The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2023 Bronco WT
Here is something I found today with the moonroof open. This is typical of what I've been finding in the little nooks and crevices, dirt and I'm guessing sand. I also have to say the dealer did a crap job at detailing the car. So I guess expect some of this with lot rot editions.

Ford Bronco Sport June Builds sitting in the Mexican Desert D61AA0EF-8D44-4BAC-9C13-75FDFB1657D8_1_105_c
Ford Bronco Sport June Builds sitting in the Mexican Desert BD17346C-E233-44DF-A3B3-1E734B95C2C6_1_105_c

zatguy

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Here is something I found today with the moonroof open. This is typical of what I've been finding in the little nooks and crevices, dirt and I'm guessing sand. I also have to say the dealer did a crap job at detailing the car. So I guess expect some of this with lot rot editions.

Ford Bronco Sport June Builds sitting in the Mexican Desert D61AA0EF-8D44-4BAC-9C13-75FDFB1657D8_1_105_c
Ford Bronco Sport June Builds sitting in the Mexican Desert BD17346C-E233-44DF-A3B3-1E734B95C2C6_1_105_c
I'd bring it right back to the dealer for another detailing. Don't blame yourself, blame FMC. Dealer should oblige at no cost.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
There are certain options and configurations that were possible on a 21 and not on a 22 as of now. Wouldn’t be so sure that a 21 won’t hold its value
Which options or configurations are not available? I know the cyber orange and the special red are gone, but from reading the 2022 guide it shows nothing else was gone.

Mister E

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands (on order)

Thanks for sharing the pictures.
This makes me glad that I gave up on my Lot Rot BS BL with Moonroof that sat out in the desert heat, sun and rain for 3 months. The dealership received the car on Monday 10/18 and they have added a $5K mark-up on top of the MSRP price.

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Which options or configurations are not available? I know the cyber orange and the special red are gone, but from reading the 2022 guide it shows nothing else was gone.
When i tried to configure the premium package with tow and badlands package With tow online it couldn’t be done. I don’t think moonroof is available with the package either for 22 or you have to pay for it separately

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd bring it right back to the dealer for another detailing. Don't blame yourself, blame FMC. Dealer should oblige at no cost.
Honestly I would have brought it back to the dealer if they weren't 2.5 hours away. It was easy enough to clean up though.

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This makes me glad that I gave up on my Lot Rot BS BL with Moonroof that sat out in the desert heat, sun and rain for 3 months. The dealership received the car on Monday 10/18 and they have added a $5K mark-up on top of the MSRP price.
Well heat and sun anyway, I doubt rain since it is a desert. :) I'm thinking these dealerships are more than happy to have people walk away from these orders with the "Market Adjustment" they are adding, especially BL's. When you think about it many cars use to sit on dealer lots for months in much worse conditions.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
When i tried to configure the premium package with tow and badlands package With tow online it couldn’t be done. I don’t think moonroof is available with the package either for 22 or you have to pay for it separately
Ahhh, you cannot use the Ford website web to configure a 2022. They have not updated it to the 2022.

the 2022 premium package (96Q) and has all the same stuff as the 2021 BL package except they separated out the moonroof to its own separate option (17B) in case someone wants the premium package without the moonroof. They lowered the price of the package as a result To account for the moonroof becoming a separate option. Now if you order the moonroof, you do have to order the premium package, but not visa versa.

You can order the premium, moonroof and also add the tow (53B) without a problem Or just the premium and tow if you want to skip the moonroof.

So basically they created more flexibility and still offer everything that was available in 2021 in those areas.

I ordered my 2022 BL directly at the dealer and got the premium package with the tow no problem at all. Others have ordered their BL with the premium, tow and moonroof.

The only thing you cannot get in 2022 that they had in 2021 was a couple colors. Other than that you can get it all.

Last edited:

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Thankfully, people don't buy cars in Arizona and New Mexico. :rolleyes:

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Well heat and sun anyway, I doubt rain since it is a desert. :) I'm thinking these dealerships are more than happy to have people walk away from these orders with the "Market Adjustment" they are adding, especially BL's. When you think about it many cars use to sit on dealer lots for months in much worse conditions.
Yup, they bake here in Vegas all summer long on the dealer lots. We hit 115 degrees.:tumbleweed:

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Got an email that says my BS has shipped and will arrive mid November.

But, the graphic in the email does not have the dot for "shipped" filled in.

Etis shows the chip was installed 10/17.

PirateBrahm

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Got an email that says my BS has shipped and will arrive mid November.

But, the graphic in the email does not have the dot for "shipped" filled in.

Etis shows the chip was installed 10/17.
My shipping dot isn't filled in, either, but the train car carrying my BS is less than 80 miles from its final destination. ?

zatguy

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport June Builds sitting in the Mexican Desert A708050D-E740-4509-97FE-C3C6AB6B5ED6
Ford Bronco Sport June Builds sitting in the Mexican Desert 7B9F9A6E-2524-476B-A05E-7E0596773E27

finally got the email from FMC my order has been built and is being shipped. Est delivery date 11/17. 7 Months from order date. Roughly 5 months from in production date.
Sponsored