jhbass

jhbass

First Edition
First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have noticed the upgraded Bang & O stereo system sounds good..... but damn it is not loud at all......
I agree and it's not nearly as good (or as loud) as the Harman-Kardon system that was in my 5yo Mercedes.

Advertisement

Group_44

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum, 02 BMW325XI wagon, 69 Jag XKE
Additional engine options across all trim lines
Full Power adjustable seats across all trim levels
Lumbar support on passenger seat
Badlands 4wd system on all trim levels
Yearly Navigation upgrades at no cost
Seats that are all leather not just "leather trimmed"

Last edited:

Zander1ni

Big Bend
First Name
Alexander
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf tdi
I agree and it's not nearly as good (or as loud) as the Harman-Kardon system that was in my 5yo Mercedes.
Lol this is a basically a cool budget model bare bones car. An a class Mercedes will have better speakers and components

13MikeH

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD BRONCO SPORT BADLANDS AREA 51
Additional engine options across all trim lines
Full Power adjustable seats across all trim levels
Badlands 4wd system on all trim levels
Buy a Badlands...that's the entire point of trim levels. I will never understand the everyone gets a trophy mindset...life is full of choices. Adding all the key features to every trim you might as well say, here is THE Bronco Sport Badlands, MSRP $40K. includes everything, no options, no additional trim levels, and only comes in the most popular color Area 51.

Group_44

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum, 02 BMW325XI wagon, 69 Jag XKE
Buy a Badlands...that's the entire point of trim levels. I will never understand the everyone gets a trophy mindset...life is full of choices. Adding all the key features to every trim you might as well say, here is THE Bronco Sport Badlands, MSRP $40K. includes everything, no options, no additional trim levels, and only comes in the most popular color Area 51.
I tried to order a Badlands but was too late! The point I was trying to make was the the way Ford bundles the options in the packages for the different trim levels forces the buyer to get options that may not be needed. I'd love to get a the 2.0L engine, but don't need the additional off road equipment on the Badlands. It's just like the cable companies forcing you to get 6 channels you will never watch to get HBO.

13MikeH

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD BRONCO SPORT BADLANDS AREA 51
I tried to order a Badlands but was too late! The point I was trying to make was the the way Ford bundles the options in the packages for the different trim levels forces the buyer to get options that may not be needed. I'd love to get a the 2.0L engine, but don't need the additional off road equipment on the Badlands. It's just like the cable companies forcing you to get 6 channels you will never watch to get HBO.
Yeah I get it...but I also see the point of their bundle to entice more than what you need, and you have it if you ever do. Not to mention, it offers manageable choices. Heck package or no package on four trim levels is a LOT of choice.

RS1

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I do have fog lights. I’ll have to check this out.

Advertisement

Advertisement