What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Adam06

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big bend
I did not. it was cold and rainy here and my old bones weren't having it lol
I feel your pain , I’m taking mine back to 4wp tomorrow to have it looked at it’s making more noise now. Do your spacers have a cut out for the strut to allow it to flex ? On the replacement spacers? Or do the look the same as the first ones? I called ready lift and they told me to take it back to installer to have it looked at. They said the leveling kit has not changed in design. I guess a few other companies have a similar issue and have redesigned the spacers to take care of what they call strut rattle. Thanks again for your response
Sponsored

altoblue

Big Bend
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
I feel your pain , I’m taking mine back to 4wp tomorrow to have it looked at it’s making more noise now. Do your spacers have a cut out for the strut to allow it to flex ? On the replacement spacers? Or do the look the same as the first ones? I called ready lift and they told me to take it back to installer to have it looked at. They said the leveling kit has not changed in design. I guess a few other companies have a similar issue and have redesigned the spacers to take care of what they call strut rattle. Thanks again for your response
ready lift did change the design, the new ones they sent are cut bigger to allow for the rubber ring on top of the spacer. as soon as i mentioned hearing noises the guy on the phone at ready lit said their engineers have addressed that and they're sending me the new parts. i got them the next day

Adam06

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big bend
ready lift did change the design, the new ones they sent are cut bigger to allow for the rubber ring on top of the spacer. as soon as i mentioned hearing noises the guy on the phone at ready lit said their engineers have addressed that and they're sending me the new parts. i got them the next day
Really , thanks for that now I can hopefully get some sent to me. The guy I spoke to at ready lift wasn’t very friendly. I’m going tomorrow to 4wp and hopefully get them installed. Thanks again

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Had new Falken A/T Trail tires installed today. It better snow soon. ?

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? Falken

Last edited:

Adam06

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big bend
Really , thanks for that now I can hopefully get some sent to me. The guy I spoke to at ready lift wasn’t very friendly. I’m going tomorrow to 4wp and hopefully get them installed. Thanks again
So I got back from 4wp and they acknowledged the sound and said new parts would be sent. Although they called ready lift and they claimed all old kits were pulled months ago, and the serial numbers on mine were showing updated kit. They also said it could be possible that parts got mixed up so that is the reason they will send out new parts. They also mentioned something about top hats. We shall see, parts would take about 1 to 2 weeks. Hope this will solve the issue

greenlaker

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport/'15 M-B Sprinter Crew/'01 S2000
Well, not *today*, but we did the first proper road trip, driving it ≈1200 miles to Colorado's Front Range for the holidays. Averaged 27.8 MPG (according to the trip computer) while driving mostly at 80MPH, often with a lot of head and crosswinds.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_0104

Shot taken at some random ranch exit in Nevada.

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
First oil change, 5500 miles, Motorcraft filter, Mobil 1 5W20, Motorcraft air filter. Oil filter came off pretty easy, don't care for the shield removal, my F150 and Flex both had one too. Have to say it wasn't that bad to do. Now a visit to Ford after work to buy those drivers side door moldings!!!

Blynne

Badlands
First Name
Bridget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Mustang GT, 21 Escape, 22 BS Badlands
Added some decals and stickers today. Also, I ordered the Aeroskin hood deflector. Should be here later this week.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? FBC41EAA-C2BE-4559-8B2E-8E371F2B5DD5
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 8DACF6FF-9BAB-4412-80C8-2593C7444577

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Added some decals and stickers today. Also, I ordered the Aeroskin hood deflector. Should be here later this week.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? FBC41EAA-C2BE-4559-8B2E-8E371F2B5DD5
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 8DACF6FF-9BAB-4412-80C8-2593C7444577
Very nice .

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? E4F38DD0-CCA7-4289-BAFA-61201687E601

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 592B5946-4BB0-4E69-8961-933566A9CBCA

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? F6CE9A13-FAEA-46CA-AA83-2280E909B64D

i braved the -28 celcius weather this morning.
i will say, this lil 1.5 fires right up in the cold, and surprisingly heats up pretty quick.
Damn, I can't imagine. -7 in MN Twin Cities this morning, used the FordPass remote start, started right up. You are right it does warm up fast, blows warm air in the cabin. Took about 15 mins of driving to get it up to operating temp.

My only complaint about the heating is the floor vents. They only blow towards the center, rather than out towards to doors. One leg is warm the other is cold. Plus it doesn't blow as warm as the dash vents.

Can't wait for winter to be over, sick of it a month ago. And so far it's been pretty mild.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
Damn, I can't imagine. -7 in MN Twin Cities this morning, used the FordPass remote start, started right up. You are right it does warm up fast, blows warm air in the cabin. Took about 15 mins of driving to get it up to operating temp.

My only complaint about the heating is the floor vents. They only blow towards the center, rather than out towards to doors. One leg is warm the other is cold. Plus it doesn't blow as warm as the dash vents.

Can't wait for winter to be over, sick of it a month ago. And so far it's been pretty mild.
i hear that! seeing all these camping posts is such a killer right now hahaha. we’ll get there soon ?

NW Trail Marauder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Seattle area got hit with an unusual cold front/winter storm over the weekend/week. Excited to put the Spurt to the test driving home from visiting family for Christmas. A normal 2 hour drive turned into 3+. Even passed a full sized 4-door Badlands ?.

Also took it to visit Leavenworth, WA yesterday and braved Snoqualmie Pass. This thing is an absolute tank that kept the wifey and I comfortable the whole time.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_1593

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
I put the Ford mud flaps on today. Easy job.
I used Ford Pass points on them otherwise I would not have spent a hundo on them.
Sponsored