Is Ford going to majorly change the look of the bronco as the years go by?

Jake10080Guy

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
I'm only curious, And i don't hate the look of the bronco currently obivously.

Basically what i'm asking is,

Will there be a big redesign or are they expected to look the exact same for 10-20 years down the road with maybe some minor changes? Since every vehicle out there eventually gets a refresh. I just wonder if there's an aspect ford could 'update' / 'change' the bronco's styling.
Sponsored

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
I think Ford is one of the slowest automakers to update design. Previous Ranger was around forever. But they eventually will update or discontinue them.

o0260o

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
Maverick is getting a refresh for 2025. Not sure if the little Bronc would remain same for longer.

davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I thought I saw the BS was getting a slight refresh in 2025 or 2026.

It has a cool design but I think the BS and Big Bronco will have some kind of redesign eventually. The retro part is cool but but will get old after a while. Hopefully it doesn't go the way of the Thunderbird.

Is the BS even kind of retro designed?

Jill

Badlands
First Name
Gillian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Kodiak Brown Bronco Sport Badlands
I'm only curious, And i don't hate the look of the bronco currently obivously.

Basically what i'm asking is,

Will there be a big redesign or are they expected to look the exact same for 10-20 years down the road with maybe some minor changes? Since every vehicle out there eventually gets a refresh. I just wonder if there's an aspect ford could 'update' / 'change' the bronco's styling.
https://fordauthority.com/2023/11/refreshed-2025-ford-bronco-sport-badlands-potentially-spotted-testing/

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Like any other model, it will reach a point where it needs a refresh, and then it will change. Ford has done a great job with the retro Mustang and Bronco style, but like the Mustang, the Bronco will see changes; it's the only way it can remain popular as a selling point without going stale.

Dodge did well too with the Challenger, but unfortunately for them, they decided to pull the plug with the Hemi and other smaller engines for this body style, a huge mistake in my opinion. The Hemi was costing them fines with the EPA to continue to produce, so it was only a matter of time.

Hopefully Ford saw this, and continues forward, as I see lots of fellow members on the Challenger forum that say they will swing over to the Mustang 5.0 crowd once this year with Dodge expires with the Hemi.

Robink

Big Bend
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco sport
I would like to see our smaller broncos more off road capable with MORE clearance.