Still don’t see many

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Come down to Puerto Rico, I do not know why, but I see 3 or 4 of both Bronco Sports and full sized Broncos every day. Is because the Island is so small? I see the dealers flooded one day, and a week after that, are empty. At least that is good for me, who like my BB BL, but want to go invisible under the radar.
Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I don't see many sports out where I live but when I do they almost always 3 cylinders.

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Just got back from Farmers' Market in Raleigh. Hundreds of cars in parking lot. Not a single Bronco except mine. Guess I am ahead of my time.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Saw roughly 1/2 dozen over the last week. Actually saw another Cyber Orange which I've only seen two others on the road. There is a Cactus Grey that moved into my neighborhood. I went to check it out but the owner came to the car just as I was checking it out and I think maybe I freaked her out a little because they quit parking it where it was for quite a while. LOL, sorry! I wasn't looking for parts!

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Saw roughly 1/2 dozen over the last week. Actually saw another Cyber Orange which I've only seen two others on the road. There is a Cactus Grey that moved into my neighborhood. I went to check it out but the owner came to the car just as I was checking it out and I think maybe I freaked her out a little because they quit parking it where it was for quite a while. LOL, sorry! I wasn't looking for parts!
Good thing it wasn’t a Kia or Hyundai. They might have called the police.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

Tom 5778

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange OB, Factory Five Racing roadster
I see more Wagoneers and Toyota FJs than Bronco Sport or Broncos. Surprised given the Wagoneer’s price and the FJ’s age.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
I see more Wagoneers and Toyota FJs than Bronco Sport or Broncos. Surprised given the Wagoneer’s price and the FJ’s age.
That's why people buy Toyota's, they last. I see at least two FJ's everytime I go out, but I see a couple dozen 4Runners (disclaimer, I have a 4runner) of various generations.

There's also a crap load of Wranglers around town.

I've seen one new Wagoneer so far.

bobdod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Cyber Orange
Here in my part of Denver I see almost equal Broncos / Sports. Slight edge to Sports, rarely a Badlands though. Mostly Area 51 or White/Gray/Black. Not super common, but seen enough now where I won't call one out to the lady friend. Though...maybe that's just because it revives the pain of still waiting for ours...

Just saw my first Wagoneer the other day when out walking the dog.

Every other car in Colorado is a Subaru/4Runner/Tacoma/Jeep
Sponsored

Last edited: