn't big enough to compensate for their teeny tiny little "manhood".
If I went to a rock crawling competition, or maybe king of hammers, with the intent of using my car yea I’d be embarrassed…day to day life and going fishing I really couldn’t give less of a fuck.

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
As the very happy owner of several Miata's in my life, the amount of "questions" I have gotten about my car choice has led me to believe that people's opinions don't actually affect how much I enjoy a vehicle. After all, I am the one who has to drive it everyday...

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"
I usually just ask how their webasto/fabric roof is holding up...crickets. sad they need to compensate.
usually takes only a minute or two for the "oh yeah" moment
getting old
this moment took a couple days for the oh yeah to kick in
adding to the webaco/ragtop comment
something about the window needing to drop before opening
winter icing preventing drop from occurring
needing to thaw window before opening door