Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Cactus Grey.
Shooting sports.

F class precision rifle. Practical tactical shoots. Handgun timed bullseye. 3-gun, 2-gun. IDPA competitions, Speed steel plate, skeet, trap, sporting clays. And reloading.

The BS can be loaded for a day of 3-gun, for both of us since my wife competes also, including 2 carts with room left over.

That’s primary and backup tacticals, shotguns, pistols, ammo and supplies.
Sponsored

o0260o

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
So cool to see so many mountain bikers. Road bikes are my jam. I spent my 20s riding around New York. Now I'm laid back in the suburbs. I'm also into photography, books, movies and travel.

davidb1841

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 Tremor; Bronco Sport Outer Banks
My new house on several acres (yard work, garden); Road Bike's (used to be MTN Bikes); shooting/guns; our 2 GSD's (WOOF); My F250 Tremor and Bronco Sport (and the Forums); My Wife Paints (Water Color); The military (which is also our work); the Beach (North Carolina has great uncrowded beaches) Finally: Slot Cars.
Ford Bronco Sport What are your hobbies? 25215
Ford Bronco Sport What are your hobbies? 0304231746_HDR
Ford Bronco Sport What are your hobbies? 0331211504a_HDR
Ford Bronco Sport What are your hobbies? 106458849443463
Ford Bronco Sport What are your hobbies? 143863965702951
Ford Bronco Sport What are your hobbies? 242513739171306
Ford Bronco Sport What are your hobbies? 0821192149a
Ford Bronco Sport What are your hobbies? FB_IMG_1566912908009
Ford Bronco Sport What are your hobbies? 1010201915_HDR
Ford Bronco Sport What are your hobbies? 0612211838_HDR

OP
OP
CactusBS

CactusBS

Big Bend
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
The red bike in my pic is a Specialized Rockhopper 29 which I still love to ride but the Specialized Turbo Tero 5.0 Ebike is a nice ride too. Full suspension is the way to go depending on trails .. what area of the country are you in?
I'm on the East Coast in the western part of the Carolinas, really close to the Appalachian Mountains which has so many MTB options to ride. Everywhere you turn there are trails.

I really like Fezzari bikes they look aggressive, never ridden one though, how do you like it?

ohiooutdoors

Outer Banks
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I enjoy hiking, backpacking, working on my race car that is in storage and may get done in 30 years, cinematography, photography, working out, working on my property and using my hillbilly cinderblock stove to smoke and cook delicious food.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
It's a given, but I love everything about being outdoors from ocean kayaking to birdwatching to just sitting on my deck having a beer. I do a lot of hiking, both for work and for play. I'm a UAS pilot for work, research, and as a hobbyist. Also build gaming computers and online game with my boyfriend. He got me into guns, so we hit the range as often as we can. We have a Border Aussie, Maple, who we train in agility and take on our adventures (she is a hobby in her own right with all that energy).

Ford Bronco Sport What are your hobbies? img_1_1683812322008

Ford Bronco Sport What are your hobbies? img_1_1683812047937

Ford Bronco Sport What are your hobbies? img_1_1683812211445

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Anything car and yard work based. Like to spend time out doors.

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Hockey, fly fishing, the pups. The car is great for all three. I also like gardening hot peppers.

I actually bought the car to go fly fishing with. I don’t like an open bed when I have all the kit in there and you can car camp with it. Win-win.

Didn’t know it’d become our families go to dog car. We actually call it the DRV…doggy recovery vehicle. Often times at the end of our walks the big newf is too stubborn to leave the park so we bring the car up and he hops in and we drive like the 1/4mi back home.

Last edited:

davidb1841

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 Tremor; Bronco Sport Outer Banks
”My other car’s a B52” must end the mine’s bigger than yours contests!
I lose, and I am instantly Jealous! :crying:

Horse n Buggy

Badlands
First Name
Stoge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport What are your hobbies? PXL_20230408_204321393~3
There are a lot of hobbies id love to get into, but work hours and finances have stopped me from starting any of them. In the meantime, I met my wife playing games online, moved her down from Virginia to Florida so we could play games online in person or on the couch split-screen. Basically spend whatever two hours i have between work and bed playing games with her or watching random stuff on streaming.

Every few weeks or so I have a couple friends over and we keep cranking on the 1969 VW Beetle we are building to do light off-road and beach stuff to pair with the Sport. Beer, pizza, and 8 or so hours wondering what the previous owners did and what shenanigans we can pull to fix it or make it better, but its always a fun time.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport What are your hobbies? PXL_20230408_204321393~3
There are a lot of hobbies id love to get into, but work hours and finances have stopped me from starting any of them. In the meantime, I met my wife playing games online, moved her down from Virginia to Florida so we could play games online in person or on the couch split-screen. Basically spend whatever two hours i have between work and bed playing games with her or watching random stuff on streaming.

Every few weeks or so I have a couple friends over and we keep cranking on the 1969 VW Beetle we are building to do light off-road and beach stuff to pair with the Sport. Beer, pizza, and 8 or so hours wondering what the previous owners did and what shenanigans we can pull to fix it or make it better, but its always a fun time.
When, or if that Beetle goes up for sale, message me. My very first car was a 64 Beetle, with a 1959 36HP engine. The engine spun a rod, and a guy down the street sold me a 40hp engine. I rebuilt it in my parents carport on a Friday to Saturday mid morning timeframe, went to bed, woke up Sunday morning and drove to New Smyrna Beach for the day. A month later, a guy across the street took his 67 Beetle body off of its frame to build a buggy. I snagged the body for free, as it had a crank sunroof, and it was in better shape then my 64's body! Exchange made. I cut the fenders off like yours indicates, and drove it until I graduated from high school. Many years later (many years...) I bought a 70 Beetle for my son...father and son project. It was a father project. Welded in new floors, painted with ghost flames, and he hated it because it did not have A/C, and his girlfriend did not think it "was cool". He convinced me to sell it so he could buy a Mazda B2000 pick up.

I want another Beetle!
Sponsored