JessP09

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Just heard from my dealer that my OB is still sitting in IL. It’s been there since Tuesday! So frustrating knowing it’s only 6 hours away from me.
Sponsored

Rhatty24

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Camaro SS, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Here's hoping. Etis is still showing rcm outstanding and I never had the fuel line recall. Good to see some movement for us June desert folks
Yeap Etis still showing rcm and fuel for mine too

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
Yeap Etis still showing rcm and fuel for mine too
Fingers crossed. While i am not upset about no car payment, i would be happier with it in my driveway

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Area 51 BL with the faux steelies ???

If I could afford one thats the exact BS I'd get. But a Big Bend will serve me perfectly fine

GizzardLizard

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Mine is still waiting on the recall and the RCM. I don't even really consider it mine anymore because I'm committing to ordering a 22 in the same spec, but I haven't given it up yet because I want to pass it onto someone else once its complete instead of letting it go to dealer stock so they can mark it up. Plus checking in on the status every few days is fun lol.

Rhatty24

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Camaro SS, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Mine is still waiting on the recall and the RCM. I don't even really consider it mine anymore because I'm committing to ordering a 22 in the same spec, but I haven't given it up yet because I want to pass it onto someone else once its complete instead of letting it go to dealer stock so they can mark it up. Plus checking in on the status every few days is fun lol.
Mine too I figure it can’t be much longer of a wait my guess is maybe a few weeks hopefully

zatguy

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Exciting progress indeed! ?

IMine went into production 6/4. Still waiting on RCM via ETIS. Maybe that will change this week! I never had the fuel line leak that I could find.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Civic Si, 1969 Ford Torino GT
When do I get a number I can use to track my order? I got my email saying my order is confirmed but there's no number yet.

Thanks!

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
When do I get a number I can use to track my order? I got my email saying my order is confirmed but there's no number yet.

Thanks!
You get your vin which you can track with once they schedule your BS build date. They are just starting to schedule this week. Stay in touch with your sales persion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Civic Si, 1969 Ford Torino GT
You get your vin which you can track with once they schedule your BS build date. They are just starting to schedule this week. Stay in touch with your sales persion
Gotcha. Thanks so much!

PirateBrahm

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
If your BS is affected by the FDM recall, it will show up on the ETIS Vehicle Summary page or you can look it up by VIN on the NHTSA Recall page when you type in your VIN.

It looks like some of us got the FDMs last week, while others got their RCMs. Hopefully this is good news for those of us with June builds.

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
That sounds interesting
The only thing in my etis summary is

Outstanding Field Service Actions
21S38 - FDM LINE LEAK
We will check for outstanding service actions on your selected vehicle, using your detected country, if this is incorrect you may not see the right information.
We have detected that you are in the: United States”

So as a June 12 build that sounds like only the FDM to go? As nothing else in the summary snd nothing in the other lists that in Can see,
Does that sound right?
W

birddog2

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV Bronco Sport Badlands
Waiting no more.
The dealer called this morning around 0900 to tell me my Bronco Sport had come in last night.

It came in two weeks earlier than Ford Vehicle Order Tracking was predicting.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG_3682.JPG-8.jpg-2

Badlands w/ Badlands Package ( incl moon roof), Tow. Falken Tires, 360+, Cyber Orange
Was ordered 18 March, built 27 August and shipped 1 Sept.

Have not driven enough to have any but the expected excitement, but with a few miles on it I will post my comparison with the Jeep Cherokee TraiHawk it replaced.

Had never seen the Cyber Orange color in person, but both the wife and I love it.
It is more bright yellow than orange

Last edited:

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Waiting no more.
The dealer called this morning around 0900 to tell me my Bronco Sport had come in last night.

It came in two weeks earlier than Ford Vehicle Order was predicting.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG_3682.JPG-8.jpg-2
Tracking

Badlands w/ Badlands Package ( incl moon roof), Tow. Falken Tires, 360+, Cyber Orange
Was ordered 18 March, built 27 August and shipped 1 Sept.

Have not driven enough to have any but the expected excitement, but with a few miles on it I will post my comparison with the Jeep Cherokee TraiHawk it replaced.

Had never seen the Cyber Orange color in person, but both the wife and I love it.
It is more bright yellow than orange
Beautiful! Congrats!:clap:
Sponsored