Low tire lights came on and my ford app starts going off

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
This sucks well I picked up my ob/on.on wensday I have put 412 miles on it a blast to drive...........BUT.......here is what sucks driving to work this morning and the low tire lights come on and my ford app starts going off .I get to work and get out and my bronco is hissing at me I got a screw in my tire.well if this is the only thing that goes wrong I'm ok with that.
Sponsored

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
This sucks well I picked up my ob/on.on wensday I have put 412 miles on it a blast to drive...........BUT.......here is what sucks driving to work this morning and the low tire lights come on and my ford app starts going off .I get to work and get out and my bronco is hissing at me I got a screw in my tire.well if this is the only thing that goes wrong I'm ok with that.
Sounds like your Sport performed as designed.

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
driving to work this morning and the low tire lights come on and my ford app starts going off .I get to work and get out and my bronco is hissing at me I got a screw in my tire.....

Not this boy, If my Low pressure warning system activates I pull Off the Road. No way In hell I'm gonna drive on to work and wreck my baby or destroy a mag wheel.
The Tec Is there for a reason, use it, trust it. It's why todays cars are safer..
people.. LoL

OP
OP
housecop

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
it was either pull over on a 3 lane highway or pull into work i choose work i aint doing nothing on highway at 5 am in dark firestone 1/2 mile down road opened at 7 took me in and out 30 min removed tire patched it from inside 22 bucks and i good
Sponsored