Goinbroke2

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco sport badlands
I see a lot of the lifts say “not for badland” and I assume it’s because it already has a 1” lift from the factory.
Does anyone know of a lift for the badlands? Take out the 1” and put in a 1 1/2” for a lift of 1/2” over stock?
I’ve got Dana 60’s and 39” swampers in the garage for a solid axle swap but the wife just said “ahh, NO” turned around and walked away?????

Adam06

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big bend
I see a lot of the lifts say “not for badland” and I assume it’s because it already has a 1” lift from the factory.
Does anyone know of a lift for the badlands? Take out the 1” and put in a 1 1/2” for a lift of 1/2” over stock?
I’ve got Dana 60’s and 39” swampers in the garage for a solid axle swap but the wife just said “ahh, NO” turned around and walked away?????

Adam06

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big bend
Hrg carries one for bandlands 1.25” and I believe ford ranger lifts carry one also

zoot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Hey guys, I was looking for a leveling kit for the Wildtrak that soon arrives, and I wanted to be the most straightforward possible. I came across this:
https://www.stage3motorsports.com/fdbr-21-22-bronco-sport-auto-spring-2-front-leveling-kit.html

Do you think 2" would be a little too much if the idea is leveling it?
Also, it seems to be a very different approach. What do you think?

BTW a Wildtrak model is a Badlands with all the packages. It is sold under that name in Chile and Argentina.

OP
OP
GoatsyBanks

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Hey guys, I was looking for a leveling kit for the Wildtrak that soon arrives, and I wanted to be the most straightforward possible. I came across this:
https://www.stage3motorsports.com/fdbr-21-22-bronco-sport-auto-spring-2-front-leveling-kit.html

BTW a Wildtrak model is a Badlands with all the packages. It is sold under that name in Chile and Argentina.
2" is definitely stretching the suspension components to their limit. There isn't a lift available over 2" (yet) because it would require replacement parts like struts, A-arms, mounting point brackets, ect. I'm guessing that lift would wear out the bushings a little faster if you used it off road a bunch.
I haven't heard any complaints about that lift but if leveling is what your looking for a 1.5" or RTR's 1.3" is definitely the way to go.

OP
OP
GoatsyBanks

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Does anyone know if RTR's spacers are aluminum? They look like they are and that might be a decision maker for me.

OP
OP
GoatsyBanks

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Never mind, I answered my own question.
YES THEY ARE.
That's big. No corrosion, reduced metal damage to the strut or mount (not that there would be if installed correctly).
Thas awesome.
I live in the north east where massive amounts of salt are used on Slippery roads. Eliminating a point for rust to "grow" from is a priority.

BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

I actually spoke with the folks at Auto Spring and I confirmed that the 2" spring lift is for the front only, which I thought was weird. It will only lift the front, and since the rear is usually only around 0.25 inches higher than the front, the "level lift" will lift the front higher than the rear by 1.75 inches. They said some of the Sports they have gotten from the dealership sit up higher in the rear (maybe even higher than 0.25 inches), so they developed the front lift springs to level it out.

jkbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jkbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
2021Bronco Sport

zoot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Happy dance as my HRG Engineering 1.5" kit arrived today :like: as soon as I get it back from getting tint and PPF off it will go for new tires and HRG lift install and alignment
What PPF are you going to use? I was thinking that an Xpel Stealth plus ceramic coating would look nice and could add a little protection.

rmreid22

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Mustang GT
What PPF are you going to use? I was thinking that an Xpel Stealth plus ceramic coating would look nice and could add a little protection.
What my installer is using

SunTek Ultra
SunTek Paint Protection Film Ultra is scientifically formulated to help maintain the beauty and integrity of vehicle finishes for many years, in all kinds of weather. It’s a combination of innovative film technologies that we stand behind with a 10-year limited warranty.

PPF Ultra comes in either optically clear high gloss or a matte finish that can be used to create specialty effects. Our top-performing film is applied to the surface of the vehicle to create a barrier against water, insects, road debris, and other stains. With either finish, there are benefits of self-healing film and our proprietary HydroResist™ technology.

mujari

Outer Banks
First Name
solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Good to see them listed in one place, I was unaware of the RTR. Eibach was reported to be working on one, some time ago. Also, I'm hoping someone comes out with something other than just a spacer lift, maybe that will be Eibach.
im the guy with the eibach lift kit. works perfectly so far, no idea when they're going to start producing them
Sponsored