Bold Tracey

Outer Banks
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Buick
I've had a window sticker for months. Ordered 3/29, status says in Production with ETA delivery date of 10/31/21.
My order date was 2/22 , did not see sticker until 1 wk before build start. 0 dealer help?
Sponsored

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Ordered Feb 3. Still scheduled for production :frown:.
Wow. I am surprised you did not just bail and do a new order the end of august for a 2022 especially since yours had not even been built.

CKGILLEY6

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Do you have a window sticker or does your tracker say in production yet?
Not yet. Just scheduled for production. My last email said August 30th for a build week. Message the salesman on September 7th and he said it looking like October 1st for a build date, but haven't received an email update. I'm hoping that's still the case. I'm too afraid to message him again and get let down.... again.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
So, picked up a 2021 Cherokee Trailhawk in June after I received my Sport 10/31 delivery date. I just took a peek, and it now says 12/24. Christmas Eve.:question:
No doubt that you will get big discount on it as the 2022s will be on the lot with it.

Yes, that's sarcasm, although I do hope Ford does something for the long haulers. It would be nice if they retrofit something like homelink as gift for waiting so long.

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
Ford's tracking site is still showing 11/3 delivery but the tracker on this site is showing 12/24? Hoping this is just an error.

CD27

Badlands
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Jeep Wrangler, Ford Ranger
My April order is now sitting here in Illinois on a rail car, the dealer is expecting it within the next couple weeks. Sadly, reading all the paranoid posts here persuaded me cancel my order and get something else. But now my girlfriend wants it and the dealer left the order under my name. :like:
Just an update:
It arrived at the dealer yesterday, going to go look it over this afternoon.

jenpark1

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Officially out of the waiting room after 7 months! Gave up on my June order that is still sitting in Mexico and was lucky to find exactly what I had ordered at a dealership 2 hours away. Picked it up today!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room AFC707F8-0406-41C8-AF05-5CD55B78A141
So happy to see you got yours too! I did exactly the same and I love my bronco! Today the one I had originally put a deposit on moved from a 11/3 to a 12/24 end date and I see others have too! Enjoy your ride ❤

Blondie_jax

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I ordered my Kodiak Brown Badlands on 03/29, production started 06/17 and my 10/31 delivery date was also updated to 12/24 today.

Y’all I’m not sad, just disappointed.
Me too..I wish I could understand why we will most likely be behind 2022’s rolling off the line. I get that some of this is out of Ford’s control or approach at minimizing production line delays, but the one thing they CAN control is communication. I ordered exactly what I wanted, and it is frustrating to have to keep thinking “one more month”.

LtBluizz

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS Badlands, Cyber Orange
Ordered bl/bl 3/23, built 8/20, picked it up 9/20. Worth the wait. I'm officially out of the waiting room. My dealer was shocked that I got it considering how sought after it was.

Thoughts and prayers for those still here...

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 20210924_151110
Sponsored