ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
After seeing some of you here with some progress I checked ford ETIS again and it seems that although I am still waiting on the chip, the fuel line recall has been repaired since its no longer showing up there And its not on the NHTSA website either. I’ll take the small victory!

Svilla1023

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
I'd call the dealer ASAP and tell them to take your BS off the web site and to let all of the salespeople know that it is not for sale.

When I was calling around I talked to one dealer that told me they were waiting on a call back from the person that ordered a BS and if they didn't get that call by tomorrow I could have it. I don't know how long they waited, but you could get sick or travel, etc and have it sold out from under you.
This is my biggest worry. I ordered 3/13. And have had 5 new build dates, the newest being 9/29. They swear it won’t change again, but I have vacation planned 23rd-31st of October. I’d love to have it prior to that week to ease my mind that they won’t sell it out from under me. I also don’t want it being test driven, or anything. Detail it, slap a sold sticker and let it sit in the back of the lot please.

christy414

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
armada
On Friday the PCM chip was installed and the ETA date was changed to 10/24/21
After seeing some of you here with some progress I checked ford ETIS again and it seems that although I am still waiting on the chip, the fuel line recall has been repaired since its no longer showing up there And its not on the NHTSA website either. I’ll take the small victory!
That’s awesome. Mine is waiting on the RCM chip and still shows the fuel line recall ?

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
That’s awesome. Mine is waiting on the RCM chip and still shows the fuel line recall ?
I wonder if they split up the ones waiting-fixing the fuel line in one group and installing the chips in another. Nothing is updated on the Ford website though, only through ETIS.

christy414

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
armada
I wonder if they split up the ones waiting-fixing the fuel line in one group and installing the chips in another. Nothing is updated on the Ford website though, only through ETIS.
I’m really hoping so! I’m only checking ETIS. Mine was production date 6/17

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Mine is still missing the chip. I think it was mentioned here somewhere that ETIS only updates once a week ?

Rhatty24

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Camaro SS, 2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Mine is still missing the chip. I think it was mentioned here somewhere that ETIS only updates once a week ?
I wonder? If that’s the case my bronco 3/7/21 might be done hopefully it was waiting for the rcm and it does have the recall too but I’m hoping it will update the status in Etis and the tracker soon

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
I wonder? If that’s the case my bronco 3/7/21 might be done hopefully it was waiting for the rcm and it does have the recall too but I’m hoping it will update the status in Etis and the tracker soon
Here's hoping. Etis is still showing rcm outstanding and I never had the fuel line recall. Good to see some movement for us June desert folks
Sponsored