How long is a week?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
And here we go…. Arrival date pushed back to Feb from Jan. I do however appreciate the updates Ford is providing.

Ford Bronco Sport How long is a week? B6A91B82-EAA8-419F-8088-36A724472D87
Remind me, has yours already shipped?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Yes, can’t recall exact date I got that email.
So you’ve shipped and now you are stuck somewhere? Same here. I haven’t gotten a new ETA email… yet. I called Ford Customer Support and they gave me a new ETA but my dates are not nearly as far off as yours. Mine slipped a week.

sholescurtis

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
So you’ve shipped and now you are stuck somewhere? Same here. I haven’t gotten a new ETA email… yet. I called Ford Customer Support and they gave me a new ETA but my dates are not nearly as far off as yours. Mine slipped a week.
Maybe I should call for fun. I haven’t called anyone as of yet. Is it their customer service line?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Maybe I should call for fun. I haven’t called anyone as of yet. Is it their customer service line?
Yeah, call them. Really nice. Call 1-800-392-3673 and say Bronco Sport Status Update. They’ll verify all your information first. Name, email, mailing address, VIN. Then ask for an update on your sporty. Also ask for a railcar number. If you get one, then you can track it once it’s on the train. That number is 1-800-235-2352. When you call that number, say “Location”. Then you’ll say the first letters of the car, like “TTGX”. The system will verify you said “TTGX”… then it will ask you for the numbers. Then you say the numbers, like 123456. Simple as that and it will tell you where your car is. Well, with luck!!!

youngbaek

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco Sport
I might try the customer service line for fun as well. I received the email that mine was built on December 13th and the expected delivery was January 9 through the 15th. Still no shipped email and the tracker hasn't updated.

I went to my dealer on Monday and he gave me literally all the information he had. Shows the car was released for transport a few days after my car was built and still showing him the same eta. He did say my car dropped into the dealerships inventory so he's hoping that may be a good sign that it has shipped and isn't reflecting it, but I'd rather be surprised than disappointed. My gut tells me it's still sitting south of the border for whatever reason.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I might try the customer service line for fun as well. I received the email that mine was built on December 13th and the expected delivery was January 9 through the 15th. Still no shipped email and the tracker hasn't updated.

I went to my dealer on Monday and he gave me literally all the information he had. Shows the car was released for transport a few days after my car was built and still showing him the same eta. He did say my car dropped into the dealerships inventory so he's hoping that may be a good sign that it has shipped and isn't reflecting it, but I'd rather be surprised than disappointed. My gut tells me it's still sitting south of the border for whatever reason.
Mine sat at the plant for 3 weeks before it shipped. It had a railcar number then it didn’t. Now it’s been sitting In Arizona for a week almost. I almost think it’s moving without a manifest because the last update is 6 January which is really weird. For whatever reason, it doesn’t show in dealer inventory. In fact, I think my dealer does not put any special orders cars in inventory. They only list dealer stock or special orders that fell through.
Call Ford, really nice service reps. Just be polite and thank them for assisting. Remember they probably hear all kinds of crap and it’s not their fault.

sholescurtis

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Yeah, call them. Really nice. Call 1-800-392-3673 and say Bronco Sport Status Update. They’ll verify all your information first. Name, email, mailing address, VIN. Then ask for an update on your sporty. Also ask for a railcar number. If you get one, then you can track it once it’s on the train. That number is 1-800-235-2352. When you call that number, say “Location”. Then you’ll say the first letters of the car, like “TTGX”. The system will verify you said “TTGX”… then it will ask you for the numbers. Then you say the numbers, like 123456. Simple as that and it will tell you where your car is. Well, with luck!!!
Thank you!

pkmed

Outer Banks
First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Have any of you had any luck with United Road? Would only be helpful after train dropped it to be picked up by truck. Caveat: didn't seem to work for shipping going to Texas and some western states.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
So… my Bronco Sport is in St. Louis. Ford rep said it’s at “the junction” and no longer on rail car. Nothing further than that. :)
Hahaha… I found out that mines in Kansas City. Should be getting on a truck to head to the dealer.

youngbaek

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco Sport
I ended up calling that day and it was sitting in Arizona, waiting to get loaded into a rail car. She said that it should ship within a couple of days. Today I got an updated delivery window and they said it should arrive to my dealership now on the 19th (originally the 9th through the 15th). Currently my car still only reflect that it was built.
Sponsored