Moth_breath

Big Bend
First Name
Kelli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
My big bend was ordered 1/25, built on 4/22 and shipped 4/29 all before yours and it still hasn't made it to the dealership. That don't make sense.
I’m 12 hours from the plant by rails and 2 hours of additional truck ride.
Sponsored

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I’m 12 hours from the plant by rails and 2 hours of additional truck ride.
That sounds like fairly far West. I grew up in the Midland area.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Our second BS BL just got moved to in production and window sticker was generated!
That answers my question about status only updating on specific days. Did you get an email notification or just stalk it until you saw the change?

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
That answers my question about status only updating on specific days. Did you get an email notification or just stalk it until you saw the change?
Stalked it. No email update. Last email was in March saying build date was week of 5/23. But it updated sometime tonight as I looked earlier today and it was still in order confirmation

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Well this happened now that I finally got a chance to check it again.. Yesss! Great news. Window sticker (via the app as I was told would be possible, not yet on the Ford tracker) too. After all this wait & thankfully it appears to be exactly accurate too. Phew.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1A793876-5624-4F3F-9B57-054EAD70127C

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well this happened now that I finally got a chance to check it again.. Yesss! Great news. Window sticker (via the app as I was told would be possible, not yet on the Ford tracker) too. After all this wait & thankfully it appears to be exactly accurate too. Phew.

Ford Bronco Sport Waiting room 1A793876-5624-4F3F-9B57-054EAD70127C
Ford tracker took a day and a refresh or two of the page before it finally spit out a sticker.

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Based on our experience, build weeks and days are more like "Here are the sorta kinda maybe build week and day". Here is a bit from the visibility report.

2/17 - Build week of 5/2 (This bit was also sent via email)
4/8 - Scheduled to day (5/6)
4/29 - Window sticker popped with invoice date of 4/29
5/10 - Actual build day start

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone get any good news yet today?

anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Anyone get any good news yet today?
I haven't, but I reached out to my dealer yesterday about a possible change to my order and he stated that I am no longer able to make changes and should be getting scheduled very soon.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
I haven't, but I reached out to my dealer yesterday about a possible change to my order and he stated that I am no longer able to make changes and should be getting scheduled very soon.
that is exactly how I found out mine was scheduled. i try to change something and was told they can't. at the same time, they gave me my VIN and built week. if it is, you are very lucky to be scheduled this soon. maybe some of the parts shortage, especially related to BL trim and the options, has been solved so more can be scheduled sooner.

I really think these are not "custom order". it is just a "customer ordered" car instead of a dealer ordered car. Ford will schedule it when they know they have all the parts to build it. And, for manufacturing efficiency, they likely to schedule it with a batch of cars with similar or same built options. Car business was never designed to be like Amazon or Domino Pizza, I think the tracker they have is already decent. Tho...I would definitely appreciate more open communication saying what's holding up the order, what part is constraints..etc. But many of these can be found thru a good dealership sales management (like Long MacArthur). My frustration is that I never receive any email. I always have to call and check.

I hope more people will receive that welcome email today of their ordered car has been scheduled to be built on certain week.

Dtech

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Anyone receive anything or find out any updates about their order yet today? I just checked in with Ford via chat and they said my order is still showing as in progress and awaiting scheduling. :confused:

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone receive anything or find out any updates about their order yet today? I just checked in with Ford via chat and they said my order is still showing as in progress and awaiting scheduling. :confused:
Checked with my dealer this morning and it's the same story. Seems nobody actually got scheduled this week. 🙃 Maybe a parts shortage threw Ford off-course or something.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Checked with my dealer this morning and it's the same story. Seems nobody actually got scheduled this week. 🙃 Maybe a parts shortage threw Ford off-course or something.
Same here, talked to Ford Customer Relations and no date for me yet. He did say that Ford is targeting 90 days to get a build scheduled but it could be faster/slower than that. Of course that is just to get scheduled, then you have to wait for the build and then shipping.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My guess is they loaded up May and June so much they're kind of waiting to see how those shake out a little before they start putting July together.
Sponsored