Ford doubling Incentives on orders going back to April 1st. WTF?!

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
I checked the tracker a few minutes ago, guess they found that Red paint!!!!

Ford Bronco Sport Ford doubling Incentives on orders going back to April 1st. WTF?! windowsticker_01

:champagne::champagne::champagne:

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
hot dog...you'll love it. My ordered Badlands has a June 2 date at the bottom with an eta delivery of July 9. Based on how things have gone, I'd estimate your delivery and that one will be much sooner than July 9.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
So Ford raises prices then offers higher rebates but not for the ppl who ordered prior to April? Got it...

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Figures that you cant order the badlands trim right now. Wouldn't want to make people who spent the most on the sport happy.

YukiSport

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So Ford raises prices then offers higher rebates but not for the ppl who ordered prior to April? Got it...
You will likely get to “enjoy” the higher price WITHOUT the increased rebate. That’s what happened to me. Order my BS BL last August with a price shown on the order confirmation. When it arrived in April the price was $310 higher. Dealer said “That’s on Ford. You’ll have to talk to them”.

Be prepared.

JerryC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 BII , 2021 BL on order 3-19-21
At this point if they try to make me pay extra because they took so long to build it, I'll be done with Ford forever. I won't be buying this Bronco Sport, a Bronco, and a F-series as I'm planning on now. Or any other Ford , ever.

Ford can get that extra 500 bucks from somebody else while losing 160K+ in sales from us.

birddog2

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV Bronco Sport Badlands
In what kind of business transaction does it make sense that I agree to a price for a given product and make a deposit for that product and have a written agreement and then the other party raises the price ?

Expecting me to pay more after an unacceptably long wait for delivery is BS.
If Ford's cost has gone up during this long delay, that is Ford's TS.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
I have a itemized detailed out the door quote from dealer in writing I got before I agreed to order vehicle. My expectation is dealer will honor that quote. If they decide to jack the price up after the excessively long wait and endless build date slips they can go ahead and sell it to the highest bidder. Good for them I m glad they can make lots of money off my special order vehicle. They should be proud of themselves job well done.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
You will likely get to “enjoy” the higher price WITHOUT the increased rebate. That’s what happened to me. Order my BS BL last August with a price shown on the order confirmation. When it arrived in April the price was $310 higher. Dealer said “That’s on Ford. You’ll have to talk to them”.

Be prepared.
I am prepare...I will be telling them where they can shove that price increase...

Arcee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevrolet Equinox, 3.6L V6, AWD
Demand is up, inventory is down, and Ford eliminates incentives and raises prices. Some people might call that price gouging. Kind of like when gas stations double prices during a gas shortage.

I get that is the way supply and demand works, but is just seems a tad too opportunistic.
Sponsored