kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ‘22 Explr ST ordered
Do you know what the weight capacity is on these? I can't seem to find an information and beginning to think I should have waited.
Depends on whether or not you have the moonroof.
Sponsored

Zonasvt69

Badlands
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB, 2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Thanks for the info. I just canceled/swapped my OEM crowbar order for Thule HDs.

Last edited:

Ultraspaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
Do you know what the weight capacity is on these? I can't seem to find an information and beginning to think I should have waited.
The only thing I've seen said that the crossbar weight limit is based on the roof weight limits. In my case I have a moonroof so I supposedly can only throw 100 lbs up there while moving.

sullivan.mary0228

Badlands
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
I just installed the Thule HD crossbar system on my Big Bend. If anyone is curious, and wants more specs than the Ford accessories page offers, the kit consists of Wingbar Evo 135 crossbars and Rapid Crossroad 450R feet.

Ford Bronco Sport Thule HD Crossbar Roof Rack System installed B5552203-9DB6-4ACF-8542-0DBA98DAE936

Ford Bronco Sport Thule HD Crossbar Roof Rack System installed 58A3700D-566C-4768-AC98-A62447CF82F6
I'm sure you've already answered this but can you tell me what spacing you used? I've been having a hell of a time trying to figure it out on mine lol I gave up and stopped installing them lol

OP
OP

speakeasy

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I'm sure you've already answered this but can you tell me what spacing you used? I've been having a hell of a time trying to figure it out on mine lol I gave up and stopped installing them lol
I have the feet spaced 25" apart. If I remember correctly, there are some square notches on the underside of the roof rail that I used for that position. I assumed they were there to help position the factory crossbars, but that's really just a guess on my part.

OP
OP

speakeasy

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
how long did shipping take?
Mine took a little over 2 weeks to get to the dealership. The parts department apologized and told me they were having shipping delays at the time though.

ElBronc

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I wonder if someone with these Thule crossbars could measure from the roof to the top of the cross bar? Would like to lower profile on my FE if it's a big enough difference. Thanks in advance.

Atwood

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I just installed the Thule HD crossbar system on my Big Bend. If anyone is curious, and wants more specs than the Ford accessories page offers, the kit consists of Wingbar Evo 135 crossbars and Rapid Crossroad 450R feet.

Ford Bronco Sport Thule HD Crossbar Roof Rack System installed B5552203-9DB6-4ACF-8542-0DBA98DAE936

Ford Bronco Sport Thule HD Crossbar Roof Rack System installed 58A3700D-566C-4768-AC98-A62447CF82F6
How wide are they? Cost?

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
FYI..........Just ordered new leg kit from Rhino Rack. These are just as good as Thule in my opinion (had both brands) and they are in stock !...Up here Thule is backordered till May 26 eta. Price is comparable.

Atwood

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Do they make Thule or Yakima crossbars that are not longer than the width of the Bronco Sport? Is there any specific reason why it sticks out so much?
This is a good question I've heard people say theirs were 66 inches wide, 50 inches... There should be different part numbers butbits really tough to find size info in the specs. Wouldnt that be important to prospective buyers?

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
Does anyone have the Thule crossbars and a moonroof? I am curious is there is any clearance issues opening the moonroof

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
FYI..........Just ordered new leg kit from Rhino Rack. These are just as good as Thule in my opinion (had both brands) and they are in stock !...Up here Thule is backordered till May 26 eta. Price is comparable.
Did that Rhino set up ever come in? Would love to see it.
Sponsored