thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Close. Ordered 11/6/21. Supposed to be produced this week, 5/16. We’ll see if that sticks or not. I don’t yet have a window sticker on the tracker.
Did you use the tracker app or the official Ford, works about once a month, tracker? I had the sticker a day sooner on the app, and it's come and gone a couple of times on the Ford site.
Sponsored

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Can't seem to find anything that that app. Maby because no sticker is available yet? I have a Vin and dealer order number. I havnt recieved any emails about delays yet since my order was scheduled for 6-20-22. But I'm sure once the sticker is made ill start receiving delay emails like others have recently been receiving. 😓

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can't seem to find anything that that app. Maby because no sticker is available yet? I have a Vin and dealer order number. I havnt recieved any emails about delays yet since my order was scheduled for 6-20-22. But I'm sure once the sticker is made ill start receiving delay emails like others have recently been receiving. 😓
You won't get much of anything until the Friday before your build week when the upcoming week is scheduled. I'm scheduled this week, have a sticker, and have received no emails from Ford since the production week was set.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just got my sticker today.
I'm currently trying to divine what the sequence can tell me since Ford hasn't sent a build day email.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Did you use the tracker app or the official Ford, works about once a month, tracker? I had the sticker a day sooner on the app, and it's come and gone a couple of times on the Ford site.
Thanks for the link! I was just using the official Ford one. Which yeah it can work intermittently to say the least lol.

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Since I haven’t posted in a while…

The last week of March I was given a production week of June 6th. It has since moved to May 30th, back to June 6th, then to June 13th, and as of last Friday now June 20th.

Frustration at the constant delays and lack of communication doesn’t begin to cover my feelings at this entire process. My salesperson also called me last week to “make sure I still wanted it,” citing production constraints and allocation reductions. Meaning he was really hoping I got tired of waiting and they could plan to add a little AFM and sell it once mine comes in. I told him I’m still waiting.

BenOutside85

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic, Subaru Outback
We ordered our 2022 BS Badlands with just about every option possible on November 26, 2021 and immediately received a confirmation e-mail from Ford. We were told 4-6 months for delivery by our dealer. We then didn’t see or hear anything until an e-mail from Ford on March 18, 2022 stating they are experiencing delays getting my vehicle into production. Around a month later on April 14, 2022 we receive an e-mail from Ford stating it was scheduled for production the week of June 20, 2022 along with giving us a VIN. We contacted our dealer asking what was going on with such a late timeframe and they gave us the normal dealer run-around stating Ford made a mistake and sent those e-mails to everyone. They stated we were due for a May 2022 delivery. On May 6, 2022 we receive another e-mail from Ford stating we are now scheduled for production the week of June 27, 2022. My guess is it will take about 4-6 weeks from that point to reach our dealer. Anyone else experience an 8 1/2 month long order to delivery timeframe?
That sucks with switch up of dates like that. I ordered 11/2 and didn’t hear a peep for a LONG time. Finally went into production 5/2 and just got the shipped email last Thursday I believe. Long wait but hopefully it will be worth it for our loaded Badlands! Hang in there just a little longer.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Since I haven’t posted in a while…

The last week of March I was given a production week of June 6th. It has since moved to May 30th, back to June 6th, then to June 13th, and as of last Friday now June 20th.

Frustration at the constant delays and lack of communication ...
It would seem that the delays are the frustration, not the communication. I understand being frustrated by delays but at least they are keeping you updated about the changing schedule.

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
It would seem that the delays are the frustration, not the communication. I understand being frustrated by delays but at least they are keeping you updated about the changing schedule.
This is true since my initial build date was scheduled. Mind you, I didn’t get a build week until the last Friday in March after placing my order on November 12th, so I went 4.5 months with zero communication. That’s why I said communication, as well. 😊

sparkerk

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape Limited to Bronco Sport
Got the dreaded production adjustment email this last Friday (5/13)... Pushing back my production by a week from the week of 5/23/22 to 5/30/22. Could be worse I guess, I've seen a couple of y'all were pushed back a month or so. I guess Friday the 13th is not a lucky day for me :( I was at Disneyland that day though, so shouldn't complain that much right? 😆

Last edited:

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
I'm currently trying to divine what the sequence can tell me since Ford hasn't sent a build day email.
Ha! I tried the same thing and never got anywhere. Regarding build day email, It is probably best not to expect one. My wife never got one, nor did any of the other recent orders around here.

Also, don't count on having it officially built the week of your build week. We did not get the built email until May 11th, and the scheduled week was 5/2.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ha! I tried the same thing and never got anywhere. Regarding build day email, It is probably best not to expect one. My wife never got one, nor did any of the other recent orders around here.

Also, don't count on having it officially built the week of your build week. We did not get the built email until May 11th, and the scheduled week was 5/2.
I mostly want the prospective delivery date. There's only a couple of weeks between 12 hour shift work, and I'd much rather pick up my ride when I'm not dead tired.

Still waiting

Badlands
First Name
Still
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hi. Spouse bought an ‘in transit’ from dealer early Dec as a Christmas gift with promises from dealer it should be ready in time for Christmas or not long after, spouse said they would buy one in stock (diff colour)if delivery takes too long but assured no our car would be soon. In Feb the sales rep finally confirmed it’s not actually in transit but waiting for semi conductor chip. Will this vehicle ever get to the dealership? It’s now been over 6 months.
edit to add in Ontario

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: MJE

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Hi. Spouse bought an ‘in transit’ from dealer early Dec as a Christmas gift with promises from dealer it should be ready in time for Christmas or not long after, spouse said they would buy one in stock (diff colour)if delivery takes too long but assured no our car would be soon. In Feb the sales rep finally confirmed it’s not actually in transit but waiting for semi conductor chip. Will this vehicle ever get to the dealership? It’s now been over 6 months.
edit to add in Ontario
Sorry to hear it wasn’t ‘in transit’ as promised. Sounds like you could’ve or would’ve made a different decision had the dealer been up front with the status of the order. These are pretty unprecedented times to be sure.

I’d hope it would be soon as they are scheduling a number of retail orders now. My story is much the same as others here as well, ordered 11/6/21 & should finally be produced this week, so 6 months isn’t unheard of or even uncommon in these times sadly.

https://ordertrack.app
https://shop.ford.ca/vehicleordertracking
If your dealer can give you a VIN & an order number, it’s possible to track it. The Ford one seems to be more intermittent than the app one, & I’m told the app one will give you a window sticker earlier in the process. Not that I’m obsessively checking mine this week or anything…. I’m told it still should be this week though have no sticker yet, so I believe even further delays are possible.
Sponsored