Still don’t see many

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
I see three or more Sports everytime I drive around town now. One or two Broncos.

But none for sale at the local dealer until last week a BS Big Bend showed on the used lot for $42k.
Sponsored

HomePeace

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
I was lucky the first 3 weeks of ownership and only saw em outside of town. Then in one day I had 2 turning off the same exit as me and a big bronco follow me into my neighborhood. This morning I went to scope out some Bronco Sport at the dealership (they had two OBX Smoked Bronze and Area 51, I have a BB). Upon pulling out, another Area 51 OBX pulls alongside my Area 51 BB. I swear I can't escape them now.

The dealership had a Maverick and a Mustang Mach-E on the lot too. All at MSRP, but I have to assume they have ADM that wasnt on the window sticker addon. There's no way in hell those cars were sitting there as long as they have (at least 7 days) if they were only going for MSRP.

VE4DB

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Just drove to Florida from New England and back(in the explorer)and saw exactly one big bend Bronco sport in a parking lot in Florida and two Broncos, one on a truck and one on the road in PA. Both 4 door soft roof models. Where are they all?
In my little town of approximately 250 there are three Bronco sports, I'm the only one with the Badlands, so were above average in a small rural community.

Reactions: MJE

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Forgot to mention, friend of mine next street over has a look-a-like white Badlands Sport '22. It was an abandoned special order not listed on the Ford web site search. It was at a dealer by my daughter she saw it told me I told them. They swooped in grabbed it.

They also have a silver Base '21 too bought a while ago.

I asked when we gonna get together for group photo. I don't think they have much interest in the photo suggestion....

SgtT11B

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2020 Ford Mustang GT
I can't throw a rock here in S. Cali without hitting a BS or a full on Bronco.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Maybe they’ve been able to get a few batches out of both BS & 6G as my dealer actually had a fair number of each sitting on the lot when I picked up mine. All sold customer orders but for what I see on their website is one lone OB ordered for stock. So perhaps there’ll be a bunch more here rolling around town.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I see way more full size Bronco’s around here than the Sports although I did pass a A51 OB Sport tonight on my way home.

OP
OP
RS1

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Well, there will be a 2022 Velocity Blue Outer Banks in the driveway as my son has seen the light. It’s in transit and seems to have everything except sunroof and 360+. And no dreaded ADM.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
I can't throw a rock here in S. Cali without hitting a BS or a full on Bronco.
Funny you should say that. I was in Seal Beach and pulled into the Ralph’s parking lot with a BS BB in Velocity Blue right behind me. As we were eying each other, a Carbonized Gray BS pulled up. Didn’t see it’s model. I was too surprised to have 3 in one aisle of a parking lot.

rootdoc

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
very few here in my small town area. That I know of there is a full size bronco area 51, a CG BS, a white BS and mine.

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
The dealership had a Maverick and a Mustang Mach-E on the lot too. All at MSRP, but I have to assume they have ADM that wasnt on the window sticker addon. There's no way in hell those cars were sitting there as long as they have (at least 7 days) if they were only going for MSRP.
They may not even be allowed to sell them. I have a friend at a dealership who said they have a Mach-E on the lot they’re required to keep for test drives to drive retail orders but they can’t sell it for at least six months.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
They may not even be allowed to sell them. I have a friend at a dealership who said they have a Mach-E on the lot they’re required to keep for test drives to drive retail orders but they can’t sell it for at least six months.
This is the case. The full size Bronco mannequin’s could not be sold for six months. Then, it’s all bets off!

Pigpen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
Just drove to Florida from New England and back(in the explorer)and saw exactly one big bend Bronco sport in a parking lot in Florida and two Broncos, one on a truck and one on the road in PA. Both 4 door soft roof models. Where are they all?
I’ve seen three bronco sports. One on I-24, one in a chik-fil-a parking lot, and one in Brentwood, Tn. which was from Florida. I waved at the Florida driver, he had an Area 51 like mine, but not an outer banks. He looked at me like I was nuts and didn’t wave back.

SWUKU

First Edition
First Name
GB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I’ve seen three bronco sports. One on I-24, one in a chik-fil-a parking lot, and one in Brentwood, Tn. which was from Florida. I waved at the Florida driver, he had an Area 51 like mine, but not an outer banks. He looked at me like I was nuts and didn’t wave back.
BS w/ FL plates could've been a rental. Was it a Big Bend?
He might not be in the club.

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Mines the only Badlands I’ve seen since I bought mine a few months ago. Even driving around. The big broncos are all over by me. See them driving all around. Local dealer has 3-4 on the lot and another has a couple. Been out front of dealer for weeks. Not one sport though.
Sponsored