RRD

Badlands
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands - Area 51 "Bad Alien"
We do offer the Wildpeak AT Trail in this size. Unfortunately, AT3w are made in sizes based on truck based(body on frame)vehicles.

The AT trail are suited for cross over/unibody vehicles, due sidewalls suited for lighter vehicles.
I did look at those and the Yoko's next to each other and liked the Yoko design better. Someday I may downsize my wheel to a 17" and when/if I do I will do AT3's. I think you guys are missing some customers though in the R18 category.
Sponsored

MoFoCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit 250, VW eGolf, 2021 Badlands
Really happy with the Wildpeaks on my Badlands. Can’t believe how quiet they are for how aggressive the tread is, even with 9,000 miles already. I’ll probably try to replace my Transit 250 tires with Wildpeaks when the noisy Cooper Discoverer AT3’s wear out.

Traction in loose dirt, sand and rocks has been excellent. Looking forward to trying them in the snow and mud this winter.

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
What is the best chemical/product to use to keep Wildpeak it's natural black color?

OP
OP
Falken QA

Falken QA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NONE
OEM Continental ProContact TX 225/65R17 102H 33psi.
Thanks.
I'll give you the legal response & the technically correct response

Factory load capacity is 1758 lbs per tire at 33PSI. We must match or exceed this. This is Ford's recommendation & baseline to match their payload/towing claims as well as fuel mileage.

Since the new tire size 245/65R17 is larger than factory along with a high load rating than OEM, I advise sticking to the OE pressure of 33 PSI.

To be technically correct, the new tire size can still support the same factory load at 29 PSI.

dejones64

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer, BS BB
I'll give you the legal response & the technically correct response

Factory load capacity is 1758 lbs per tire at 33PSI. We must match or exceed this. This is Ford's recommendation & baseline to match their payload/towing claims as well as fuel mileage.

Since the new tire size 245/65R17 is larger than factory along with a high load rating than OEM, I advise sticking to the OE pressure of 33 PSI.

To be technically correct, the new tire size can still support the same factory load at 29 PSI.
Interesting. Thanks for replying. I'll drop down to 33psi on my next tank of gas. Maybe try 29psi later on. See if mpg changes much.

SLJ

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB
I have used the Falken Wildpeak A/T3w on my last 3 trucks and loved them, unfortunately it does not seem they are made for the tires sizes on the Bronco Sport... any chance that may change in the future? 235/60R18 is the size I am running.
Just go with the 65s.

Reactions: RRD

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124, Bronco Sport Badlands
Hello Bronco Sport members,

Saying hello from the technical/warranty department of Falken tires. I'll be watching for any tire issues throughout the forums. If there are tire questions (even if it is not falken brand), I may chime in and provide some advice/knowledge to help clear up any misconceptions.

You may confirm us by contacting

1800-723-2553 ext 2

or via email

[email protected]

Or send us a message post, mention, or private message us here.
Here is a question about airing down the tires (for going off road). Do you have a recommended minimum pressure? Can we safely go down to 24 pounds?

cmosuna

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Saying hello from the technical/warranty department of Falken tires. I'll be watching for any tire issues throughout the forums. If there are tire questions (even if it is not falken brand), I may chime in and provide some advice/knowledge to help clear up any misconceptions.

1800-723-2553 ext 2

or via email

[email protected]

Ordered our 2022 Badlands with the Falken Upgrade

OP
OP
Falken QA

Falken QA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NONE
What is the best chemical/product to use to keep Wildpeak it's natural black color?
We don't advise using tire shine as it stops the natural outgasing/coating of the tire. However, if needed, I would recommend using only water-based tire shine product as it would still allow the tire to breathe. A product I use occasionally is the Meguiar's Hyper Dressing, which doesn't dry out the tire quicker.

Here is a question about airing down the tires (for going off road). Do you have a recommended minimum pressure? Can we safely go down to 24 pounds?
We don't have a recommend pressure for off-roading. It boils down to how comfortable you are in having the tire staying on the wheel/not debeading. Typically, high teens/20s would be fine in providing extra durability to the tire while comfortably staying on the wheel.

ShelbyMikeFE

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

1800-723-2553 ext 2

or via email

[email protected]

I have had my Bronco Sport FE since March. Less than 6k miles and no off-roading — yet, but I blew out the sidewalk on one of my stock Falken Wildpeak AT 236/65R17 tires. Fortunately I was only a block from my house when this happened and I purchased the Ford tire protection plan. If you have these tires, inspect your tires for possible weak spots.
Ford Bronco Sport Tire Warranty Worth It! 3CA83B71-5745-4699-BCF6-E82AF23989E3
I did have an issue with my Falken tires. Here is the post I made to the forum back in August

OP
OP
Falken QA

Falken QA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NONE
I did have an issue with my Falken tires. Here is the post I made to the forum back in August
If Ford saved and sent this tire in to us or their distributor, we can evaluate it further. We'll simply need their 6-7 digit claim number so I can track it on my end.

From my experience, this could be impact/cut/road hazard, leading to runflat damage based on the darker tone in the upper sidewall. We do offer coverage on the AT3w, for the first 3/32nds of wear for any unrepairable road hazards.
Sponsored