Tectico

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 mt82 / 2016 Camaro 2SS tr6060
Hi Everyone,

Let us first introduce ourselves, we are a Canadian based company active in selling on the Euro market and we do our in house product developments and work with many OEM part manufacturers to ensure the specifications of our products are 100% compatible with perfect fitment.

We strive to provide you with the best product and services, having said that we value your feedback as an end user and help us grow.

We are excited to become a member of this growing community, and will be continuing to develop new products for the Bronco Sport platform.

The fender garnish light is a product that we recently developed, with the help and feedback of local Canadian owners we had been constantly making revisions and upgrades to this product. This is an easy to install LED fender light that will be a complete replacement of the hard plastic garnish that came with your Bronco Sport.

ABS Mud flaps are a must for people who drive in winter or going off road, our mud flaps are perfect fitment to Bronco Sport and made with weather resistance material that will not fade or deteriorate over time.

Fender Flares - Our fender flares are made with ABS plastic with silicone weather strip and stainless steel nuts. These flares will help add an aggressive look to your Bronco Sport and its perfect fitment requires no drilling to your chassis.

Factory location high output fog lights are currently under development, we are looking for recommendations on this product, if you have any suggestions feel free to send it our way.

We are also starting to develop LED bumper lenses for this platform.

Stay tuned

We value your feedback and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to DM/PM me.

All members have a discount of 10% off on products off our website at Tectico-Bro.com

Ford Bronco Sport New sponsor to the forum!  Tectico 632-431_1000x
Ford Bronco Sport New sponsor to the forum!  Tectico 634-432-1_1000x
Ford Bronco Sport New sponsor to the forum!  Tectico Main-5_49953702-9441-4a0d-a24a-10c067b0a692_500x

Ford Bronco Sport New sponsor to the forum!  Tectico fm2-

Ford Bronco Sport New sponsor to the forum!  Tectico fm4-

Ford Bronco Sport New sponsor to the forum!  Tectico fm1-
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
I would like to see those Side Marker blinkers in action. Seeing photoshopped colors in areas where they would be is one thing, seeing them function in reality would be a much better way to sell me on it. Thats just me though. 🤷‍♂️

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
I would like to see those Side Marker blinkers in action. Seeing photoshopped colors in areas where they would be is one thing, seeing them function in reality would be a much better way to sell me on it. Thats just me though. 🤷‍♂️
Agreed. Standard marketing procedures.

ck122

Big Bend
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco sport 1950 chevy style line deluxe

OP
OP
Tectico

Tectico

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I attached the picture I took from a proto type switch back set. These in picture are white in low beam mode and amber when signal.

Major Kong

Base
First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport aka "Spark Plug"
I attached the picture I took from a proto type switch back set. These in picture are white in low beam mode and amber when signal.
If I understand this correctly there are two separate colors functioning in the single side light?
White light works really well with the oxford.

Ford Bronco Sport New sponsor to the forum!  Tectico 1652912049229

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
So are the released ones just amber then? On with DRL's or with headlights or always? And then blinking with signal.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
I don't know if I would want switchbacks on the sides. I feel at night that would just be stupid to have blinding LEDS for traffic to the side, especially if its as bright as the DRLS arounds the headlights. But the amber side markers look nice!

Was disappointed there were no mirror blinkers like every other vehicle nowadays and this might be a mod to have to replace those mirror blinkers that don't exist. At least on the 2021 and 2022 models.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jrl
OP
OP
Tectico

Tectico

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The released ones are amber only. You can connect them however you want it, can be constant 12v or low beam or just signal.

The switch back ones we had some one the market, but we are tweaking it a bit. This switch back version has a positive for white, a positive for amber and a negative. You can wire them to your preference.

The light output on these are not bright enough to blind people looking at it, its just enough to be noticeable.

Reactions: Jrl

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150

NEFKANO

Badlands
First Name
NEFTALI
Threads
Reaction score
Website
neftalicano.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Neat light... but suggestion and I know you'd have a HUGE following... if you all could produce:

• Engine Covers
  • Under-dash panels
  • Folding Head Rests
  • Underbody air dams...

I'm sure other products will rear their ugly heads soon with the next batch of deliveries...hahahah

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
  • Engine Covers
  • Under-dash panels
  • Folding Head Rests
  • Underbody air dams...

I'm sure other products will rear their ugly heads soon with the next batch of deliveries...hahahah
And for Pete's sake, let's get rid of those damnable CARPET wheel well liners.

OP
OP
Tectico

Tectico

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
those are good suggestions. The oil catch can is actually in development. As for the engine cover, I think you can call Ford and they would give you one for free.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.