What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
I added one of these molle panels to my rear seats, i think i may move it sideways instead of having it vertical though.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 1639506697773

Now we know who this guy is.... :crackup::crackup::thumbsup:

Schmohawk007

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I went and picked up some towing accessories I got with the free points, put on some Bronco license plate frames I got on Amazon, also aired down my tires from 40 (from dealer) to the recommended 33.

Been looking at different tires, but will wait til the factory ones are worn or see how they do this winter....if there is one. 61 in Wisconsin in the middle of December? WTF haha.

Also looking at some different fishing pole holder options.

altoblue

Big Bend
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
No, rides like factory happy with it and they give a 5 year 60,000 warranty (power train) by just registering it.
Nice, mine clacks and bangs every bump i go over. they sent me replacement spacers for the struts to accommodate the rubber ring on top of the strut and new drop brackets for the sway bar links as they werent cut deep enough to sit flush at the strut side of things. I'm putting the new parts in this weekend and hope they fix my noises

Adam06

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big bend
Nice, mine clacks and bangs every bump i go over. they sent me replacement spacers for the struts to accommodate the rubber ring on top of the strut and new drop brackets for the sway bar links as they werent cut deep enough to sit flush at the strut side of things. I'm putting the new parts in this weekend and hope they fix my noises
Let me know how it works out, mine does have some noises that that is normal. Is this on the front? On the spacers or back, the sway bar bracket does it look different?

Magnato1

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Purchased 2021 BS BB package and took delivery this week. Rapid Red in colour and love it. My 2019 Ford Taurus was written off in a bad crash and I was forced to shop quicker than I wanted. I had hoped to hold off a year or two and get into a hybrid once market settled down.

I started with Ranger as an option, then considered F-150 and even test drove an F-150 Lariat Hybrid but couldnt relax in a vehicle that expensive. We settled on an Escape Hybrid and were at the dealership to finalize the deal and saw what my wife called "a cute car" beside us. It had just arrived at the dealership. We test drove it and bought it. While doing paperwork three people came in to buy it. I am X-plan so I think we did ok.

Now back on topic "what have I done today" or over the past two or three days to fix it up.
- already came with roof-rail crossbars "on road: as a dealer installed option
- argued with dealership about missing engine cover and got one on the way now
- ordered Redline Tuning hood struts to be installed by me
- ordered the Cravenspeed shorter stubby radio antenna (4 inches)
- went back and forth with parts dept about hood insulation and ordered that despite them saying it wont fit but they are on huge back order (going with the assurance of members here that hood insulation will fit)
-ordered, received and will install rear bumper cover
- received Bronco branded first aid kit and installed fire extinguisher
- installed the rubber Bronco branded trailer hitch receiver cover for a nice look
- had dealership order rubber mats at their expense and waiting delivery
- ordered and received garage door remote as my package doesnt have the built in visor controls

So far so good. Enjoy reading the updates and comments from everyone and look forward to sharing more about my new ride.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_0016

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_0017
Would love to see pics of the fire extinguisher install and info about which one, mounting, etc

altoblue

Big Bend
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Let me know how it works out, mine does have some noises that that is normal. Is this on the front? On the spacers or back, the sway bar bracket does it look different?
its coming from the front, the link drops look the same but arent cut deep enough

Adam06

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big bend
Good morning wondering if you got your new spacers and brackets installed, if there is a difference with the front end noises. Thanks

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport