AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
I was pleasantly surprised by the price. I might just get it and see if it works. Hope for the best!
right? thats an extremely reasonable price ??
Sponsored

BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
It fits nice I can take closer pictures of it if you guys would like
Maybe some underside photos of the skid plate. Also, if it's not too much to ask, could you measure the width from bolt-to-bolt of the 4 mounting points? For reference, the measurements between the bolts represented by the red and yellow lines in the picture below. Thanks!

Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport 1640046596250

OP
OP
Wabarca2

Wabarca2

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Maybe some underside photos of the skid plate. Also, if it's not too much to ask, could you measure the width from bolt-to-bolt of the 4 mounting points? For reference, the measurements between the bolts represented by the red and yellow lines in the picture below. Thanks!

Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport 1640046596250
Yea I'll try to get those to you tomorrow

vault_boy

Big Bend
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
What I kinda dont understand is what am I buying? Is just just the part that sits in front of the bumper or the entire underside too?

BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
What I kinda dont understand is what am I buying? Is just just the part that sits in front of the bumper or the entire underside too?
See the instructions I found on the skid plate's web page linked below. Looks like the plate doesn't quite cover the entire underside of the engine bay, but if it fits over the existing composite splash shield for non-BL trims, it will provide some protection and is better than nothing.

Installation Instructions

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
yeah it looks like it is covering the coolers for the most part, which is still fine with me. now if they would cover the oil pan and that low-a$$ rear diff, that would make me a happy homer.

OP
OP
Wabarca2

Wabarca2

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport

Red line measurement 38 inches
Yellow 34 inches

BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Red line measurement 38 inches
Yellow 34 inches
Thanks! I really appreciate it.

I measured between the gray bolts (only one side shown - labeled 1 in picture below) and the measurement was about 43-44". I also measured 36" between the two plastic grommets (labeled 2) and 33" between the two black screws (labeled 3). So unfortunately, it doesn't look like I have found the same mounting points that are on the Badlands/FE as of now. I may go fishing and start to take off the composite splash shield to see if there are any other holes underneath that would match the Badlands. If anyone else with a non-BL/FE trim wants to start looking too, please do!

Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport Bronco Underside

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
This is the light bar and skid plate that will soon come out from them. It's paired with baja design lights and a trigger 4 plus to control the lights. The Skid Guard is 1/8" 5052 Aluminum

Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport IMG_29951

Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport 20211113_112603

Ford Bronco Sport Rally Innovations light bar and skid plate installed on Bronco Sport imagejpeg_0(1)
The way it is open in the front, it will catch too much debris not to mention highway speeds bending that back. This is a solid pass.

jofer

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Sport, '23 2Dr Bronco
Take my money!

Just FYI, it is $50 shipping. Still worth it and reasonable for what it is (a big metal plate), just wanted to give folks a heads up if you're looking at the price and on the fence.

ctrabbit25

Outer Banks
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Rally innovations is currently making a prototype skid plate for my outer banks due to the mounting holes being different on the badland/first edition. They have great customer service and have stayed in contact with me the whole time.
Sponsored