No integrated map or navigation...wtf???

PaulOinMA

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BS, '22 FE, '04 Audi TT, '66 Austin Moke
Looking to add NAV to my wife's BL. Picking it up Monday after next. Is the Motorola MA1, mentioned directly above, still preferred. Or is there something else folks like? Samsung A53 5G phone, so Android.

What maps do folks still like?

Thanks, in advance.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Looking to add NAV to my wife's BL. Picking it up Monday after next. Is the Motorola MA1, mentioned directly above, still preferred. Or is there something else folks like? Samsung A53 5G phone, so Android.

Thanks, in advance.
I have the Carlinkit 3 and have iOS. Carlinkit 4 supports Android. I use Waze because of the notifications of people looking for law breakers.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape

Thanks, in advance.
Android Auto offers access to Google Maps, Waze, and Gaia GPS. Google and Gaia GPS can be downloaded to your device allowing off-line access to nav guidance. Gaia offers access to road maps, Topo charts, and most trail maps in the U.S., making it useful for hiking as well as driving.

Bro_Spo

Big Bend
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport | '14 Fusion | '63 Galaxie 500
Messrs. Rand & McNally have entered the chat.

Ford Bronco Sport No integrated map or navigation...wtf??? Atlas resize

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Messrs. Rand & McNally have entered the chat.

Atlas resize.jpg
My wife’s favorite reading material on long trips! That fits perfectly between the seat and console on the passenger side.

jsf

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX

Thanks, in advance.
I use AAwireless which worked flawlessly in my old Escape and has worked for the one week I've had my BS. My only regret is no networked USB in the console. You have to use one of the ones in the media tray.

Dantanman

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Was 700.00 option in Canada. The only Badlands I could find at the time didn't have it. I'm fine with both apple and Android maps.

Bfish818

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2021
it would be great if that was possible {cost effective}. It's likely a completely different board used between the two. Shoot nowadays many laptop computers do not even have the ability upgrading RAM/Disks. Everything is soldered to the single board assembly.
Hello,
I do not understand this. I have navagation on my bronco sport and again when I went through sirius. Now my navagation went away and cannot get either. Ford Dealer and Sirius cannot help or have answers.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Hello,
I do not understand this. I have navagation on my bronco sport and again when I went through sirius. Now my navagation went away and cannot get either. Ford Dealer and Sirius cannot help or have answers.
@Bfish818
There’s not enough info from you to get a complete picture of the issues you are having now.

Ford Navigation: this Nav comes with the Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist+ Option

Use of CarPlay or Android Auto: allows uses of Google Maps, Apple Maps, Sygic, Waze, Gaia GPS, Etc

Sirius Radio: provides Trip info like highway issues, locations of gas stations, Etc

Maybe you can provide more info and ideally with pics of the 8” display showing the navigation issues you are experiencing with your bronco sport?

Bfish818

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2021
@Bfish818
There’s not enough info from you to get a complete picture of the issues you are having now.

Ford Navigation: this Nav comes with the Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist+ Option

Use of CarPlay or Android Auto: allows uses of Google Maps, Apple Maps, Sygic, Waze, Gaia GPS, Etc

Sirius Radio: provides Trip info like highway issues, locations of gas stations, Etc

Maybe you can provide more info and ideally with pics of the 8” display showing the navigation issues you are experiencing with your bronco sport?

Bfish818

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2021
This is all I get, phone and oheart radio. I ve.dowloaded all the maps, none come over. Been to 2 different dealers, none can help me. Last year it worked great, when I rent a car, it works with.my phone
[/QUOTE]

Ford Bronco Sport No integrated map or navigation...wtf??? 20230927_110253

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
There's a good lesson to be learned here. Never assume anything. If you're spending $30,000 + for a vehicle, make dam sure you are getting ALL the options you want.

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
This is all I get, phone and oheart radio. I ve.dowloaded all the maps, none come over. Been to 2 different dealers, none can help me. Last year it worked great, when I rent a car, it works with.my phone
20230927_110253.jpg

[/QUOTE]

I'm confused as to what you're asking. What works when you rent a car? Car Play/Android auto? You had Ford Navigation before? Can you make a video explaining more by showing the settings you can't access on the touchscreen?

thomasm23

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
20230927_110253.jpg

[/QUOTE]
What trim package do you have?

Please take a photo of your screen after pressing settings.

I am also totally confused regarding what you are asking or doing.

Last edited:

Bfish818

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2021
There's a good lesson to be learned here. Never assume anything. If you're spending $30,000 + for a vehicle, make dam sure you are getting ALL the options you want.
It had it when I bought the car😔
Sponsored