Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I sent Ford a second letter asking about my June build. It turns out even Ford has a hard time mistaking the Bronco Sport for the Bronco. What an embarrassment (and a waste of a perfectly good stamp).

Ford Bronco Sport June Builds sitting in the Mexican Desert Screenshot_20211014-120755_Email
Yeah, if you call marketing they ask for your reservation number and you keep having to tell them you are talking about the sport and not the bronco bronco and you only have an order number.
Sponsored

Kpie819

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Mine is being unloaded at the dealership as I type this. It still has the recall so I'm not sure when I can take delivery. It was shipped the 4th, arrived in 10 days. I'm in Northern Nevada.

Kpie819

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
What you are all failing to realize is that the BS's with the recall are still at the factory in MEXICO. They still have to go through customs and they can prevent them from coming into the country until it is proven that the recall had been properly addressed. The fine for not doing so is $21k per vehicle.
Cars sitting in dealer lots waiting for parts and/or accessories - like computer chips - are a totally different animal than cars waiting for repair parts due to a safety recall.
Mine is sitting at the dealership. I can not sign the papers on it until it is fixed, but it is in the United States.

PirateBrahm

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I got the visibility report from my dealer and my June build is finally on the move. Shipped 9/28, most recent stop was Illinois. The Ford tracking site says it should arrive sometime between 7/16/2021 and 7/22/2021 ?.

Last time I checked, the FDM recall wasn't fixed, so I'm guessing I can't sign until the part comes in. Hopefully I can at least see it in person while I wait.

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
Mine is sitting at the dealership. I can not sign the papers on it until it is fixed, but it is in the United States.
Yes, according to the regulations it can not be delivered with an active recall or Ford faces a $21,000 fine per vehicle. Ford must have needed the space they were parked in since they were supposed to have been fixed at the factory, and some of them actually were while others were shipped out to the dealers for the repair.

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Oddly enough, they fixed my fuel line recall over a month ago but I only got the chip installed on 10/15 ??‍♀

BL3MI

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Did anyone get their June builds yet? Are they in good condition, or can you tell that there are problems from sitting in the desert for four months?

Mine was built on 6/12, and the tracker now says that it was shipped yesterday. I placed an order for a 2022 when the expected delivery date changed to 12/24 a few weeks ago. The build date for the 2022 is the week of 12/6. Now I'm trying to decide whether I should buy the 2021, or wait for the 2022. I'm leaning toward waiting for the 2022.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Get the 22, the 21 is already a year old in terms of value. While it might seem like nothing now due to the vehicle shortage, in a couple of years there will be a difference in value.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Did anyone get their June builds yet? Are they in good condition, or can you tell that there are problems from sitting in the desert for four months?

Mine was built on 6/12, and the tracker now says that it was shipped yesterday. I placed an order for a 2022 when the expected delivery date changed to 12/24 a few weeks ago. The build date for the 2022 is the week of 12/6. Now I'm trying to decide whether I should buy the 2021, or wait for the 2022. I'm leaning toward waiting for the 2022.
Picked mine up yesterday and I have not seen any issues yet.

DirtyLuke

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' BS BL, 18' Forester
Get the 22, the 21 is already a year old in terms of value. While it might seem like nothing now due to the vehicle shortage, in a couple of years there will be a difference in value.
Bruh... You think we have that kind of choice?

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
There are certain options and configurations that were possible on a 21 and not on a 22 as of now. Wouldn’t be so sure that a 21 won’t hold its value