Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
Yes 4wp did the install, and the alignment. I did not think about it that way sound right. Thanks for your input
Did you get a copy of the alignment and was the camber within Factory spec? If so, you don't "need" a camber bolt but any time you raise a car, the alignment will change and camber will go more positive or less negative. I, personally, would always want to correct that and am generally in favor of the most negative camber, in front, I can get and be within factory spec.
Sponsored

Adam06

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big bend
Did you get a copy of the alignment and was the camber within Factory spec? If so, you don't "need" a camber bolt but any time you raise a car, the alignment will change and camber will go more positive or less negative. I, personally, would always want to correct that and am generally in favor of the most negative camber, in front, I can get and be within factory spec.
No I did not get a copy , 4wp in my state is pretty shady and rude, never doing business with them again. Should have googled their reviews, did that today and wow not one single good review.I need to learn not to go with the first estimate I get. Anyways I did get the camber bolts, and planing to do install myself. I was really good at wrenching in the past.suffered a pretty bad accident 3 years ago and took off four fingers (table saw). Became a lefty and feeling confident to do it. Will take the camber bolts to the alignment shop if needed. Thanks for your feed back

BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Has anyone installed one of these lifts by themselves? @Adam06 I see you are going to take off the ReadyLift and install the HRG lift because of the clunking.

I'm curious as to which one is the easiest to install, with the least amount of steps, and no cutting/grinding/drilling. That last preference eliminates at least half of the options, which leaves the 4WP 1" level lift, Daystar 1.5" lift, and H&R 1.2" spring lift as the three most likely options. If anyone has installed one of these themselves (not have installed at a shop), please let me know how it went.

Jocker

Base
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Also found these replacement springs 1.2” lift might go this way.

Ford Bronco Sport Lift Kit Compilation List C2A97AC9-C4D9-492A-96B1-476346CDDF1F

Very curious if you ended up purchasing these...

Adam06

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big bend
Very curious if you ended up purchasing these...
No, I ended up putting the hrg lift. Replaced the ready lift, could not believe how easy it was. This solved the strut rattle. What a difference.the ready lift kit was not the updated parts like they claimed. Here are pictures of the difference in the spacers, also came with new sway bar links not brackets to drop it. Notice the cut out for the strut hat.

Ford Bronco Sport Lift Kit Compilation List B10419D9-B831-4B56-8735-FED458E9E4AC

Ford Bronco Sport Lift Kit Compilation List 704EF705-CB03-4645-8388-508F5F0FD1FB

Ford Bronco Sport Lift Kit Compilation List 523F65BD-8BE3-4CD9-909A-3105F9A6200A

OP
OP
GoatsyBanks

GoatsyBanks

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
No, I ended up putting the hrg lift. Replaced the ready lift, could not believe how easy it was. This solved the strut rattle. What a difference.the ready lift kit was not the updated parts like they claimed. Here are pictures of the difference in the spacers, also came with new sway bar links not brackets to drop it. Notice the cut out for the strut hat.

Ford Bronco Sport Lift Kit Compilation List B10419D9-B831-4B56-8735-FED458E9E4AC

Ford Bronco Sport Lift Kit Compilation List 704EF705-CB03-4645-8388-508F5F0FD1FB

Ford Bronco Sport Lift Kit Compilation List 523F65BD-8BE3-4CD9-909A-3105F9A6200A
That's great. Only heard good things about the hrg.
Thanks for sharing!

BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
They would have to be a strut package or something. Not just springs.
I believe the kit only contains springs and nothing else. You reuse the factory struts and just replace the factory springs with the new ones. However, I would reach out to H&R to verify. There's also at least one user on the forum that has had the springs installed.

Furthermore, there's a video on YouTube that shows the installation of Eibach lift springs on a Toyota Rav4. If you watch that video, you'll notice they just replace the springs and not the struts.

Adam06

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big bend
No I did not get a copy , 4wp in my state is pretty shady and rude, never doing business with them again. Should have googled their reviews, did that today and wow not one single good review.I need to learn not to go with the first estimate I get. Anyways I did get the camber bolts, and planing to do install myself. I was really good at wrenching in the past.suffered a pretty bad accident 3 years ago and took off four fingers (table saw). Became a lefty and feeling confident to do it. Will take the camber bolts to the alignment shop if needed. Thanks for your feed back
Just got alignment done with the hrg kit and the camber bolts were needed to get correct camber, had it done at ford quick lane

BamaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
It took me about 2.5 hours but that was also taking off old readylift kit.
Thanks. When you got the alignment done at the Ford QuickLane, did you tell them you installed a lift with the camber bolts?

AllTerrain

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

HRG Much better...
Your story is worth its own post!
Good its posted here. That info from experience is going to be helpful for people to know

Adam06

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big bend
Thanks. When you got the alignment done at the Ford QuickLane, did you tell them you installed a lift with the camber bolts?
I did, but had ford install the camber bolts also, they charged me 80.00 for the install of the bolts.I would have installed them myself but did not know they would have been needed, till they put it on the rack to check.
Sponsored