brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I only did my reverse bulbs, see much better at night now, other tail lights are fine for me.
Sponsored

jpearsonjr

Big Bend
First Name
JPJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
You can't go by Amazon's vehicle check since it hasn't been updated for all of the new models and years. Also if you check the items descriptions, it states that right in them. You need to go by the bulb number that is given in the owners manual as well as the item description. Also if you read the post that I left, I specifically stated that these WERE CONFIRMED TO WORK as well as posting pictures of them working.

The following is from one of the descriptions of the bulbs that I used:

【Buy with Confidence】We offer "TWO YEAR" warranty on item(s) that confirm to be manufacturer defect.We'll respond within 24 hours on weekdays. Amazon filter system may not be 100% accurate or up to date, if you are not sure which type fit your vehicle, please check your owner manual to confirm.
They work I have had them for three weeks

PhinG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have to disagree. You will get hyperflash from the turn signal indicator on the instrument panel or at least I did. Unfortunately, I don't remember if I changed out just the reverse bulbs for LED or all three(turn signal, reverse, and brake) but either way the turn signal indicator on the instrument panel hyperflashed even though the actual turn signal did not. It annoyed me to the point where I reinstalled the factory halogen bulbs. Any thoughts? Thanks for any advice you may have.

As a side note, I have replaced almost all of my vehicles bulbs with LED because of the low power draw and superior performance so I'm not a newbie to this game. Just interesting that you state no hyperflash, which isn't entirely inaccurate, when I did have hyperlfash in the instrument panel only.

THANKS AGAIN!!
I don't know if this is quality variability in the LED bulbs or the wiring harness or just something weird, but I guess this is one of those instances where different people are having different experiences. I have had LED tail lights in for a month and never experienced any hyperflash (outside or instrument panel). It would probably be helpful to others that are much better at electrical systems than me to say which bulbs you got.

NuBronco

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Has anyone tried VLEDS? They have some of the best LEDs in the market in my opinion. I am really looking for a quality 921 LED that won't hyperlink as I don't want to keep yanking out the housing. They have a plug-and-play resistor option for 921s in Red & white but not amber. Wanted to see if anyone has used their standard LED 921 bulb.

OP
OP
Whitenight

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
Has anyone tried VLEDS? They have some of the best LEDs in the market in my opinion. I am really looking for a quality 921 LED that won't hyperlink as I don't want to keep yanking out the housing. They have a plug-and-play resistor option for 921s in Red & white but not amber. Wanted to see if anyone has used their standard LED 921 bulb.
As I stated in my original post - here is the link for the amber led lights and they do not hyperflash:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FCZVLCS?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

mindleak

Outer Banks
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I went with the products listed on the first post, red version for the brake lights, and have had 0 issues with hyperflashing.

Been installed for a few weeks now.

Works perfect and looks great! :D

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
This is great to see. I've been looking into replacing the stock bulbs without having to install resistors. I'll definately be looking into getting these when I get my BS.

NuBronco

Big Bend
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
Replaced mine with the same bulbs. No hyper flashing

Lake Life

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette; 2013 F150; 2014 Escape;
Just wondering if having the tow package or not makes a difference in some having hyper-flash or not. With the tow package, it comes with a heavier duty flasher.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Just wondering if having the tow package or not makes a difference in some having hyper-flash or not. With the tow package, it comes with a heavier duty flasher.
Comes with a heavier duty flasher? What does that even mean lol?

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr