Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
On Hermosillo, no se'.
Do hope your build does processes next week though.
Just stalked it again and it's now showing as in production. No window sticker yet, so it just got sent to the factory. Maybe tomorrow I'll have a pretty picture to stare at.
Sponsored

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Just stalked it again and it's now showing as in production. No window sticker yet, so it just got sent to the factory. Maybe tomorrow I'll have a pretty picture to stare at.
What will the Waiting Room be like without KP?

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Tall Timbers

Badlands
First Name
Tall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands Bronco Sp, 23 Ford F150 Hybrid (order)
After pushing back my build date a few times they've moved it up two weeks to the week of 23 May. I've never been so close to see it actually start to make its way down the line.

BoxerBronco

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Edge ST Line, 22 BS Badlands
:curse:

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500, KLR, Bronco Sport Badlands on order

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
We were out and about today so dropped by Dealership. They pulled up the visibility report and we got the rail car number. Funny thing, report shows leaving plant on May 12th. The last update is dated today and Shows at junction point in Alabama :crackup: Considering I am in Texas that means it would have had to pass through Texas and break world records to get to Alabama in two days.

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
Mine showed at Dealer yesterday. Whoot almost done with the fabled room. But.... I am in Wyoming till next Tuesday and when I get back my longtime sales man is going to his sister's wedding. So now it will be the Monday after next. Plus side. He promised to take the keys home with him so none of the dealer schmucks drive my truck while it is there waiting for us to finish the deal. Whew.

sdavis7692

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We ordered our 2022 BS Badlands with just about every option possible on November 26, 2021 and immediately received a confirmation e-mail from Ford. We were told 4-6 months for delivery by our dealer. We then didn’t see or hear anything until an e-mail from Ford on March 18, 2022 stating they are experiencing delays getting my vehicle into production. Around a month later on April 14, 2022 we receive an e-mail from Ford stating it was scheduled for production the week of June 20, 2022 along with giving us a VIN. We contacted our dealer asking what was going on with such a late timeframe and they gave us the normal dealer run-around stating Ford made a mistake and sent those e-mails to everyone. They stated we were due for a May 2022 delivery. On May 6, 2022 we receive another e-mail from Ford stating we are now scheduled for production the week of June 27, 2022. My guess is it will take about 4-6 weeks from that point to reach our dealer. Anyone else experience an 8 1/2 month long order to delivery timeframe?

Lorri2516

Badlands
First Name
Lorri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
We ordered our 2022 BS Badlands with just about every option possible on November 26, 2021 and immediately received a confirmation e-mail from Ford. We were told 4-6 months for delivery by our dealer. We then didn’t see or hear anything until an e-mail from Ford on March 18, 2022 stating they are experiencing delays getting my vehicle into production. Around a month later on April 14, 2022 we receive an e-mail from Ford stating it was scheduled for production the week of June 20, 2022 along with giving us a VIN. We contacted our dealer asking what was going on with such a late timeframe and they gave us the normal dealer run-around stating Ford made a mistake and sent those e-mails to everyone. They stated we were due for a May 2022 delivery. On May 6, 2022 we receive another e-mail from Ford stating we are now scheduled for production the week of June 27, 2022. My guess is it will take about 4-6 weeks from that point to reach our dealer. Anyone else experience an 8 1/2 month long order to delivery timeframe?
I ordered mine November 27 2021 and received a production date of June 20, then June 27th, and now July 4 week.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Close. Ordered 11/6/21. Supposed to be produced this week, 5/16. We’ll see if that sticks or not. I don’t yet have a window sticker on the tracker.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
The big issue is “every option on it”. I chose to get mine with just the things I really needed/wanted. The only thing I would have ordered that I didn’t if we weren’t in such crazy times would have been the 360+, but I did not want to risk the delivery. I ordered my a few weeks before you did and was advised that the more I put on with electronics, the longer my wait could be.
Sponsored