RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Just drove to Florida from New England and back(in the explorer)and saw exactly one big bend Bronco sport in a parking lot in Florida and two Broncos, one on a truck and one on the road in PA. Both 4 door soft roof models. Where are they all?
Sponsored

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
They’re all starting to become more ‘common’ here, though not exactly common yet either. Driving across the province I saw 3 in a row once on the highway, not sure if they happened to all be in a group. My neighbors bought one, and there’s a couple more in my neighborhood. I keep seeing the big ones around too as more people get into them. But no, not yet common I don’t think.

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
I think there is a Big Bronco a couple of blocks away from me as I see it pretty regularly as I go to an from the grocery store down the street, but I've seen a few more big ones lately. Last week I saw 3, two black diamonds and an outer banks all different colors so at least a few are starting to get to buyers.

I see B Sports far more often, still wouldnt say regularly or daily but there are relatively speaking a LOT of BS BB's or OB's in the area probably saw 5 or 6 last week on my work routes

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I guess they're all in North Texas? I see Sports pretty much every time I go out, and I don't normally do a lot of driving. This past weekend I saw two big Broncos within a few minutes of each other, but that's unusual. I usually only see one of those every now and then.

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
I guess they're all in North Texas? I see Sports pretty much every time I go out, and I don't normally do a lot of driving. This past weekend I saw two big Broncos within a few minutes of each other, but that's unusual. I usually only see one of those every now and then.
You'll know this then, Mansfield Midlow Waxahachie is where I've seen the big ones

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
I see one about every other time I drive through town. Sometimes I see a few per day.

There's one in my neighborhood but I hardly see that one on the road.

There's a Cactus Grey OB at a house I drive by frequently. It's very sharp looking, CG and A51 we're the two colors I agonized over before ordering A51.

I don't see many BL's though.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
A couple o weeks back King Ford had three at one time, none now. That makes a total of Four full sizers sold here.
Lost count of the B Sports sold here. My best guess since they came out is 40 and they have only one now.

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Bought my big Bronco off the lot last weekend, dealer had about 10 or so and several BS. Saw 3 big Bronco’s running errands over the weekend within a mile of each other and see BS pretty frequently.

Deleted member 6568

Sunday(2-20-22) morning at 3:00 am. I saw it up ahead. Two lane 45 mph speed limit. Area 51 like mine. I pulled up at a light. Only two vehicles on the road. I smiled and rolled down my window. She(40-45 maybe) rolls down and says "How do you like it?" I reply "It may be the most fun car I've ever had(and I've had a LOT). She can't see the Badlands sticker and asks me which model. I tell her and she says "Wow. I've only got a Big Bend." She then tells me that it can go from Eugene, Oregon to Seattle on half a tank." She was dressed like a nurse. I assumed she was on her way to work.

Ford Bronco Sport Still don’t see many IMG_8827

Deleted member 6568

Waiting to get the hardtops fixed? Or waiting on certain chips?

baja_bob

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
Don't know if the top issue is solved but the chip shortage is still a problem.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Was out visiting in Phoenix. Many big Bronco’s running around there.
Sponsored