Bronco ForScan Thread

xm41907

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
@xm41907 Just a clarification question… I’m familiar with the Master Reset found under Settings on the 8” Display but I don’t remember seeing a “factory reset” option when setting up FordPass.

I believe I saw a FordPass Connect Modem Reset (to remove a prior owner) using these steps:

On 8” Display, select Settings,
Select the General icon,
Scroll down and select Reset,
Select FordPass Connect Reset,
Scroll down and select Reset All.

I had thought FORScan was needed to perform a factory reset.

How did you perform a “factory reset”?
It's the same thing as a master reset...

https://www.ford.com/support/how-tos/sync/troubleshooting/how-do-i-perform-a-sync-masterfactory-reset/

It's designed to remove prior owner settings, but I was surprised it re-enabled the auto start/stop, as that's something you can only do through forscan or with an eliminator.

I haven't noticed anything else forscan related that might have changed, but I'd only had the car a few hours and driven it about 100 miles first.
Sponsored

xm41907

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
DISCO! Was able to achieve only the Speed Limit sign to show on dash on my BS Big Bend without having the Assits360+ or whatever it’s called package.

It does leave a line under the compass reading/heading but that’s tolerable.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco ForScan Thread IMG_4709

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco ForScan Thread IMG_4712

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco ForScan Thread IMG_4711
What settings did you change to achieve this? I've got a Badlands without 360+ but would like the speed limit display if possible.

JKauf55

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
What settings did you change to achieve this? I've got a Badlands without 360+ but would like the speed limit display if possible.
Was able to achieve it by enabling Traffic Sign Recognition in the IPC Module, IPMA Module, and APMI Module - although not sure if this last one was necessary as it didn’t put the menu/option to turn it On/Off on the display under Settings/Driver Assist.

xm41907

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Was able to achieve it by enabling Traffic Sign Recognition in the IPC Module, IPMA Module, and APMI Module - although not sure if this last one was necessary as it didn’t put the menu/option to turn it On/Off on the display under Settings/Driver Assist.
Hmm. I don't have those modules in my forscan. It looks like i might need a different adapter.

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco ForScan Thread 17044258435455123762649626348427

Ford Bronco Sport Bronco ForScan Thread 17044258589308183448979559584737

kshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport;350Z;Hybrid Escape
I saw on YouTube that ForScan can add a temperature over the temperature gauge on some Fords. Anyone tried that on the BS? It would be great to display gallons over the fuel display.

rob28

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 F-150 Tremor
Hi, we just picked up a 2022 Outer Banks yesterday and the door entry code is missing. Can this be found using Forscan?
Also, has anyone made a spreadsheet or quick reference for the common changes on the Bronco Sport. I know there's a really good spreadsheet available for the F-150 but I haven't seen one for the BS yet.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Hi, we just picked up a 2022 Outer Banks yesterday and the door entry code is missing. Can this be found using Forscan?
Also, has anyone made a spreadsheet or quick reference for the common changes on the Bronco Sport. I know there's a really good spreadsheet available for the F-150 but I haven't seen one for the BS yet.
Door code is a pretty often posted topic, here is one link:
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/door-code-retrieval.10478/

There is no FORScan spreadsheet or quick ref for the Bronco Sport that I have seen. The post you are in seems to be about the best info but often times the specific FORScan updates and steps to make are not clearly stated. Some are a trial and error unless you have the experience.

kshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport;350Z;Hybrid Escape
I am trying to map the AS-Built lines for the BS to the respective modules. I have 3 addresses that I cannot map: 703,723. and 736. Anyone know what those are?

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
I’m trying to find a Forscan tool. Would be interested it which one any of you are using and where you purchased it.

ETA: my laptop is Apple, so I need a device compatible to iOS. Any assistance is appreciated.

Last edited:

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Amazon
https://a.co/d/45L9OOo

Use with your own Windows laptop

For various reasons a Bluetooth FORScan adaptor can be detrimental
Thank you. I need to go back and adjust my post. My laptop is iOS. 🤦‍♀️ The device in the link is for Windows. I’m looking at the comparable ones that include iOS. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you. I need to go back and adjust my post. My laptop is iOS. 🤦‍♀️
@Wolf256 According to the links below… you need an ELM327 device successfully connected to your PC operating under Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7.

The only version that will allow you to make changes is the Windows version with an extended license. The IOS and Android versions are Lite versions and only allow checking and clearing codes and veiwing parameters.

The answer is here
https://forscan.org/documentation_13.html

http://forscan.org/

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting. My local dealership’s Service Department uses iPad tablets in the service bay. They must have a work around. Guess I’ll hold off a little longer.

Dude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Interesting. My local dealership’s Service Department uses iPad tablets in the service bay. They must have a work around. Guess I’ll hold off a little longer.
Yep but those people aren’t using FORScan on those iPADs

PPR_Ricky

Big Bend
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Does someone know if the temp of the module inside the PTU can be changed? I do some off-roading and if I go to really loose ground the awd system goes off “disable”, turn off and turn on again and I can continue but sometimes I have to turn off and on like 4 times in the same slope.
Sponsored