jsf

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX
Okay now I’m curious, have any of you asked you dealer for a Visibility Report on your VIN?
I did. "Just looked up the location of your Bronco sport. As of right now it does not look like it has been shipped from its original location."
Sponsored

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
There are 3 or 4 of us supposed to get delivery in early January. I'm in Syracuse, I see one in Rye, NY, and one in Maine. Time will tell if there is a train coming to the northeast!

sholescurtis

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
There are 3 or 4 of us supposed to get delivery in early January. I'm in Syracuse, I see one in Rye, NY, and one in Maine. Time will tell if there is a train coming to the northeast!
Maybe we’ll all be on the same run! (Maine gal) 🙏🏻

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
So the universe must’ve been listening to my whining. Got this overnight after posting on this thread. So it’s shipped, whatever that means. 😂

Ford Bronco Sport How long is a week? 920D520D-4476-4D8C-BBFE-1DB3A53E1348
So there is hope for me to? Still waiting on the magic shipment email too. Mine was built on the 12th; a few days after yours. The estimated dates to my dealer was the 4th to the 10th…tick tock tick toco
I wonder if mine will arrive in my ETA then if yours was built a week before mine and is scheduled to the dealer this coming week. I hope so. When I was at the dealer last week getting parts installed on my Maverick, the used car sales manager showed me the new VinView system and how much more accurate the information is. I'll have to swing by and see if it's been shipped but just haven't received an updated email.
I just refreshed the tracker and it changed to shipped. I was shocked. I wanted to squeal like a pig in delight. Still no shipment email; maybe at 3:45am. That’s when I seem to get them. Here is what’s interesting; my ETA window to the dealer starts today; January 4th. Per VinView, the car should be at the dealer on the 6th. So now I’m really curious. I’m just thrilled that it finally shipped!!!

Ford Bronco Sport How long is a week? 01F9B3BB-89F8-4CAE-A77C-7A4BBA906D9A

OP
OP
jsf

jsf

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX
Me too! Best thread I ever started on any forum.

sholescurtis

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
🤞 fingers crossed. I so
So there is hope for me to? Still waiting on the magic shipment email too. Mine was built on the 12th; a few days after yours. The estimated dates to my dealer was the 4th to the 10th…tick tock tick toco

I just refreshed the tracker and it changed to shipped. I was shocked. I wanted to squeal like a pig in delight. Still no shipment email; maybe at 3:45am. That’s when I seem to get them. Here is what’s interesting; my ETA window to the dealer starts today; January 4th. Per VinView, the car should be at the dealer on the 6th. So now I’m really curious. I’m just thrilled that it finally shipped!!!

My delivery is 1/5-1/12…but I’m going to be realistic based on other threads on here that suggest it could still be a while. There’s always hope however. :)

hemyer

First Name
Hannah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport

Mine was built on 12/15 and just shows "shipped" this evening as well! Where were you able to pull the VinView date of 1/6?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Mine was built on 12/15 and just shows "shipped" this evening as well! Where were you able to pull the VinView date of 1/6?
My dealer has the VinView date and showed it to me. Yours can do the same. A lot of moving pieces have to drop into place at the right time to get that exact date, so we will see. I’m just happy it shipped after 3 weeks.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
🤞 fingers crossed. I so

My delivery is 1/5-1/12…but I’m going to be realistic based on other threads on here that suggest it could still be a while. There’s always hope however. :)
I’m just happy it shipped!!! It’s a long story, but I’m in Texas and the dealer is in Kansas so either way, once it gets to Kansas, I won’t be picking it up right away. But I’d rather have it at the dealership than sitting in Mexico.

sholescurtis

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I’m just happy it shipped!!! It’s a long story, but I’m in Texas and the dealer is in Kansas so either way, once it gets to Kansas, I won’t be picking it up right away. But I’d rather have it at the dealership than sitting in Mexico.
Agreed!

OP
OP
jsf

jsf

Outer Banks
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 OBX