What changes are you hoping to see with the 2025 refresh?

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
There's a lot of room to speculate about what might be headed our way in 2025. From what we've seen of the prototype spotted testing, there's probably an interior refresh and some additional off-road goodies planned. What are you hoping for now that we're coming up on the halfway point in the life cycle of the Bronco Sport?

Realistically, I'd love some additional interior color options and an option for aux switches like the big Bronco has. But, at the top of my wish list remains a Bronco Sport Raptor. I'd order one pretty much instantly.

Ford Bronco Sport What changes are you hoping to see with the 2025 refresh? 1000005845

Ford Bronco Sport What changes are you hoping to see with the 2025 refresh? 1000005846
Sponsored

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
I'd like to see a PHEV, more clearance, ability for 33in tires, and a plethora of interior upgrades. Obviously I don't think we will see any of these. I will most likely be in the market for a new vehicle within the next 2 years. I'm very excited for all the refreshes across the Bronco family, Toyotas, and Jeep. It's going to be a crowded market for the soft-roaders and true 4x4's.

The all digital cluster and larger screen with Sync 4 or Ford's new software they are launching will be nice touches. That's one of my main gripes with the BS, or any vehicle, that it gets a dated operating system. If Ford is moving away from Sync hopefully the Bronco family gets moved over to the new operating system.

I love the BS, it's size, city maneuverability, driving style, and comfort. I am however in no way sold that I'll get another one as my next vehicle. I'll most likely move on and try something different.

rocks

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, '23 HR-V EX-L wife's
2.0L option for the OBX.

RushMan

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Shadow Black Badlands
There's a lot of room to speculate about what might be headed our way in 2025. From what we've seen of the prototype spotted testing, there's probably an interior refresh and some additional off-road goodies planned. What are you hoping for now that we're coming up on the halfway point in the life cycle of the Bronco Sport?

Realistically, I'd love some additional interior color options and an option for aux switches like the big Bronco has. But, at the top of my wish list remains a Bronco Sport Raptor. I'd order one pretty much instantly.

Ford Bronco Sport What changes are you hoping to see with the 2025 refresh? 1000005845

Ford Bronco Sport What changes are you hoping to see with the 2025 refresh? 1000005846
Considering that the specs on the stock 2.0L already exceed the specs for the 8F35 trans, I doubt there would be a more powerful engine option. IOW, no Raptor, unless it's just a styling exercise.
I would bet on that SYNC 4 update, losing some manual buttons and knobs, knobs and buttons, and some external restyling of the grill and tail lights. And little else.
IMO, it's better to expect little and be surprised if there's more!

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I'm hoping the '25 BL gets lifted and Ford offers a factory lift. I've been wanting to add one to mine but I'm worried about the warranty so an aftermarket factory lift would really help with that.

And to that the current BL does come with 8.8in of clearance but it really needs to be closer to 10 and I suspect Ford is very well aware of that.

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I don't think Ford would/will make the changes needed for me to purchase another Bronco Sport unless they are able to up the towing capacity into the neighborhood of what the Maveric can tow..
I am one and done, but I did start with a Badlands.

elav

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BB
My guess is they will follow the path of the Maverick and offer a FWD-only option (new base model) and a hybrid option.

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1970 T-Bird, 1972 T-Bird
In my dreams I'd like to see the 2.3L as an option and call it a Tremor or Raptor or ST, or even SVT. As has been said by many, more ground clearance and room for bigger tires would be nice. It would also be great if the back seats as well as the front passenger seat folded flat to maximize cargo space. And, like you Elegance, I'd like to see more interior color options.

Bt_okst

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 bronco sport obx
Hopefully they don't offset the cost of changes with further cuts in other things like before i.e. (hood insulation, engine cover, etc) or quality of components.

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Hopefully they don't offset the cost of changes with further cuts in other things like before i.e. (hood insulation, engine cover, etc) or quality of components.
I'd gladly take them removing items to gain more capability. I feel like I'm one of the few who could care less about engine covers, pencil holders, under dash plastic panels, folding headrests, and digital temp dials. They can keep all of that for another inch or two of clearance and bigger tires.

Bt_okst

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 bronco sport obx
I'd gladly take them removing items to gain more capability. I feel like I'm one of the few who could care less about engine covers, pencil holders, under dash plastic panels, folding headrests, and digital temp dials. They can keep all of that for another inch or two of clearance and bigger tires.
The issue has been prices increasing as items have been dropped. So hope they don't add capability and sync 4 only to cut other things out and further cheapen the vehicle.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
The issue has been prices increasing as items have been dropped. So hope they don't add capability and sync 4 only to cut other things out and further cheapen the vehicle.
It's interesting to see how different people value different things. We already have a really nice road vehicle (2020 Escape), so I'm with @Jmuns in that I'd gladly give up some creature comforts for better off-road capability. I'm also with @Bt_okst in that I really hope Ford doesn't take away more features while tacking on to the price. I think Ford can meet both of these asks, but I realize I'm in a small minority of owners.

Last edited:

wireman

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
The cost of a loaded 2024 Badlands as I would build it is $46,455. Crazy amount of money for this vehicle.

My 2021 Badlands had a sticker price of $38,825, and it's loaded with options. So that's a $7,630 increase in 3 years.

Come 2025 with the new UAW contract, inflation, and development costs, along with the hype from Ford, could push the price close to $50K.

No Friggn' way that's in my wheelhouse as an option. Maybe in a couple of years as a used CPO vehicle, but not new.

I'm not sure if this will be my only Sport.

I'm not brand loyal and my wants & needs change as father time kicks my a**. We'll see.

The 2025 needs more ground clearance for sure. Make it more offroad capable as built. JMO
Sponsored