Waiting room

CKGILLEY6

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ordered my BS OB with OB package, with moon roof, on February 3rd, 2021.

February 18: "Scheduled for Production May 10th"
March 19: "Scheduled for Production May 17th"
April 29: "Scheduled for Production May 31st"
April 30: "Scheduled for Production June 28th"
May 20: "Scheduled for Production July 26th"
June 4: "Scheduled for Production August 30th"
September 7: No email update.... texted salesman. He said "Looks like it's October 1st now" :crying:.

I don't seem to be receiving updates anymore. Not sure if that's a good or bad sign? Wife's having a baby October 31st. She currently drives a coupe :oops: :confused:.
Advertisement

Svilla1023

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic

September 7: No email update.... texted salesman. He said "Looks like it's October 1st now" :crying:.

I don't seem to be receiving updates anymore. Not sure if that's a good or bad sign? Wife's having a baby October 31st. She currently drives a coupe :oops: :confused:.
Sorry to hear about that man. Ford really needs to step up here and offer extra incentives as a gesture. I’m in a similar boat.
Same order- Area 51 3/13
6/28
8/02
8/28
9/13
Build dates. Have not heard anything since June, so I’m worried I may get pushed again.

Svilla1023

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Civic
Sorry to hear about that man. Ford really needs to step up here and offer extra incentives as a gesture. I’m in a similar boat.
Same order- Area 51 3/13
6/28
8/02
8/28
9/13
Build dates. Have not heard anything since June, so I’m worried I may get pushed again.
Annnnd there it is. I contacted FMC customer service and they gave me a build date of 9/29. I complained about it being my 5th build date and asked what are they doing and they’re mailing me a care package, and details on what happened and what features I’ll have access to to make up for all of this. If it’s a goddamn license plate and a free oil change I might drive to the HQ myself.

FIP

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano

I ordered the same model on March 29th. My salesman told me today that my production date is now Sept 29th and apologized that I haven't received any updates. I also just recently noticed that I have a priority number of 19 out of 20...which makes me a low priority. I hope your Bronco gets here before the baby!

Bold Tracey

Outer Banks
First Name
Tracey
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Buick

Pretty much same ,2/22 never received a notice. Only used ford Tracker. Dealer O help.and now it's in Illinois, but no help from dealer on railcar#
It would be nice to know, for logistics of selling car etc... I know, they don't care😔

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
My baby Bronco finally arrived at the dealer today after almost seven months.
Ordered on 2/22/21
Build week 6/24/21
Then 8/2/21
Then 8/9/21
Built 8/23/21
Shipped 8/24/21
Arrived 9/14/21
BL+BL with towing, mud guards, mats, larger tires, cargo mat.
B8E7434D-BB3D-4B62-A173-D7DB7942C902.jpeg

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Looks great Jumbo! I guess I am officially out of the waiting room as well. My dealer reached out today. Said the news and wait on my sport in the desert wasn't optimistic. They had a full bronco with squatch and a lot of awesome features come in, the buyer backed out. Gave me a deal I absolutely could not pass up. Applied my employee plan, used my sport deposit, and tossed in some extras for my wait and switch to the bronco, the blue is sharp. This thing is bad to the bone and I have an upgrade for the new 2.0 hard top coming no charge. Dealer felt bad for my wait after years of buying cars and what have ya. Good luck all of you. I couldn't be happier honestly

SLang

Big Bend
First Name
Deb
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Our dealer stock BB just came in late this afternoon in CT after 3 months of no local stock. Also, received calls from 3 other CT dealers that received theirs today. Perhaps, it’s a New England thing. I recommend calling around ;)

R. Bird

Outer Banks
First Name
Marvin Martian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg. (2021)
Latest Update:

02-08-2021: Ordered Area 51, Ebony/Brown, OB+OB, 360+, Tow Pkg.
05-10-2021: Scheduled Production date.
05-17-2021: Rescheduled Production date.
06-07-2021: Rescheduled Production date.
06-28-2021: Rescheduled Production date.
07-05-2021: Rescheduled Production date.
08-09-2021: Rescheduled Production date.

08-23-2021: Rescheduled Production date.
08-16-2021: Status changed from Scheduled to In Production! Window Sticker Generated.
08-23-2021: Status changed from In Production to Built.
08-25-2021: Left the plant for its voyage to my driveway!
09-08-2021: Arrived at the Lordstown rail yard before 0700.
09-09-2021: Railcar Unloaded and moved to rail yard @ 1440.
09-10-2021: Waiting on palsapp.
09-11-2021: Waiting on palsapp.
09-12-2021: Waiting on palsapp.
09-13-2021: Waiting on palsapp.
09-14-2021: Waiting on palsapp.

09-15-2021: Waiting on palsapp to haul it 33.7 miles from the CSX yard to Klaben Ford in Kent, OH.

Then 9.4 miles more to It’s new home! 🚙

As of this posting:
219 days
31 weeks and 2 days
60.00% of 2021

Still hoping for the best for all of those patiently waiting on the Desert lot to empty!

Last edited:
OP
OP
SM05

SM05

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
My baby Bronco finally arrived at the dealer today after almost seven months.
Ordered on 2/22/21
Build week 6/24/21
Then 8/2/21
Then 8/9/21
Built 8/23/21
Shipped 8/24/21
Arrived 9/14/21
BL+BL with towing, mud guards, mats, larger tires, cargo mat.
B8E7434D-BB3D-4B62-A173-D7DB7942C902.jpeg
Congrats! It's gorgeous I must say. I picked its carbon copy a couple of weeks ago. 🙂 Enjoy.

JerryC

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Looks great Jumbo! I guess I am officially out of the waiting room as well. My dealer reached out today. Said the news and wait on my sport in the desert wasn't optimistic. They had a full bronco with squatch and a lot of awesome features come in, the buyer backed out. Gave me a deal I absolutely could not pass up. Applied my employee plan, used my sport deposit, and tossed in some extras for my wait and switch to the bronco, the blue is sharp. This thing is bad to the bone and I have an upgrade for the new 2.0 hard top coming no charge. Dealer felt bad for my wait after years of buying cars and what have ya. Good luck all of you. I couldn't be happier honestly
Hey that's great!!!
Post up some pics of the Bronco.

BroncoMT

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxda3
Out of the waiting room as well. Beautiful and drives amazing as well. No regrets. Very happy with the purchase. But dealer kinda ruined the moment by putting on the wrong deflector. Wanted the aeroskin 2. They don't have it on hand and we live 5.5 hours away.

PXL_20210914_173715328.jpg

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I would be very happy to take a big bronco but my dealer doesn’t have any. A few of the local dealers are advertising some but they are marked up like $30,000 and I am not paying a markup that’s ridiculous. I’m glad your dealer did right by you

GizzardLizard

First Name
William
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
After all this waiting you came out of it even better than you would've originally. Congrats! If I could afford one thats probably the route I'd be pursuing at this point. I agree with Jerry, post some pics!

Advertisement

Advertisement