AltarBoy

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17ā€™fusion
So I got a phone call today that my cyber orange badlands showed up today at the dealership. However I went and got a Tacoma trd off-road 2 months ago
Sponsored

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
So I got a phone call today that my cyber orange badlands showed up today at the dealership. However I went and got a Tacoma trd off-road 2 months ago
I bought a Venture edition 4Runner two months ago. I have not made up my mind to get the BS I ordered. The wife and keep going back and forth on it.
It may just come down to test driving it if it ever arrives and then making a final decision.
Going against buying it is the whole desert lot rot thing. Being a 2020 in the 2021 model year and the service and support issues I've seen on this site.
Reasons to buy it are it is the first vehicle I have ordered to get just what I want. Also, I've owned an original Bronco, Big Bronco and two Bronco II's. I had planned on having one of every Bronco for ya know reasons.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Finally. Ordered a BL/BL on 02-16. In April the dealer had a friend turn down an order identical to mine and gave it to me. My best friend since grade school had decided he wanted one, so asked the dealer if he could have this one and he agreed. Price will be lower than sticker.

Talked to my friend a few days ago and he was about to give up, said maybe he will just order something else. I explained he will just go to the end of the line on whatever he orders. Checked the vin this am and it shows shipped, has shown in production since 6-10 untl now. He is going to be a happy camper.

My son-in-law has ordered one the new 2022 Explorer Timberlines. It's a pretty cool ride. Wonder what the wait on this will be?

BL3MI

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
That sounds interesting
The only thing in my etis summary is
ā€˜

Outstanding Field Service Actions
21S38 - FDM LINE LEAK
We will check for outstanding service actions on your selected vehicle, using your detected country, if this is incorrect you may not see the right information.
We have detected that you are in the: United Statesā€

So as a June 12 build that sounds like only the FDM to go? As nothing else in the summary snd nothing in the other lists that in Can see,
Does that sound right?
W
Mine was a June 12th build too, but mine is still missing the RCM chip, and hasn't ever shown the FDM line leak recall.

Svilla1023

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
Update again over here. Window sticker is live! Any idea what the next step is? Iā€™m getting anxious. Finally getting close!

NVSport

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport & 2015 Mustang GT C/V
Waiting no more.
The dealer called this morning around 0900 to tell me my Bronco Sport had come in last night.

It came in two weeks earlier than Ford Vehicle Order Tracking was predicting.
Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room IMG_3682.JPG-8.jpg-2

Badlands w/ Badlands Package ( incl moon roof), Tow. Falken Tires, 360+, Cyber Orange
Was ordered 18 March, built 27 August and shipped 1 Sept.

Have not driven enough to have any but the expected excitement, but with a few miles on it I will post my comparison with the Jeep Cherokee TraiHawk it replaced.

Had never seen the Cyber Orange color in person, but both the wife and I love it.
It is more bright yellow than orange
Nice , waiting on same build since mid Feb, thereā€™s hope for me yet :)

Warren505

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Website
warren149.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Nice , waiting on same build since mid Feb, thereā€™s hope for me yet :)
Iā€™m delighted for you , really! Itā€™s almost the same as mine and almost the same starting timeline, since this will be my 4th yellow vehicle Iā€™m ok with the color I dont really like Orange but a sunrise/sunset yellow/orange suites me just fine!
ā€˜Hopeā€™ thank you! Warren

Ricejenn

Badlands
First Name
Jenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Officially out of the waiting room after 7 months! Gave up on my June order that is still sitting in Mexico and was lucky to find exactly what I had ordered at a dealership 2 hours away. Picked it up today!

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room AFC707F8-0406-41C8-AF05-5CD55B78A141

Last edited:

Bold Tracey

Outer Banks
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Buick
2/22 order countless date changes
Ford tracker- no change due 10/1-10/7
Call from dealer it's in--(8 pm ish)
Sticker date change 9/23--- last change 9/16(IL)-- Ford Marketing confirmed Ohio 9/19- No rail car #
Palsapp 1st time change to dealer 9\23
Hoping for all to go smooth, but just no confidence-0- since the start?

Many of the things that happened this evening(LOTS), you cannot plan or prepare- life happens!
This!, could have been prepared for!

Out of the waiting room and into??
Sponsored