AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
I just installed the Thule HD crossbar system on my Big Bend. If anyone is curious, and wants more specs than the Ford accessories page offers, the kit consists of Wingbar Evo 135 crossbars and Rapid Crossroad 450R feet.

Ford Bronco Sport Thule HD Crossbar Roof Rack System installed B5552203-9DB6-4ACF-8542-0DBA98DAE936

Ford Bronco Sport Thule HD Crossbar Roof Rack System installed 58A3700D-566C-4768-AC98-A62447CF82F6
i have the same ones but silver. i wish i got the locks but they were outta stock. great system, easy to get on and off, strong.
looks good!
Sponsored

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just ordered the Thule crossbars! A few tips to help those shopping cross bars:

Part Numbers:
Yakima VM1PZ-7855100-A Link. Price $559
Thule VM1PZ-7855100-C Link. Price $369

Then, if you go to Ford Parts website you might save a bit. They were full price at my dealer but i checked a bunch of dealers in my area and found many dealers have them discounted and FREE shipping to your house. Found a different dealer had them for $287, and the site has a running promotion for $20 off orders >$75. So got them for $267 before tax.

Ford Bronco Sport Thule HD Crossbar Roof Rack System installed 1609825414996
Man, my dealer asked $1000 for the Yakima and $800 for the Thule. I must have to check with Ford directly.

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
Man, my dealer asked $1000 for the Yakima and $800 for the Thule. I must have to check with Ford directly.
Ford Parts America is where I got mine for under 300. It's the Sewell Ford Dealer in Texas, they have a Parts website. I got the Thule.

KRYSTAL11375

Big Bend
First Name
Krystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford F150
The price seems to have skyrocketed on these recently. The cheapest I can find is $415.
They have, that's why I ordered from Ford Parts America, Ford site was over 500. But looks like Ford Parts America is now up to 415. I paid 289 for mine just last month from them. It's crazy.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
To be clear, do these fit all trims? I've got a Big Bend that I'm trading for a Badlands. I'd love to use these on both. Found a steal of a deal on Facebook Marketplace I'm about to snag, if so.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
To be clear, do these fit all trims? I've got a Big Bend that I'm trading for a Badlands. I'd love to use these on both. Found a steal of a deal on Facebook Marketplace I'm about to snag, if so.
Thule says they fit. Right now they are on sale everywhere for about $400 if you buy the bars and the feet. I'm looking at Amazon for the cheapest, fastest shipping.

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thule says they fit. Right now they are on sale everywhere for about $400 if you buy the bars and the feet. I'm looking at Amazon for the cheapest, fastest shipping.
Way ahead of you! I found my bars on Facebook Marketplace for $150. Keep an eye out on there...$400 is difficult to stomach for just the bars alone. But they are a lovely fit. I remove the basket when I'm not using it but keep the bars on just because they look so nice. You'll be super pleased if you pick up a pair.

Found the basket on Facebook as well for $200 instead of buying it on Amazon for $400. Seems like a lot of folks sell off roof stuff they never use or regret purchasing. Definitely take a look on Marketplace and let me know if you snag any deals.
Ford Bronco Sport Thule HD Crossbar Roof Rack System installed 20220616_181630

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Thule HD Crossbar Roof Rack System installed 20220419_073650

I installed the Yakimas, some whistling at high speed, only against wind. Bu sound is not obstrussive. Those Thule also looks good!

cgdmnky

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-150
Last edited:

cristiangrojas

Big Bend
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Wildtrack
Hey I’m currently willing to buy bars for my Bronco Sport.

I’m planning to put on a camping tent that weights more or less 60kg.

Will those Thule HD be a good fit for this case?

Which others may I look for?

Jmuns

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BL
Hey I’m currently willing to buy bars for my Bronco Sport.

I’m planning to put on a camping tent that weights more or less 60kg.

Will those Thule HD be a good fit for this case?

Which others may I look for?
The Thule Evo Wingbar and Yakima Jetstream are both great options. If you’ll be leaving your RTT on your vehicle often, or unattended in a city you’ll want to make sure you get some feet with locks. Normally you have to pay extra for the locking cylinders.

Also keep in mind that at 60kg you’re over the dynamic roof capacity if you have the moonroof. If you don’t have the moonroof you’re under even with the bars. It’s not that big of a deal as long as you remember you have a top heavy vehicle when driving.

cristiangrojas

Big Bend
First Name
Cristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Wildtrack
The Thule Evo Wingbar and Yakima Jetstream are both great options. If you’ll be leaving your RTT on your vehicle often, or unattended in a city you’ll want to make sure you get some feet with locks. Normally you have to pay extra for the locking cylinders.

Also keep in mind that at 60kg you’re over the dynamic roof capacity if you have the moonroof. If you don’t have the moonroof you’re under even with the bars. It’s not that big of a deal as long as you remember you have a top heavy vehicle when driving.
Uh! Mine has moonroof.

Should I avoid setting up the tent?

What’s the max load capacity in my case?
Sponsored