So I saw my first "big" Bronco yesterday and ...

PNWBadB

Badlands
First Name
Joyce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sport
Yes my thought exactly,my pick would be 2 door but as I look at specs my first edition is the same size and a little faster and easier on the gas . I am with Mike on this maybe a trade down the road .
Ford Bronco Sport So I saw my first "big" Bronco yesterday and ... 239B080B-19A1-4181-8D0C-9B1656EF1475
Yes my thought exactly,my pick would be 2 door but as I look at specs my first edition is the same size and a little faster and easier on the gas . I am with Mike on this maybe a trade down the road .
Ford Bronco Sport So I saw my first "big" Bronco yesterday and ... 239B080B-19A1-4181-8D0C-9B1656EF1475
Random question: did you get your rims powder coated? Mine came with a great that totally didn’t match the scheme. Having them coated satin black and calipers possibly badlands orange
Sponsored

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Random question: did you get your rims powder coated? Mine came with a great that totally didn’t match the scheme. Having them coated satin black and calipers possibly badlands orange
No powder coating on those wheels ,they are bone stock factory black rims and 30 inch tires . All First edition broncos have black rims ,that goes for both models first edition bronco and bronco sport .

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your bronco will look great with black rims.

lej51201

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My local dealer got their first customer ordered full size Bronco in a few days ago. I stopped down to take a look. I only spent a few minutes looking it over. I love the red. Very beefy look on the outside. Inside looked to be very well designed. I just can't get past the rag top. I had a rag top jeep years ago and in these upstate NY winters, you could not get warm. I take a closer look at a red body with a black color molded hard top. For now, my 2018 Raptor and 2021 Bronco Sport BB is the perfect combination for me. Life is good.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I love the idea of a Bronco, but I live in the Chicago suburbs and there's not much off-roading to do around here. It's almost overkill driving that type of truck in IL. The Sport is a great fit for a lot of people.
I just smirk and say yeah. Same happened with the challenger. Everyone asked if my charger had the big hemi in it. Even my kids would get a laugh out of it. Some people just make conversation
Is that one of the new Broncos? YES ?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Is that one of the new Broncos? YES ?
says it right on the grill...duh :) is what it is and not worth explaining. I had a firefighter I worked with admire my 'camaro' and then proceeded to tell me I needed to get some rims on that bad boy. I quickly dressed him down and explained, taking car advice from someone who doesn't know model or manufacturer...not something I regularly consider.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
says it right on the grill...duh :) is what it is and not worth explaining. I had a firefighter I worked with admire my 'camaro' and then proceeded to tell me I needed to get some rims on that bad boy. I quickly dressed him down and explained, taking car advice from someone who doesn't know model or manufacturer...not something I regularly consider.
Perfect Mike . I don’t get it with all the negative vibes people are coming up with about our broncos, I am over 21 and was very clear on exactly what I spent my money on . I did visit and see the newest bronco and yes it is very nice . But not for me .

Last edited:

Kraken

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I really like the size and look of the 2dr hardtop. But I think the ragtop version looks really terrible when it's on, and being in Seattle, that's how'd it would be set up most of the time.

But really, Im not even going to push my Sport anywhere near it's full capabilities. Some snow twice a year and being able to go over some dirt mountain roads are all I need to conquer.

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
In the next few years is if I'm in a position where I can make it make sense, I really want a big Bronco. I love the Black Diamond with the vinyl seats and rubber floor along with those meaty General tires on steelies, but man the Badlands is awesome in the big Bronco.

Though one of my gripes is some of the options on each trim are a bit odd. Like on the BS you can get the 360+ with adaptive cruise all the way down to the Big Bend, whereas on the big Bronco IIRC you get the 360 but without adaptive cruise on the Big Bend/Black Diamond, and to get it you have to step up to the OB I think. Same with that nice big screen and a few other options.

I can live without adaptive cruise, but I do prefer how Ford does the options on each trim of the BS. Makes more sense imo. Though things can change in the next few years so we'll see.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Ford Bronco Sport So I saw my first "big" Bronco yesterday and ... Ranger232 (2)

That's my Ranger in the back ground I took this shot two weeks ago on a sunday. The big Bronco is a 2 door V6 and a sticker price of just shy of $49000 and the dealer added a ADM of $6000 to that. Way to rich for my blood I'll stick with the Bronco Sport.
My dealer got this one in, said they have six grand in accessories to put on it. It's their demo model that has to be fondled for six months before it can be sold.
Ford Bronco Sport So I saw my first "big" Bronco yesterday and ... IMG_20210715_122301063

OP
OP
jhbass

jhbass

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My dealer got this one in, said they have six grand in accessories to put on it. It's their demo model that has to be fondled for six months before it can be sold.
Ford Bronco Sport So I saw my first "big" Bronco yesterday and ... IMG_20210715_122301063
Can't lie, I really dig the two door. I just can't bring myself to pay that much for it and for the what it burns in gas compared to the BS/BL.

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
When the kids are older: Two door, hard top, rails, Wildtrak with everything. Not trading my Badlands for it tho. I love this truck more and more each day. It's perfect for me. And everything you all have said is dead on.

I've always had two vehicles until marriage. The wife will just have to adapt back to that in a few years.?

Rag top and 4 door are a hard no.

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Sat in a WildTrack today. A 53k dollar vehicle...
I know its mostly in the drive train and suspension but the interior was just a lot of plastic and felt cheap, very little cargo space, and the soft top is super loud. It is a big rigg that's probably to much for New Hampshire trails. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to pick one up in a few years just not that one. I'll wait till Ford listens to the feedback, makes minor changes and irons them out.
Ford Bronco Sport So I saw my first "big" Bronco yesterday and ... 20210716_161603

Ford Bronco Sport So I saw my first "big" Bronco yesterday and ... 20210716_161613
Ford Bronco Sport So I saw my first "big" Bronco yesterday and ... 20210716_161544