Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Mine never showed as shipped, even when it arrived at my dealership. Ford told me it was sitting in Mexico until it showed up 2 months after being built. :)
Sponsored

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Speaking from experience, the best thing you can do is forget about it until itā€™s there bc now this is the hard part and itā€™s almost impossible to get the true whereabouts of your car and the true eta of it.

You can try, I did, many have, but at best youā€™ll get approximations. Whatā€™s frustrating is you can track an insignificant Amazon package wire to wire but for many reasons yo canā€™t track your car.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Exactly. Since they haven't changed my dealer delivery date from mid-January, nor have they told me the car has shipped, one of them has to be wrong! I just want to know which one.
Ask your dealer to run a Visibility Report on your VIN and you will see where it is either stuck in production waiting on a finishing touch or on a rail car.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Speaking from experience, the best thing you can do is forget about it until itā€™s there bc now this is the hard part and itā€™s almost impossible to get the true whereabouts of your car and the true eta of it.

You can try, I did, many have, but at best youā€™ll get approximations. Whatā€™s frustrating is you can track an insignificant Amazon package wire to wire but for many reasons yo canā€™t track your car.
In Amazon package tracking terms, once the vehicle leaves the Ford factory, it's the equivalent of seeing "Out for Delivery". You know it's moving around but don't really know where it is. It would be nice if you got some kind of information that was similar to the notice on the phone where you can see the driver's location once they are close to your home/office but alas there isn't such a thing.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
I was just reading the title of this thread, and asked my 8 year old niece this question. She said 1 week is about 100,000 days. Yes, One hundred "thousand" days . Good thing she isn't in charge of anything time specific. šŸ˜…

R0BIZZLE

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Mine was built on november 2, and I still donā€™t have it. Was suppose to it have it on October 25. Last update I heard was Iā€™m suppose to get it between December 22-29. Well tomorrow is the 29th and I still havenā€™t heard anything

ErikaFrzn

Big Bend
First Name
Erika
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Sport, '15 Explorer, ā€˜22 Trail Boss
It could be it hasnā€™t yet been shipped or the database hasnā€™t been updated. In my case (back at the beginning of ā€˜22) the vehicle was built but took a couple of weeks to be shipped. As mentioned, itā€™s best to try and just ride it out, I drove myself crazy trying to figure out what was happening with the vehicle but there is no way (that I know of) to find anything definitive out until itā€™s actually at the dealership. If it has been built, at least find some relief that your wait is almost over.
Edit: I should have added besides the tracker and visibility report. For the two weeks after it had a status of ā€œbuiltā€ I had no clue what the hold up was, and then I got the shipped email.

Last edited:

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€¦but there is no way (that I know of) to find anything definitive out until itā€™s actually at the dealershipā€¦
As I have mentioned a couple of times, those of us who ordered the 2021 versions back in the summer of 2020 learned we could ask our dealer for a Visibility Report that showed when our vehicles went into production, when they came out, when the went on a Mexican rail car, when they switched to a US train, and every recording location that train car passed. I donā€™t have a clue why you all think this is a black hole. All we did was ask for the report.

sholescurtis

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
So my new OB was built 12/13 and they said arranging shipping could take "up to a week." People more experienced than me: is this more likely a shipping delay or an updating-the-database delay?
Iā€™m glad to see this post. My Big Bend was built 12/9 with estimated arrival in Maine at dealer 1/5-1/11/23. No updates on shipping, etc. So I feel your pain.

OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Update: Unfortunately there's no update to give. Still haven't received a shipment email. It was built December 19 (over two weeks ago) I guess the shortage of drivers/handlers is starting to take its toll. I'm very skeptical about the Jan 17-23 ETA from my built email. More like sometime in February. šŸ˜ž I know it's bound to come eventually, I'm just getting impatient. I really want this car!

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Update: Unfortunately there's no update to give. Still haven't received a shipment email. It was built December 19 (over two weeks ago) I guess the shortage of drivers/handlers is starting to take its toll. I'm very skeptical about the Jan 17-23 ETA from my built email. More like sometime in February. šŸ˜ž I know it's bound to come eventually, I'm just getting impatient. I really want this car!
I got you beat; unfortunately. Built on December 12th, so thatā€™s 3 weeks now with no shipment email. Due to the dealer this week actually; 4-10 January. Per the new VinView system it actually has the 6th as the date due to the dealer. So unless mine is traveling without a manifest, or I just never received an email and the tracker hasnā€™t been updatedā€¦we are in the same boat. My husband jokes that most Fordā€™s are stolen and end up in Mexico and ours is built in Mexico and we canā€™t get the damn thing shipped out of it. Go figure.

OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
I got you beat; unfortunately. Built on December 12th, so thatā€™s 3 weeks now with no shipment email. Due to the dealer this week actually; 4-10 January. Per the new VinView system it actually has the 6th as the date due to the dealer. So unless mine is traveling without a manifest, or I just never received an email and the tracker hasnā€™t been updatedā€¦we are in the same boat. My husband jokes that most Fordā€™s are stolen and end up in Mexico and ours is built in Mexico and we canā€™t get the damn thing shipped out of it. Go figure.
I wonder if mine will arrive in my ETA then if yours was built a week before mine and is scheduled to the dealer this coming week. I hope so. When I was at the dealer last week getting parts installed on my Maverick, the used car sales manager showed me the new VinView system and how much more accurate the information is. I'll have to swing by and see if it's been shipped but just haven't received an updated email.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Okay now Iā€™m curious, have any of you asked you dealer for a Visibility Report on your VIN?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Okay now Iā€™m curious, have any of you asked you dealer for a Visibility Report on your VIN?
Yeahā€¦the Visibility Report actually has the window of 4-10 January for my BS. And guess what, the system that pulls the Visibility Reports is going dark on 1 February. The VinView System is taking its place and you can track your vehicle once itā€™s shipped; assuming itā€™s shipped. You can see all the junctions the train has passed. Itā€™s pretty cool.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I wonder if mine will arrive in my ETA then if yours was built a week before mine and is scheduled to the dealer this coming week. I hope so. When I was at the dealer last week getting parts installed on my Maverick, the used car sales manager showed me the new VinView system and how much more accurate the information is. I'll have to swing by and see if it's been shipped but just haven't received an updated email.
The only way mine arrives this week is if it shipped incognito. Otherwise mine is still sitting, built status for 3 weeksā€¦I donā€™t have a lot of patience. šŸ˜¤
Sponsored