What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today?

Kraken23

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
Not all done today but……
Got the windows tinted a few weeks back, including the sun strip on the windshield. Unfortunately right after I got a chip which turned into a crack and finally a new windshield. Had to get the sun strip replaced.
So today I gave her a good cleaning and also installed the weather tech side window deflectors. Love the look of both.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_0808

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_0809

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_0810

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I finally took it out off highway. I went out to Padre Island National Seashore near Corpus Christi. I drove down about 10 miles then back again.

In the loose sand I used the Sand mode. It handled pretty good, kept revs high, and while I was worried I might get stuck, I saw a Honda Fit so figured I'd be ok. On the more compacted sand near the shore, I switched to Normal mode. I remembered the manual mentioned about not using Sand or Slippery on dry pavement. I figured the compacted sand is closer to that than loose sand.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? tempImageBNTZpK

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Not all done today but……
Got the windows tinted a few weeks back, including the sun strip on the windshield. Unfortunately right after I got a chip which turned into a crack and finally a new windshield. Had to get the sun strip replaced.
If insurance is covering the glass, they will more than certainly cover the tint too, if you can prove it was on there (receipts).

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport big bed 1.5l
Ive had my 2023 Big Bends now for 2 weeks, so far ive added a k&n air filter, 20mm wheel spacers, a center console tray, a wireless android auto adaptor, seat covers, and a 9-drive throttle controller. For those interested in throttle controllers they make a massive difference. Save your money amd dont go with the pedal commander, i had one for a different vehicle and it does the exact same thing as the $30 nine drive pedal controller. They really wake the throttle up, massive difference! I plan on doing the 1.5" lift and a set of bigger tires. Maybe a cold air intake system in the future but doutful as the k&n filter and the throttle controller wakes the bronco up pleanty.

CableXJ

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Not technically something I’ve done today, but…
My econo mud flaps lasted exactly 32 days before the driver’s side rear had a hole blasted though it by a big stone and the passenger side rear was cracked in several places. The Amazon guy claimed they weren’t designed for stones but I showed him his product description that clearly mentioned “stones”. He sent me replacements that I started coating with low temp, flexible bed liner. Started that today. So far, so good.

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I removed the little air deflectors from the front. No noticeable decrease in mpg.

I think it looks cleaner.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_5207
That looks great! I saw another pic on here somewhere of the same mod but couldn't find it again. I think I'm going to take mine off too.

PugDad

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Lilly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BSBL
Are the stock tire inflator stems that bad?
I don’t know if they are that bad. All I can say is I can sleep better at night knowing these exist.

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
This was a couple of days ago but I guess I never posted about it...

Washed and "sealed" (if that's the correct term) the BS. Here it is today, still looking pretty good I think.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_8181

I also put on a molle bag (came in a pack of molle stuff from Amazon). I'm guessing it's not really quick remove/replace. There's nothing really too important in there, just things I had thrown around in my glove box or center console.

Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_8200
Ford Bronco Sport What did you do TO your Bronco Sport today? IMG_8201

CableXJ

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Used Dakman’s hood shake mitigation solution yesterday (¼ inch diameter flexible plastic gas line inserted into hood gaskets) and it significantly reduced vibration and hood shake. 6’ is exactly the right length.
Sponsored