Badlands
First Name
Kory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 BL BS, 21 KR F-450
No tow pkg or moonroof on ours.

Shame on the recent notices. Nothing today for me notification wise, so still scheduled for 4-11. It is not the 360+ or the premium holding things up. Bc ours has both. So guess it's towing or moonroof related.
Sponsored

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
If they're sending out notices maybe there will be some official news in the near future. With Maverick they reached out to dealers to let them know what customers needed to change if they wanted to ever get their orders.

Mrplowjr73

Badlands
First Name
Kory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 BL BS, 21 KR F-450
I'm aware of several folks who ordered two months after mine, same exact options same color and are driving theirs. It's depreciating and it hasn't even been built yet. This is getting ridiculous.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe @Ford Motor Company could shed some light on why the process seems so damn arbitrary. Are high volume dealers having orders (retail and/or stock) being prioritized over retail orders from smaller dealerships? I found this article interesting. Ford Authority says the same thing is happening with the Sports. I understand that every vehicle that comes off the line is a sale for Ford and that the dealerships are actually their customers. That's a broken system.

Broncette

Badlands
First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just received this . . . first update, if you can even call it that, since confirmation on 12/2/21.

Ford Bronco Sport 2022 Badlands Order / Communications from Ford Screenshot_20220318-202659_Yahoo Mail
I got this email last night too. I ordered on 12/27. BL with moonroof, 360+, and premium. I hope they aren't trying to prepare us to accept a vehicle with missing features because I'm not accepting that.

Lorri2516

Badlands
First Name
Lorri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Ford Bronco Sport 2022 Badlands Order / Communications from Ford Screenshot_20220319-082154_Yahoo Mail

I got the same also.
Order confirmed 11-27-21.
Premium, 360+, and tow package.

JWT

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Corsair
I got the same email yesterday 3/18/22 order confirmation was 1/11/22.

Bluebaru

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BS Badlands, 2019 VW GTI Rabbit ed. 03 JCW MCS
I ordered my BS BL at the end of January and finally got my order conformation, from Ford, yesterday, 3/18!!! The usual BLAH, Blah, Blah about certain option delaying some orders. Probably the Copilot 360+ holding it up but why did it take 6+ weeks to confirm? I did order the tow package but no moon roof.

Last edited:

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Maybe @Ford Motor Company could shed some light on why the process seems so damn arbitrary. Are high volume dealers having orders (retail and/or stock) being prioritized over retail orders from smaller dealerships? I found this article interesting. Ford Authority says the same thing is happening with the Sports. I understand that every vehicle that comes off the line is a sale for Ford and that the dealerships are actually their customers. That's a broken system.
This article is about my dealer. I have a 2 door on order for over a year now. I bought the Sport as a gap vehicle. They told me the Badlands would take 4 months +/- . Was 4.5 or so.

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500, KLR, Bronco Sport Badlands on order
Checked email this morning...a note from Ford !
First since order confirmation on 12/13.
Maybe I got scheduled...... but alas... no :facepalm:
Just the same generic email a number of us received yesterday.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered my BS BL at the end of January and finally got my order conformation, from Ford, yesterday, 3/18!!! The usual BLAH, Blah, Blah about certain option delaying some orders. Probably the Copilot 360+ holding it up but why did it take 6+ weeks to confirm? I did order the tow package but no moon roof.
They are producing a lot of vehicles with 360+. They're all over dealer inventories.

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500, KLR, Bronco Sport Badlands on order
I had heard of Dealer allocation being a potential component in delayed deliveries. In some posts, had refrained from mentioning as a reason. Didn't have anything to back it up, just vehicle build content based on what people were sharing here in various threads. The article in the link you shared spells it out. While bittersweet, thanks for sharing. Unfortunately I've ordered from a very small dealer, that just resurrected a closed one. For years dealt with one of the largest in S.E. MI, maybe would be driving one vs waiting. That dealer however is no longer "geographically desirable" and they were getting sloppy / too big for their britches, customer service was falling off.

So the wait continues.....

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had heard of Dealer allocation being a potential component in delayed deliveries. In some posts, had refrained from mentioning as a reason. Didn't have anything to back it up, just vehicle build content based on what people were sharing here in various threads. The article in the link you shared spells it out. While bittersweet, thanks for sharing. Unfortunately I've ordered from a very small dealer, that just resurrected a closed one. For years dealt with one of the largest in S.E. MI, maybe would be driving one vs waiting. That dealer however is no longer "geographically desirable" and they were getting sloppy / too big for their britches, customer service was falling off.

So the wait continues.....
It sucks to not be the customer, just like when your doctor and your insurer are haggling over your care...

SpartyOn2007

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Received the same email as y’all.
Ordered a BS OB 12/28 and received a confirmation soon after. This was the latest email since then. Have 360+ But no tow package.

Funkygus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Dealer allocation is a thing that happens with all the auto makers and appears to have complex process tied to them. After going through what I did with my Jeep as well a Miata I came to the conclusion it is all messy and random.

Supply issues are not making things any better for sure. Recently at Automotive News Ford shared they had 37 suppliers who failed to provide parts which will end up costing Ford 100k vehicles for the year.
Sponsored