Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Honestly, not really getting anything negative in my parts. Wisconsin is a weird place, though!

Most people say "nice Bronco" if they say anything at all, but as we're nearing the 3rd year of production they are becoming more common and I see them regularly. Even run into a few other owners here and there and have a quick chat. I seem to have the only FE around, though :p

I do get a little antsy when I see the "big Bronco" out and about - there's a couple in town plus the owner of our local dealership has a FE Cactus Gray one that is regularly on location. On top of that one of the employees got himself a Raptor and OH BOY IS THAT THING NICE! I got to take an up close and personal look at it and whew, what a machine.

I think the only negative experience I had was a guy at the gas station rambling on about how the new Broncos in general aren't as good as the old ones etc. but it was mostly incoherent and I didn't pay any attention.

EDIT: I also make it a point to park next to any other Bronco in the lot if I go to a big box location. I've yet to have it happen, but I'm really hoping for the day I run into the other person and have a quick laugh about our matching vehicles! Anyone else do this?
Knowing exactly where you’re coming from .

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else....maybe me? Tired of Bronco owners knocking on the Bronco Sport F230203C-38DE-49E0-8B24-F7532112960D

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else....maybe me? Tired of Bronco owners knocking on the Bronco Sport 076D06B8-EE39-4AF9-B062-2045AADCC6DE
Sponsored

baja_bob

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
The only people who have negative comments about the Bronco Sport are the ones who pay thousands more for a vehicle because it comes with Rancho shocks and a "Trail Rated" badge.

They have all the catalog accessories you can buy on their mall crawler, how many are actually taken off more than a 2 track or gravel road. The BS doesn't need to be lifted or trail rated.

BodieBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2023
Hey Dude’s question ?
Any of you guys having any success picking up true red neck chicks with your Bronco Sport ?
I’m talking bare feet and painted toes up on the dash while we bounce em down some rutted out back woods trail leading to the local skinny dipping water hole ?
I figure the Daisy Duke hotties would see us in our Bronco Sports and Compair us to Minivan owners.
Just curious:’P
I am one.. lol

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Yeah and if you drive a Badlands Sport make sure to wave to your 3 cylinder friends ok....

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I've been driving a long time and the only time I wave at people is generally if they do something stupid. Or when they single finger salute me for doing something stupid!

I'm used to it on the bike, but really don't wave much in a 4 wheeled vehicle. That's just me.

Vyper

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else....maybe me? Tired of Bronco owners knocking on the Bronco Sport F230203C-38DE-49E0-8B24-F7532112960D

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else....maybe me? Tired of Bronco owners knocking on the Bronco Sport 076D06B8-EE39-4AF9-B062-2045AADCC6DE
I HAVE THE CARBON ACCENTS BUT WHERE DID YOU GET THAT 1ST EDITION BADGE FOR YOUR CONSOLE!? I NEEEEEEEEEED ITTTTTTTTTT LOL
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else....maybe me? Tired of Bronco owners knocking on the Bronco Sport 1669981885904

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I HAVE THE CARBON ACCENTS BUT WHERE DID YOU GET THAT 1ST EDITION BADGE FOR YOUR CONSOLE!? I NEEEEEEEEEED ITTTTTTTTTT LOL
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else....maybe me? Tired of Bronco owners knocking on the Bronco Sport 1669981885904
go to Bronco B6g and join , I have been a member for awhile now .. I ordered mine last year. I was ordering a two door .

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else....maybe me? Tired of Bronco owners knocking on the Bronco Sport B8E7B925-494E-4057-AEFD-C3E301C099DF

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else....maybe me? Tired of Bronco owners knocking on the Bronco Sport 3C46963E-2793-4951-8249-EC85E46F244B

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else....maybe me? Tired of Bronco owners knocking on the Bronco Sport B0E16AFB-46DC-451E-A799-148934EABA7B

Vyper

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
go to Bronco B6g and join , I have been a member for awhile now .. I ordered mine last year. I was ordering a two door .

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else....maybe me? Tired of Bronco owners knocking on the Bronco Sport B8E7B925-494E-4057-AEFD-C3E301C099DF

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else....maybe me? Tired of Bronco owners knocking on the Bronco Sport 3C46963E-2793-4951-8249-EC85E46F244B

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else....maybe me? Tired of Bronco owners knocking on the Bronco Sport B0E16AFB-46DC-451E-A799-148934EABA7B
I checked the site and oooof, $150? Might have to wait on that one. It's the holidays and I have much greater financial priorities LOL

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I checked the site and oooof, $150? Might have to wait on that one. It's the holidays and I have much greater financial priorities LOL
That’s for sure . But still a unique item. Down the road item .

ohiooutdoors

Outer Banks
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I've been driving a long time and the only time I wave at people is generally if they do something stupid. Or when they single finger salute me for doing something stupid!

I'm used to it on the bike, but really don't wave much in a 4 wheeled vehicle. That's just me.
Same thing! When I was into VWs the VW guys always waved and when I had my bike same thing.

With the BS I get waves but I am not as excited to wave back.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I see quite a few full size Broncos now. They tend to wave more so than the BS. I’m on both forums and by far the Bronco 6g is much more of an enthusiast forum compared to the BS. Not saying that the folks on here are not enthusiasts too, but just way more people active on the 6g forum. I would guess it’s similar on the Jeep forums.

Reactions: Jrl

BodieBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2023
I see quite a few full size Broncos now. They tend to wave more so than the BS. I’m on both forums and by far the Bronco 6g is much more of an enthusiast forum compared to the BS. Not saying that the folks on here are not enthusiasts too, but just way more people active on the 6g forum. I would guess it’s similar on the Jeep forums.
Maybe there's not as many of us

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
There are plenty of us around the country. But since the BS is treated like a step child to other enthusiasts we tend to do our own thing and not care about the club culture as much. I am just fine in my own little world.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I haven’t looked at the actual sales numbers but based on the forum activity, definitely not as many enthusiasts.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There are plenty of us around the country. But since the BS is treated like a step child to other enthusiasts we tend to do our own thing and not care about the club culture as much. I am just fine in my own little world.
I’d have to respectfully disagree. Just look at number of accessories from 3rd party suppliers available for the full size as compared to the BS. Nothing against the BS. I love mine but there aren’t as many trying to take theirs off road as the full size. Even if off road to some means a beat up mall parking lot.
Sponsored