What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I have had mine on over a year. Wash the car all the time. Hand wash and pressure wash. Letters are perfect. And I’m not gentle on them when I’m washing either.
I think letter overlays are going to be my next thing but I just can't decide on the color.

Black makes it look a little Storm Trooper-ish (nothing against that, just don't know if I want it) and I just don't know if I'd want one of the other colors.
Sponsored

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
I think letter overlays are going to be my next thing but I just can't decide on the color.

Black makes it look a little Storm Trooper-ish (nothing against that, just don't know if I want it) and I just don't know if I'd want one of the other colors.
You can get any color under the sun and it’s only like $20. If you don’t like the way it ends up just take them off. It’s not a costly mistake.

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
Gave it a much-needed bath.
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? 100_2063.JPG

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Some people are posting about $500 checks because fog lights were not installed. This might be a good alternative for them.
I've never heard of that before. I did swap mine out for the Baja S1 fogs though. WAY brighter. I went with amber at first, then switched out the lenses for just white. I like that better myself.

BrokenBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Ps I have an extra tempered screen protector for the Badlands head unit. If anyone Needs it. Shoot me a pm and I can mail it out.
I also have 4 brand new badlands wheels and tires as well if you’re looking. Took off at 300ish miles. They are separated and have full spare tire too.

Nam3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Did you have the locker on ?
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_0819
Normal mode. After watching I did have it but it was way more scary while driving, and flying the drone. I'm going back for that hill.

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
I finally got rid of my badlands.

I wanna thank Ford for making this the worst vehicle owner experience I’ve ever had. No parts available, or on indefinite back order. Months to replace even minor things. Poor warranty work. Constant electronic issues, drivability issues, no starts, things shutting off at random, lights not working, trans slipping, leaks, poor fuel mileage, etc. recalls, tsbs. I lived at dealer for the year ish I’ve owned it. No loaners.

I got back into a wrangler. Can actually off-road again and have far better dealers and techs. I tried to like this badlands, but no way. Now I know why there is tons of low mile sports just sitting on lots all over.

Hope you people have better luck
That sucks big time. Sorry to hear.
Sponsored