What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

OP
OP
MKohlman

MKohlman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands, Fiesta ST
Saw this post a while back and was looking for it now that I have FORscan and an OBDLinkEX cable. Did you ever post the commands for this change? I couldn't find them in the FORscan thread.
I was originally able to pull the information from here:

https://cyanlabs.net/asbuilt-db/sync3-apim/?search=Bluetooth+Vehicle+Nameplate+ID+(BVNI)

BTW - Since I originally posted this, Ford has added a Bronco Sport (as well as Maverick) specific ID with a recent firmware update instead of lumping them together. (Hex 3F)
Sponsored

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Installed the Bronco rubber floor liners.

Update on the JLT Oil Separator I installed a few weeks back... I checked it and not a drop of anything in the canister, bone dry. So we'll see later down the road.
Follow-up on the JLT Oil Separator, after about 4000 miles, it was about 3/4 full, milky light brown liquid. It must be doing its job.

Getting second oil change next week, about 6500 miles.

Larryjaquins

Big Bend
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Seattle area got hit with an unusual cold front/winter storm over the weekend/week. Excited to put the Spurt to the test driving home from visiting family for Christmas. A normal 2 hour drive turned into 3+. Even passed a full sized 4-door Badlands ?.

Also took it to visit Leavenworth, WA yesterday and braved Snoqualmie Pass. This thing is an absolute tank that kept the wifey and I comfortable the whole time.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_1593
How did the drive go over the pass

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
Picked up a pair of traction boards by Orworks (Amazon), and an air-down tool by Boulder Tools (Amazon). Might put them to use tomorrow, Nemadji State Forest in MN.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? traction1.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? traction2.JPG

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? deflator.JPG

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
Went to pick up a used rear bumper from a BS that had the tow package so when we add the tow hitch it will have the cut out for the hitch & wiring plug. My wife wants the factory bumper with the hitch instead of cutting the non-hitch bumper. I found one on E Bay that the seller was just a few hours away.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 100_1840.JPG

NW Trail Marauder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I found a local Craigslist ad for a Rhino Rack platform taken off a Subaru that I quickly jumped on. Was a killer deal vs. buying new and I’m really happy with it! The size is 60x49 and it backs right up to the antenna
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? A58CBEBE-CC02-4877-89F3-ACBAC25EEB1F
What wheels?

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
I added the factory trailer hitch along with a new rear bumper cover with factory cutouts.

Also went ahead and threw on a new set of factory crossbars.

Got hitched. Ford OEM hitch and wiring kit.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_0622

I may mask off and spray the exposed aluminum with some matte black paint. Not the suspension bits.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_0623
Did you find the installation of the wiring harness to be easy? I bought it but am a) a little uneasy with the installation, and b)waiting for the uneasiness to subside.

Went to pick up a used rear bumper from a BS that had the tow package so when we add the tow hitch it will have the cut out for the hitch & wiring plug. My wife wants the factory bumper with the hitch instead of cutting the non-hitch bumper. I found one on E Bay that the seller was just a few hours away.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 100_1840.JPG
May I ask how much you paid for it?

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20220110_165919

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 20220110_165913

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
The seller was asking $300.00, I offered $250.00 & he accepted my offer. It has a couple small scrapes which are nearly un-noticeable. We saved the shipping by going to pick it up.