Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I see them everyday both bronco and BS. I've also seen 2 big broncos stabled within a few blocks of me. I actually saw a BS BB already today and I've only been out of the house for 30 minutes
Sponsored

baja_bob

Big Bend
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
I mentioned to someone else here that you never see lots of Jeep wranglers parked like that. What is Jeep doing that Ford is not?

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
You'll know this then, Mansfield Midlow Waxahachie is where I've seen the big ones
Most of my driving lately has been between Midlo and Waxahachie, so yeah, can confirm lol. I was driving from Ford in Wax to home in Midlo when I saw those two big Broncos this weekend. Probably less than 10 minutes between the two.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
I see a decent amount here in NY, but not many badlands. Most are outer banks.
I’ve seen only one BL ITW around here. So of course I had to take a pic. None on lots. A couple in our hood are CG OB & the one my neighbors bought is an A51 BB. Looking forward to seeing more

Ford Bronco Sport Still don’t see many D1025340-5056-463D-8AB9-9DC6C931728A

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I mentioned to someone else here that you never see lots of Jeep wranglers parked like that. What is Jeep doing that Ford is not?
Jeep is having just as many problems filling orders, I even saw something about the hardtop having similar problems as the bronco. You don't hear as much about it cause you probably do more Ford and bronco searches, hence the Ford stories is what you see.

Reactions: MJE

o0260o

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
There are 4 other Bronco Sports around my block. But big Bronco is probably once a week occurrence. The BS is a better fitting big car for Brooklyn.

Rinzler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just drove to Florida from New England and back(in the explorer)and saw exactly one big bend Bronco sport in a parking lot in Florida and two Broncos, one on a truck and one on the road in PA. Both 4 door soft roof models. Where are they all?
I have like 4 in addition to mine in my immediate (now-gentrified) neighborhood. I see a few going up to the Poconos, maybe. I also did a PA to ME and back in Dec and saw total of 3 BS and one Bronco (a sweet, Badlands in Cyber Orange). none have been enthusiastic owners like me who wave or flash or generally acknowledge them.

Aallenrn

Outer Banks
First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
I’m in north Texas and I never see them! But I’m also north of the metroplex- nearly in Oklahoma.

kino

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS; '18 GC Trailhawk V8 ; ‘22 Explr ST ordered
I see quite a few, even going down the rural roads were I live. However, I am the only one with the Badlands. Plenty of the lower models.

OP
OP
RS1

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Just found it a little strange in 3000 miles considering Ford’s sales in past months. I saw probably 3 dozen assorted Genesis models and they have nowhere close to the number of Ford dealers. Heck, I even saw 2 Karma models, 2 Polestars and 3 McLaren.

cgparsons1983

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I usually see about one a week in Boise, Idaho, depending on how much driving I'm doing that day, although I think I end up seeing the same drivers quite often.

Warpious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.floracreekplace.com
Vehicle(s)
'08 Merc Mariner, 2012 Mustang (R.I.P), 2022 BS BL
Most of my driving lately has been between Midlo and Waxahachie, so yeah, can confirm lol. I was driving from Ford in Wax to home in Midlo when I saw those two big Broncos this weekend. Probably less than 10 minutes between the two.
Alright so we can confirm there are at least a couple along that route! ? How very gone in 60 seconds of us lol
Sponsored