RogueRodney

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport Badlands Atlas Blue Metallic
Alright, figured I would share my before and after pics.

Here's my pony with 25 mm Titan Wheel Spacers that I referenced above:

Ford Bronco Sport 20mm wheel spacers installed Titan Wheel Accessories 25mm Spacer Before and After 1-13-23

Bad camera work, but I think you can see that the tire protrudes abit now where as before it was about an inch in. The overall look is much more aggressive.

For me, I didn't notice a change driving, but the car has under 250 miles on it and I am still getting used to it so maybe there is and I just can't tell a difference.

Thanks to everyone here for the advice and feedback, am loving this community.

RR
Sponsored

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Do anyone recommend a good american made wheel spacers for our BS BL's? What is a good, reliable brand? Have anyone installed the RTR lifts?

RogueRodney

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do anyone recommend a good american made wheel spacers for our BS BL's? What is a good, reliable brand? Have anyone installed the RTR lifts?
Bamsi:

Apologies for the long delay. I purchased from Titan Wheel Accessories. Link is in the back and forth above. Here is their website: https://www.titanwheelaccessories.com/pages/about-us.

They appear to be American owned/operated and I can't imagine they don't manufacture domestically, but I don't know that. I'm very happy with the spacers.

RR

mark917

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS
I believe I read through this thread appropriately but just want to check before I buy spacers- running Falken AT 3. 245/65/17 with 1.5 hrg lift on factory rims. Looking at Bora or Titan 25mm ( 1 inch) spacers. Are we saying the ~ 1/2 inch width difference between the 235/70/17 and the 245/65/17 will engage the pinch weld or back of front wheel well? Anyone running any spacer with the 245/65 setup on factory rims?

RogueRodney

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mark917: I think you summed it up pretty much right. I just got my lift with a 25mm spacer. I'm on the stock rims for a badlands, but I'm still on my 235/65/17, I don't believe I'm encountering problems now.

Meanderthal is the man with the plan here...

RR

Bamsi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
First, I read through all of this, and a couple of other threads, so thank you to all.
Second, I am in no way mechanical so I’m not sure I understood it all.
But that being said, I like the OEM wheels on my Heritage Limited (Badlands based for those that do not know). I added the flares and I think the tires look recessed inward. So, I think spacers about 20 to 30 mm would be good.
I have been having a terrible time finding someone that will install spacers but I think I finally found a place. Thus, I’m going to ask them to install these:

https://www.titanwheelaccessories.com/products/1-25mm-titan-wheel-spacers-for-ford-bronco-sport-escape-5x4-25-5x108-63-4-hubcentric-12x1-5-studs-set-of-4

I think that’d fit my needs and is a good idea. Any opinions on that idea?

edit: here was the other option I was looking at (20, 25, or 30 mm I was thinking)

https://www.bonoss.com/product/bonoss-forged-active-cooling-wheel-spacers-hubcentric-pcd5x108-cb63-3-al6061-t6-for-ford-bronco-sport-2021

Last edited:

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I have been having a terrible time finding someone that will install spacers but I think I finally found a place.
Why would anyone object to installing spacers? Hell, if you can't find anyone to install them let me know. We may be close enough I can install the damn things for you. It's not rocket surgery...

OP
OP
dakman

dakman

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Spacers are just like installing a wheel. Nothing to it. You'll run into liability issues with some shops has far as working with them.

CallMeBill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Carbonized Grey Badlands
I have been having a terrible time finding someone that will install spacers but I think I finally found a place.
Do you have a Discount Tire nearby? Mine said they install spacers all the time.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Do you have a Discount Tire nearby? Mine said they install spacers all the time.
Yes. Mine will not. Neither will Ford or our three other tire shops; nor any or our body shops and I was told no by several trucking/accessories places until I found one that said he’d try (not overly comforting). Even our Jeep specialty shop said no on Broncos or Bronco Sports.
Several had mentioned liability so I’m guessing someone won a lawsuit around here.
Anyway, thoughts on those two links I posted?
EDIT: I got a tire shop here to do it (long story). They want them to be easy on and not have to do any bolt cutting/resizing. And they will do an alignment but assume it will not be needed. Sooooooo…. I gues my question has changed to, is a 1” 1.25” or 1.5” recommended to avoid any adjusting bolt length?

Last edited:

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Either one of those companies appear to make a quality product. No appreciable difference between them that I can tell.

OP
OP
dakman

dakman

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
One inch (25mm)is enough to not have to trim.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Thank you. And I’m thinking 1” or 1.25” would stick out far enough to compensate for the flares, whereas, 1.5” may be too much.
And reading through this and other threads, 25mm seems to be a popular choice.

I was trying to read Meanderthal’s and JRL’s discussion but got confused on the explaining the 8 mm and the 20 or 25 mm discussion. Thus, my questioning if 1.25” was the preferred choice with flairs.
(and to be totally honest, the use of spacers with widening tires or in lifts was confusing me too :blush:)

Last edited:

CrazyKZ

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Alright, figured I would share my before and after pics.

Here's my pony with 25 mm Titan Wheel Spacers that I referenced above:

Ford Bronco Sport 20mm wheel spacers installed Titan Wheel Accessories 25mm Spacer Before and After 1-13-23

Bad camera work, but I think you can see that the tire protrudes abit now where as before it was about an inch in. The overall look is much more aggressive.

For me, I didn't notice a change driving, but the car has under 250 miles on it and I am still getting used to it so maybe there is and I just can't tell a difference.

Thanks to everyone here for the advice and feedback, am loving this community.

RR
Thanks for the before and after shot! I ordered my Titan 1" spacers and they arrive tomorrow. They were on sale. :) Discount Tire will be installing them Saturday with no problems. The rims ordered from Discount Tire I wanted to have more of a negative offset since I too have the Bushwacker flares. I'd rather have the wheels stick out some, rather than in. I'll try and post my pictures too once done.
Sponsored