Anyone else missing the panel under the dash above the passenger side fuse box where the floor air ducts are.

Nismo180sx

Big Bend
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend, 1989 Nissan 180sx
2021 Big Bends had the rubberized seat backs standard. Optional on 2022 Big Bends. Engine covers disappeared somewhere around May-June of last year on all 1.5s. Big Bend never had hood insulation.
Appreciate the info, crazy there is no hood insulation. I just got back from lunch break and hood is too hot to touch.

sajohnson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands ordered 12/17/2021 - Arrived 3/25/22
Gotcha, I should have looked over the first page in detail. Hopefully dealership is going to take care of the interior panel...just emailed my salesman. I will purchase everything else.
Just FYI:

Based on my experience and what I've read here and elsewhere, you should definitely get the dash panel for no charge.

Not sure if you have the tow package or not, but if so -- I was able to get the dealer to give me the Curt "Shackle Hitch Receiver" that Ford sells as an accessory. It provides a rear recovery point, which was necessary because the hitch deletes the threaded hole for the towing eye.

Good luck.

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
As of last month yep. May 24th pick up no dash panel

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Just curious if the panel is still missing on the recently received Bronco Sports?
As of last Friday, yes. I need to bring it up to my dealership, maybe when my accessories come in.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
My understanding it’s like the engine cover, it’s not really missing, it’s just not put on anymore. Does someone have information that it really was a constraint and planned to be replaced by Ford at a later date?

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine was replaced under warranty.
Do you have anything official saying it was missing and should have been there or did your dealer just replace it? It’s about 40 - 50 bucks depending on the dealer.

ZQ8

Big Bend
First Name
BRAD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport / Big Bend
Replaced it under warranty along with other warranty repairs too.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Replaced it under warranty along with other warranty repairs too.
Sorry to be a pest. Did you ask them to replace it or did they just do it because they said it was missing. Trying to understand if it was being driven by Ford or by your request.

ZQ8

Big Bend
First Name
BRAD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My request. They had no idea till I showed it to them. Was no problem at all.

Sobieski

Big Bend
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport - AKA Mulder
Dealer provided replacement today
pics included for parts no. and description

Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else missing the panel under the dash above the passenger side fuse box where the floor air ducts are. 1650570521820
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else missing the panel under the dash above the passenger side fuse box where the floor air ducts are. 1650570568670
Ford Bronco Sport Anyone else missing the panel under the dash above the passenger side fuse box where the floor air ducts are. 1650570642204
This was missing on my BS when I picked it up. Thanks to this thread I looked and noted it to the sales people AND that it was on this forum. They took pictures with the service department and ordered it. BUT when I picked it up the service department said $84. I'm like ahhh no, I was told its a warranty part. Service guy says oh if we don't put it on you pay at the counter $84 but if you make an appointment you get it for free. I went to the service manager and she said can you install it yourself. I'm like yeah! and she handed it to me on the spot. Fit great and gives you the feeling of security knowing your foot or small pet won't get caught in all the wires. :)

ZQ8

Big Bend
First Name
BRAD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea I put mine on myself also. Took 15 seconds.
Sponsored