jhbass

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have noticed the upgraded Bang & O stereo system sounds good..... but damn it is not loud at all......
I agree and it's not nearly as good (or as loud) as the Harman-Kardon system that was in my 5yo Mercedes.
Sponsored

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Additional engine options across all trim lines
Full Power adjustable seats across all trim levels
Lumbar support on passenger seat
Badlands 4wd system on all trim levels
Yearly Navigation upgrades at no cost
Seats that are all leather not just "leather trimmed"

Last edited:

Zander1ni

Big Bend
First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf tdi
I agree and it's not nearly as good (or as loud) as the Harman-Kardon system that was in my 5yo Mercedes.
Lol this is a basically a cool budget model bare bones car. An a class Mercedes will have better speakers and components

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Additional engine options across all trim lines
Full Power adjustable seats across all trim levels
Badlands 4wd system on all trim levels
Buy a Badlands...that's the entire point of trim levels. I will never understand the everyone gets a trophy mindset...life is full of choices. Adding all the key features to every trim you might as well say, here is THE Bronco Sport Badlands, MSRP $40K. includes everything, no options, no additional trim levels, and only comes in the most popular color Area 51.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Buy a Badlands...that's the entire point of trim levels. I will never understand the everyone gets a trophy mindset...life is full of choices. Adding all the key features to every trim you might as well say, here is THE Bronco Sport Badlands, MSRP $40K. includes everything, no options, no additional trim levels, and only comes in the most popular color Area 51.
I tried to order a Badlands but was too late! The point I was trying to make was the the way Ford bundles the options in the packages for the different trim levels forces the buyer to get options that may not be needed. I'd love to get a the 2.0L engine, but don't need the additional off road equipment on the Badlands. It's just like the cable companies forcing you to get 6 channels you will never watch to get HBO.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I tried to order a Badlands but was too late! The point I was trying to make was the the way Ford bundles the options in the packages for the different trim levels forces the buyer to get options that may not be needed. I'd love to get a the 2.0L engine, but don't need the additional off road equipment on the Badlands. It's just like the cable companies forcing you to get 6 channels you will never watch to get HBO.
Yeah I get it...but I also see the point of their bundle to entice more than what you need, and you have it if you ever do. Not to mention, it offers manageable choices. Heck package or no package on four trim levels is a LOT of choice.

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I do have fog lights. I’ll have to check this out.

vxarctic

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Surprised nobody mentioned this: Power lift gate. Heck, even hands free lift gate would be great. This seems like a big miss for a 2021 vehicle.

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I agree on the power lift gate ... I'd also like a front camera like on the Badlands ... ventilated seats would've been a nice addition

The number one thing I'd change, however, is communications from Ford throughout the entire process ... be honest and be accurate ... ignoring or giving wild guesses only frustrates your customers. As I mentioned in my survey, after spending $10 on a pizza at Dominos, I'm told the name of the people who are putting it in the oven, what time it comes out of the oven, and I get a real-time map of the delivery to my house. A vehicle that costs roughly 4,000x as much as that deserves better than any of us are getting. We all understand supply chain issues and we understand that things sometimes don't work out as planned. That said, having an accurate and functioning tracking website should be extremely easy in 2022.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
Surprised nobody mentioned this: Power lift gate. Heck, even hands free lift gate would be great. This seems like a big miss for a 2021 vehicle.
I know it's been discussed before, maybe not in this thread.

A couple of things, weight and cost. The weight of the power assembly would reduce payload capacity and put more weight up high affecting roof top load capacity.

The BS is already pricey in it's segment, another feature would add to that.

One other thing that may or may not be the case is interfering with lift up glass in the hatch.

I would like to see Ford bump the payload capacity. Mine is less than 866lbs. That's pretty easy to hit. 4 adults, luggage in the back and something on the roof could easily do it.
Sponsored