Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Ordered these the other day and get a new email every day offering me a higher discount even though I already ordered them.

In case anyone is shopping..

40% off - PNGTec
30% off - 3WVTEC
I could not get either of these to work on Amazon. Are these for use on Amazon?
Sponsored

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Ordered these the other day and get a new email every day offering me a higher discount even though I already ordered them.

In case anyone is shopping..

40% off - PNGTec
30% off - 3WVTEC
Thank you for these. A heads up for others looking to use them - 40% off removes free shipping and adds $8. 30% off does not remove free shipping and actually winds up being a few bucks cheaper. 🙂

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
OP
OP
Wabarca2

Wabarca2

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
That's nice. I wish those were around when I did my vents last year. I had to build mine from scratch. They do not interact with the blinkers, they just come on when the lights come on.

Ford Bronco Sport Tectico LED fender light side marker install IMG_20210422_041701968

Ford Bronco Sport Tectico LED fender light side marker install IMG_20210501_152631490

Ford Bronco Sport Tectico LED fender light side marker install IMG_20210527_034656067

Ford Bronco Sport Tectico LED fender light side marker install IMG_20210529_024850558
I like the blue of yours

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I'll note that my lights from them came with the left one not working with amber - white worked, but not amber, no matter what I did. Contacting their support was not super helpful, as they just kept directing me to connect the wires that I had already connected. No offer for a return or single replacement at any point before I gave up.

Cheaper through them, but the Amazon convenience of being able to easily return them if one doesn't work is kind of nice - the DZG ones I ordered on Amazon came in the exact same packaging as the Tectico ones, same instructions, so they're all identical. This time, the DZG ones worked white and amber on both sides successfully.

Zeker

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
I installed the side marker install from Tectico today, it was a easy install 3 wires install and that's it. Red wire down to the courtesy side marker, to the blue wire. The yellow wire to the turn signal blue with green wire driver and yellow with purple passenger. Then just the a ground wire on both sides and that's it. They look good and well built

Ford Bronco Sport Tectico LED fender light side marker install 20220717_100611

Ford Bronco Sport Tectico LED fender light side marker install 20220717_101004

Ford Bronco Sport Tectico LED fender light side marker install 20220717_101210

Ford Bronco Sport Tectico LED fender light side marker install 20220717_102928

Ford Bronco Sport Tectico LED fender light side marker install 20220717_102953

Ford Bronco Sport Tectico LED fender light side marker install 20220717_110019

I tried what you suggested Walter. Impossible to get to. I don’t know how you did it. There must be a DRL wire into the headlamp box because there is a running light there. I’ve tried the multimeter to read other wires. It’s only a 7 volt reading and then when I turn DRLs off the reading remains on meter even after all other courtesy lights turn off.

OP
OP
Wabarca2

Wabarca2

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I tried what you suggested Walter. Impossible to get to. I don’t know how you did it. There must be a DRL wire into the headlamp box because there is a running light there. I’ve tried the multimeter to read other wires. It’s only a 7 volt reading and then when I turn DRLs off the reading remains on meter even after all other courtesy lights turn off.
It is a tight squeeze, it's easier with the tire off

PhinG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I installed the Tectico side lights today and they both work fine. I got the ones on Amazon that come with the wiring harness that plugs into the fender lamps. Popping the plug off the back of the lamp was a pain in the rear. It is an awkward angle and you can't really see what you are doing, especially on the driver's side. On the passenger side, between the foam and washer fluid reservoir, it was hard to get some pliers in position to help release the clips to remove the trim.

Overall, though, I do like the wiring harness, and once I got the plug released, it was a super easy, plug-and-play install.

Ford Bronco Sport Tectico LED fender light side marker install 20220929_172348sm
Ford Bronco Sport Tectico LED fender light side marker install 20220929_185705sm

OP
OP
Wabarca2

Wabarca2

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I installed the Tectico side lights today and they both work fine. I got the ones on Amazon that come with the wiring harness that plugs into the fender lamps. Popping the plug off the back of the lamp was a pain in the rear. It is an awkward angle and you can't really see what you are doing, especially on the driver's side. On the passenger side, between the foam and washer fluid reservoir, it was hard to get some pliers in position to help release the clips to remove the trim.

Overall, though, I do like the wiring harness, and once I got the plug released, it was a super easy, plug-and-play install.

Ford Bronco Sport Tectico LED fender light side marker install 20220929_172348sm
Ford Bronco Sport Tectico LED fender light side marker install 20220929_185705sm
Do they blink withr the turn signal?

PhinG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Do they blink withr the turn signal?
No, they are only really on when the full headlights are on. The title on Amazon is misleading. You could splice them to the blinkers (which is I guess why they can technically say what they do), but the plug-and-play part does not. It just mirrors the amber lights on the bumper.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
, but the plug-and-play part does not. It just mirrors the amber lights on the bumper.
is this the one?
https://www.amazon.com/TECTICO-Blinker-Warning-Accessories-Badlands/dp/B0BBF1FJRL/ref=sr_1_15?crid=G8O4VPPTPHFP&keywords=bronco+sport+fender+light&qid=1664543879&sprefix=bronco+sport+fender+light,aps,143&sr=8-15&ufe=app_do:amzn1.fos.18ed3cb5-28d5-4975-8bc7-93deae8f9840

I think my wait is slowly paying off. I was hoping somebody will come up with one that will function as side marker as well as turn signal with plug-n-play installation. this is one step closer.

they need to make a plug so we don't need to splice in factory wires.

I think this piece almost was designed for after market mod. that factory "vent" piece is decoration only.

Big Kahuna

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Website
theshockleys.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F350, 2012 Nissan Rogue
I think my wait is slowly paying off. I was hoping somebody will come up with one that will function as side marker as well as turn signal with plug-n-play installation. this is one step closer. .
I to was waiting for a plug-n-play option, I'm not too interested in the side marker aspect, so this looks good. Price is a bit steep, I'll keep an eye on it to see if the price drops.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
I to was waiting for a plug-n-play option, I'm not too interested in the side marker aspect, so this looks good. Price is a bit steep, I'll keep an eye on it to see if the price drops.
if you want turn signal function, just like I do, this light available now thru Amazon is not what we want. it will only function as side marker if you use their plug-n-play setup.

PhinG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
is this the one?
https://www.amazon.com/TECTICO-Blinker-Warning-Accessories-Badlands/dp/B0BBF1FJRL/ref=sr_1_15?crid=G8O4VPPTPHFP&keywords=bronco+sport+fender+light&qid=1664543879&sprefix=bronco+sport+fender+light,aps,143&sr=8-15&ufe=app_do:amzn1.fos.18ed3cb5-28d5-4975-8bc7-93deae8f9840

I think my wait is slowly paying off. I was hoping somebody will come up with one that will function as side marker as well as turn signal with plug-n-play installation. this is one step closer.

they need to make a plug so we don't need to splice in factory wires.

I think this piece almost was designed for after market mod. that factory "vent" piece is decoration only.
Yes, that is the one I got.

@Big Kahuna, when I bought it on Amazon, it was $10 less and there was a $10 coupon, making it $40. I guess just keep an eye on it. The WinPower one, which looks exactly the same except without plug-and-play, is $30.
Sponsored

Last edited: