First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Got an email that says my BS has shipped and will arrive mid November.

But, the graphic in the email does not have the dot for "shipped" filled in.

Etis shows the chip was installed 10/17.
One I had ordered chip installed Oct 15 per ETIS, Built email Oct 19, Shipped email Oct 21. Still green window sticker and not listed on dealer web site.....
Sponsored

semordnilap

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Hi everyone! My Badlands is finally here. I ordered 03/29, in production 06/17, shipped 09/30, delivered 10/21. This is a picture of what it looked like right off the truck. You can definitely tell that it was sitting for some time. Make sure you get a really thorough detail if your BS is coming from Mexico.

Waiting for almost 8 months was worth it!!

Ford Bronco Sport June Builds sitting in the Mexican Desert 76DE504F-63E0-448C-B863-4D79BEF15F21

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
Hi everyone! My Badlands is finally here. I ordered 03/29, in production 06/17, shipped 09/30, delivered 10/21. This is a picture of what it looked like right off the truck. You can definitely tell that it was sitting for some time. Make sure you get a really thorough detail if your BS is coming from Mexico.

Waiting for almost 8 months was worth it!!

Ford Bronco Sport June Builds sitting in the Mexican Desert 76DE504F-63E0-448C-B863-4D79BEF15F21
Congrats and enjoy!

Mine shipped 10/1. Hoping it gets here soon

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
On the Ford site its saying shipped 10/16 with arrival 11/16-22 but the tracker on this site is saying 23 days which would put it at about a week earlier. We will see! Doesn’t matter to me either way, I just prefer to know a more exact time so I can decide wither to turn in my lease before the next payment is due on the 12th or to just pay it. I am transferring plates to the new car so I’ll have to turn it in either way but I’ll lose the money I paid for the month if I don’t turn it in before.

cleny

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1991 BMW 325iC, 2021 Bronco Sport
My March 2nd order and initial June 7th build Badlands finally got finished on October 24th!

rickdcov

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
My BS BL shows the RCM chip installed 10/22. But the Fuel Delivery Module recall is still showing in ETIS. For those that have received yours recently or show it shipped, has the FDM recall been completed before it left the plant?

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
My BS BL shows the RCM chip installed 10/22. But the Fuel Delivery Module recall is still showing in ETIS. For those that have received yours recently or show it shipped, has the FDM recall been completed before it left the plant?
Mine showed the recall repaired well over a month ago but the chip was just installed on 10/15. It seems this is how they handled that:

1) Fuel line recall was fixed with no chip at the same time and chip installed later
2) Chip installed without the fuel line recall fixed and still sitting in the desert
3) Chip installed and car sent to dealer to fix recall before customer takes delivery

Personally I think they should have just fixed both at the same time but as usual things are just done in an order that leaves you scratching your head. Someone had mentioned that their car is being shipped to the dealer without the recall repaired and that it will be fixed here but there are no parts available so who knows how long it will sit there for.

MGM

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Mine showed the recall repaired well over a month ago but the chip was just installed on 10/15. It seems this is how they handled that:

1) Fuel line recall was fixed with no chip at the same time and chip installed later
2) Chip installed without the fuel line recall fixed and still sitting in the desert
3) Chip installed and car sent to dealer to fix recall before customer takes delivery

Personally I think they should have just fixed both at the same time but as usual things are just done in an order that leaves you scratching your head. Someone had mentioned that their car is being shipped to the dealer without the recall repaired and that it will be fixed here but there are no parts available so who knows how long it will sit there for.
Interesting to hear all of these comments. My BS Base was assembled in Mexico in late August and I picked it up in late September. No open recalls on it. I guess I was just lucky...or it's because the Base has less complex tech parts to hold production.

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Interesting to hear all of these comments. My BS Base was assembled in Mexico in late August and I picked it up in late September. No open recalls on it. I guess I was just lucky...or it's because the Base has less complex tech parts to hold production.
Because yours was built late they probably had the replacement part by then it seems the people with builds in June and July have the issue

kbroderick

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 3.5EB
Interesting...my wife got here shipping info and the tracker shows an updated delivery date at the dealer, but the FDM recall is still outstanding (according to ETIS, at least). I wonder if the anticipated delivery date allows time for the FDM repair?

(guessing not so much)

PirateBrahm

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Mine is due to arrive at the dealership this week. There it will sit, waiting for the FDM to come in.

semordnilap

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator

My Badlands still has the fuel line recall. They released it to me anyways because there is a shortage on parts to fix it. They gave me instructions on what to do if it does happen to stall ? take the bad with the good I guess?

christy414

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
armada
My Badlands still has the fuel line recall. They released it to me anyways because there is a shortage on parts to fix it. They gave me instructions on what to do if it does happen to stall ? take the bad with the good I guess?
Really?! My dealership told me it was against the law to sell it to me before the recall is fixed. They do not know when they will receive the parts to fix it either. So looks like now it will sit and wait here in the states for no telling how long.

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I don't think that's legal. Its actually illegal for them to even import the car with a recall pending but it seems due to the mess over the past year that they are releasing the cars to dealerships to fix here. There's actually a $20K fine for each vehicle delivered to dealerships improperly!
Sponsored